Larry Craig Denies Allegations of Same-Sex Affairs.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

candies

Larry Craig Denies Allegations of Same-Sex Affairs.

Postby candies » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:41 am

Larry Craig quote " I Am Not gay, I've never being gay in my life!".

Please read this.

http://www.newwest.net/index.php/city/a ... C108/L108/
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:22 am

Well, I don't really know who Larry Craig is, but it is just sad that in this day and age it would still be a big deal if a politician turned out to be gay. If they do a decent job in office, who cares what they do sexually as long as they aren't f*cking children?
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:40 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Well, I don't really know who Larry Craig is...

Neither do I.

Who is Larry Craig?
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:24 am

Some politician that Candies is obsessed with.
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:27 pm

He's a Republican senator who was accused of soliciting same sex practices. He was caught in a bathroom of an airport.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:32 am

I do not care what people do in their private lives. People have the right to be who they are. If a government figure is gay I say all the better because now the congress is more diverse and we get different viewpoints. Its better than having 400 WASPs in office.
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:44 am

Hypocracy, and not homosexuality, was probably the issue here if the guy was a Republican senator. Not knowing much about this obscure senator, I can't say how he got to power, but it's generally been republican policy to blame gays for all the world's problems (now that the jews really do run the media, they can't retain their position as universal scapegoats for the right) meaning that this guy's probably a hypocrit.
What am I saying; he's a politician, of course he's a lying scuzbucket!
He's just not as good at covering up his illegal, not so family friendly activities as his friends on capitol hill :?
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:49 am

Larry Craig is gay? So what he's gay, is not our business to knowing about it.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:00 am

It's our business when he's trying to pick up men in a public restroom.

Larry Craig is a Republican Senator from Idaho and back in June, police at the airport in Minneapolis, MN received complaints about inappropriate behavior from someone in the men's restroom. They sent an undercover cop to investigate and it turns out, the guy making sexual overtures towards the guy in the next stall is this US Senator.

What got him in trouble is Craig pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct supposedly to get the matter behind him. Now that plea is biting him in the ass, because everyone's assuming he's admitting to soliciting sex from other dudes in a restroom.

Now he has to deal with the hypocrisy of a being a "cultural conservative" who has been far right on gay issues turning out to have a thing for other men, however much he denies it.

He's not gay, he just has a "wide stance" on the can. :lol:
Last edited by triplemultiplex on Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

You read it! You can't unread it!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:01 am

It is kinda funny he got caught being a hypocrit..LOL..Having sex in the bathroom, that is very sexy..LOL...
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:32 am

triplemultiplex wrote:It's our business when he's trying to pick up men in a public restroom.

Larry Craig is a Republican Senator from Idaho and back in June, police at the airport in Minneapolis, MN received complaints about inappropriate behavior from someone in the men's restroom. They sent an undercover cop to investigate and it turns out, the guy making sexual overtures towards the guy in the next stall is this US Senator.

From what I heard in the news, he started off by tapping his foot against the foot of the undercover officer in the next stall, which is apparently how gay men hit on other men in the restroom. The senator then pressed his foot up against the cop's foot and reached his hand under the stall wall several times.

So far GOP senators John McCain and Norm Coleman (R-MN) have called for Craig's resignation. Also Mitt Romney, the Republican party's homophobic poster boy whose campaign Craig was supporting, has now tried to distance himself.

Apparently rumors that Larry Craig is gay have been going around since 1982. :lol:
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:48 am

KTS wrote:From what I heard in the news, he started off by tapping his foot against the foot of the undercover officer in the next stall, which is apparently how gay men hit on other men in the restroom. The senator then pressed his foot up against the cop's foot and reached his hand under the stall wall several times.

The question is; did he get any farther?
I mean all the stuff you've just described there doesn't show the man to be a queermo, it could all be an innocen mistak. I mean, he could've dropped his contacts in the other man's stall and was reaching under to find them when he accidently grabbed the cop's... whatever he grabbed.

KTS wrote: Apparently rumors that Larry Craig is gay have been going around since 1982.

He's a Republican! What do you expect, media sympathy :P
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:46 pm

Craig sounds pretty gay when he's ripping on Bill Clinton in this 1999 interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vs5570pKw

Republicans always make the best hypocrites. :lol:

You read it! You can't unread it!
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:00 am

You obviously never saw a Labour party confrence...
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:59 pm

:lol:

Does anyone know if the senator offered this cop money? Because trying to pick up someone isnt really a crime.

Well maybe in Idaho
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”