Larry Craig Denies Allegations of Same-Sex Affairs.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:17 pm

That is the fastest that I've vere seen a pol go from obscure to embarrasment.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:42 pm

Well, I heard the news that Craig has now resigned for lewd acts.
Still the same as it ever was.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:48 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:It is kinda funny he got caught being a hypocrit..LOL..Having sex in the bathroom, that is very sexy..LOL...

It never got that far. Craig did some things that the officer took for sexual advances, seeing as the officer was there for a sex sting. The trouble with Craig is that rumors of him being gay have followed him for years. If anything, Craig is just curious, not all-out gay.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:21 pm

I've been watching the CNN news channel almost a week now and I've been thinking about this whole having affairs in a airport bathroom.

1. Being that more devout religious folks are Republican, it makes sense that more Repulicans have sexual hangups (Baptists fill the sexual psycotherapy couches in this country).

2. Reading the account, it certainly sounds like Craig's actions were probably those of a man cruising for sex. But I agree: it would be insane if he could be convicted without any direct evidence that he did in fact intend to solicit.

Honeslty, Larry needs to admited that he were having sexual affairs with another man, or else this whole sex affairs will continue. In other news, " Senator Craig was arrested for "lewd conduct" in the men's room of Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on 11 June 2007. He pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of "disorderly conduct", was fined "more than $500" and received a 10-day jail sentence (suspended) and a year of probation.

He has a virtually 100% anti-gay record in the Senate, consistently voting against gay marriage, civil unions, and hate crime penalties for crimes against homosexuals.
My favorite Characters: Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski

My Favorite Episodes: The List, Imaginationland ( All parts) and alot of season Ten.
candies

Postby candies » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:07 pm

Kenny_And_Me_Forever wrote:I've been watching the CNN news channel almost a week now and I've been thinking about this whole having affairs in a airport bathroom.

1. Being that more devout religious folks are Republican, it makes sense that more Repulicans have sexual hangups (Baptists fill the sexual psycotherapy couches in this country).

2. Reading the account, it certainly sounds like Craig's actions were probably those of a man cruising for sex. But I agree: it would be insane if he could be convicted without any direct evidence that he did in fact intend to solicit.

Honeslty, Larry needs to admited that he were having sexual affairs with another man, or else this whole sex affairs will continue. In other news, " Senator Craig was arrested for "lewd conduct" in the men's room of Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on 11 June 2007. He pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of "disorderly conduct", was fined "more than $500" and received a 10-day jail sentence (suspended) and a year of probation.

He has a virtually 100% anti-gay record in the Senate, consistently voting against gay marriage, civil unions, and hate crime penalties for crimes against homosexuals.
You really watched the news very often, do you? So Larry is going to jail about this whole sex affairs? That's just plain sucks.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:01 am

From what I've seen on FOX, and from the tiny amount I know about US law, he's not going to jail for this. Even his wife's sticking to him like duck-tape, so i'm assuming his sexy body wasn't the reason for the marraige.
His good old friends from the party arn't likely not stick with him to the end though, if not because of their moral belief in the EVIL of ass raming, then because this news is hitting a little closer to home than they'd like.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:04 am

Now that he's resigned, he's going after the police for this.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:17 am

He's just trying to run away from his gayness.
HellStrykeXL

Postby HellStrykeXL » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:41 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:Craig sounds pretty gay when he's ripping on Bill Clinton in this 1999 interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vs5570pKw

Republicans always make the best hypocrites. :lol:

Anyone can make a good hypocrite. Not just a GOP guy or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCVZlLBc ... ed&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNgaVtVa ... ed&search=

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_as_I_Say_(Not_as_I_Do):_Profiles_in_Liberal_Hypocrisy

I gotta admit this book is a worthy read for anyone who wants to look into it.

http://www.amazon.com/Do-As-Say-Not-Hyp ... 0385513496
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:A guy in my grade eleven Bio class last year was dared to lick a rat's balls and he went along with it...is that considered manly?

No, that is the opposite of manly.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:38 pm

HellStrykeXL wrote:Anyone can make a good hypocrite. Not just a GOP guy or two.

So true.

But conservatives are always way funnier when they turn out to be hypocrites. My favorite one:

Strom Thurman (R-South Carolina) runs for president in the 60's on a segregationist platform. Not long after his death, we find out Strom knocked up a black woman around about the same time period. (And that was adultery, too, Mr. Thurman.)

Not even Mark Foley, (member of a House committee on protecting kids from internet predators) can top that with his dirty emails to teenage boys.

You read it! You can't unread it!
HellStrykeXL

Postby HellStrykeXL » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:24 pm

It sure is a hell of a lot stranger when it's someone from the GOP, because, well, who would expect Thurman to nail a minority? It sure does come as a surprise. :wink:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:A guy in my grade eleven Bio class last year was dared to lick a rat's balls and he went along with it...is that considered manly?

No, that is the opposite of manly.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:03 pm

Teddy the Red-Nosed Senator (D-Mass.) had a great hypocrite moment recently. A guy who supposedly is for expanding America's use of renewable energy sources stopped a wind farm project in Nantucket Sound because rich people on Nantucket Island complained it would "ruin" their view. The wind farm would've been miles from and barely visible from the island. Especially in a place that's as routinely foggy as New England.

Just another reason why there should be term limits for Senators & Congressmen.

Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:08 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Teddy the Red-Nosed Senator (D-Mass.) had a great hypocrite moment recently. A guy who supposedly is for expanding America's use of renewable energy sources stopped a wind farm project in Nantucket Sound because rich people on Nantucket Island complained it would "ruin" their view. The wind farm would've been miles from and barely visible from the island. Especially in a place that's as routinely foggy as New England.

Just another reason why there should be term limits for Senators & Congressmen.

Yeah Teddy is a douche for the Nantucket wind farm. All of the rich out of state vacationers to the island are pulling his strings. The cape wind project is a great start to renewables and energy security. The debate is getting heated and the turbines are going to be so far off shore that they wont be that noticeable.

And thank you for saying you want to limit congressmen's terms. I totally think that a career politician is a conflict of interest.
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:07 am

Craig-and-Clyde wrote:And thank you for saying you want to limit congressmen's terms. I totally think that a career politician is a conflict of interest.

No kidding. Everyone just look up the stats on your Congressman or Senator. I guarantee close to 90% of you will find that your representatives in the legislative branch have held that post for at least a decade.

For example, here in Wisconsin, my two senators, Herb Kohl and Russ Feingold have held their posts since 1988 and 1992 respectively. My personal views would want Kohl to be done by now and despite how much or less I agree with Feingold, I would be a hypocrite if I didn't believe that this should be his last term as my Senator.

My congress(wo)man is only in her second term, so that is fine with me.

It's a two-way street. For every living fossil who should've been out of the Senate decades ago, there's another guy who I might like that should be, notheless done with the US Senate..

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”