Halloween costume ideas!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

maddjuro

Postby maddjuro » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:33 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:In other news (somewhat)...I just got finished with my Kyle hat! I'll upload pics, and perhaps the pattern written down on paper for those who want to do the same thing as me as soon as I get the main computer to work (my laptop that I usually use doesn't have the camera software, and I have no clue where the camera software CD went)...

You could just download it from the manufacturer's website. Does your computer not have a slot for the memory card?

Nope, it's just got two USB port connector whatever-you-call-thems.

:?

there is an usb addon that can read memory cards
"Death is the solution to all problems; No man no problem". J.V.S.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:43 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:After rewatching this episode of Aqua Teem Hunger Force, I am compelled to be Ted Nugent.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episode ... 336cfd0001

Dude, righteous!
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:51 am

maddjuro wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:In other news (somewhat)...I just got finished with my Kyle hat! I'll upload pics, and perhaps the pattern written down on paper for those who want to do the same thing as me as soon as I get the main computer to work (my laptop that I usually use doesn't have the camera software, and I have no clue where the camera software CD went)...

You could just download it from the manufacturer's website. Does your computer not have a slot for the memory card?

Nope, it's just got two USB port connector whatever-you-call-thems.

there is an usb addon that can read memory cards

Meh...I dunno...I don't mess with the memory cards in the camera...that's my dad's job. I'm too stupid for that...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:57 pm

If you're skinny, be a fat guy! If you're fat, be a skinny guy!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:02 pm

KillingKenny666 wrote:If you're skinny, be a fat guy! If you're fat, be a skinny guy!

How would the latter work?

I'll get the pic of the Kyle hat up soon enough, I just have to make sure my main computer doesn't f*ck up so I can upload the pics to the computer...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:48 pm

If I do actually go out this year I'll use the Jesus costume that's been collecting dust in my closet for the past couple years.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:01 am

...And here it is! The long-awaited pictures of the Kyle hat I made!

- Kyle hat, 3/4 view

- Kyle hat, front view

- Kyle hat, semi-profile

I know the quality is bulls*it, but I can't really take photos on my life. The lighting is really dim in my room (considering I took the pictures in the middle of the night and the sun drives me nuts during the day) and the original pics were really faded out, so I tried to fix it in Photoshop (with little effect). I didn't have much time to take photos anyways, and forget about taking photos of myself; those never turn out good.

Anyways, I can post my original pattern/sketch if anyone wants to do something similar; just ask me! I'll gladly upload it for you guys...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:52 pm

Edduyasha wrote:...And here it is! The long-awaited pictures of the Kyle hat I made!

- Kyle hat, 3/4 view

- Kyle hat, front view

- Kyle hat, semi-profile

I know the quality is bulls*it, but I can't really take photos on my life. The lighting is really dim in my room (considering I took the pictures in the middle of the night and the sun drives me nuts during the day) and the original pics were really faded out, so I tried to fix it in Photoshop (with little effect). I didn't have much time to take photos anyways, and forget about taking photos of myself; those never turn out good.

Anyways, I can post my original pattern/sketch if anyone wants to do something similar; just ask me! I'll gladly upload it for you guys...

-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:53 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:...And here it is! The long-awaited pictures of the Kyle hat I made!

- Kyle hat, 3/4 view

- Kyle hat, front view

- Kyle hat, semi-profile

Thank you!

:oops:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:57 pm

I'm going to be the number 1# guy for ghostmas. :D

Sweet Jesus! another video link!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/275102
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:00 am

[quote="Edduyasha":75e25][quote="marvel_freak_42":75e25][quote="Edduyasha":75e25]...And here it is! The long-awaited pictures of the Kyle hat I made!

- [url=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/Edduyasha/Kyle-hat.jpg:75e25]Kyle hat, 3/4 view[/url:75e25]

- [url=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/Edduyasha/Kyle-hat-front.jpg:75e25]Kyle hat, front view[/url:75e25]

- [url=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/Edduyasha/Kyle-hat-profile.jpg:75e25]Kyle hat, semi-profile[/url:75e25]

[size=75:75e25]I know the quality is bulls*it, but I can't really take photos on my life. The lighting is really dim in my room (considering I took the pictures in the middle of the night and the sun drives me nuts during the day) and the original pics were really faded out, so I tried to fix it in Photoshop (with little effect). I didn't have much time to take photos anyways, and forget about taking photos of myself; those never turn out good.

Anyways, I can post my original pattern/sketch if anyone wants to do something similar; just ask me! I'll gladly upload it for you guys...[/size:75e25][/quote:75e25]

[img:75e25]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/1antonio007/m_ad177d8852ee27b42aa0cbcca0b83d97.gif[/img:75e25][/quote:75e25]

Thank you!

:oops:[/quote:75e25]

Wait til you see the pics of my band and I dressed as Spinal Tap! (Can't wait for the gig on Halloween!)

:mrgreen:

-- False Awakenings
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:04 am

- Kyle hat, 3/4 view

- Kyle hat, front view

- Kyle hat, semi-profile

Nice.

Once I get my costume, I'll upload some pics.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:36 am

Thunderhorse wrote:

- Kyle hat, 3/4 view

- Kyle hat, front view

- Kyle hat, semi-profile

Nice.

Once I get my costume, I'll upload some pics.

Sweet. I think I'll go buy the orange fabric for the coat this weekend, and I'll try to put it together or something soon enough. I can't wait.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Sonic Man78

Re: Halloween costume ideas!

Postby Sonic Man78 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:37 pm

Cool Kyle hat, man. Personally, when it comes to Costumes (Or Cosplays for the matter) I either make mine or have them made because I'm not a fan of mass-produced Wall*Mart costumes. Hell, I know how it's like going to the Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts just to find the right fabric for my costumes.

Right now, parts of my original cosplay are in the shop, getting altered, by my wonderful costume seamstress a friend introduced me to last summer.

I'll upload a pic of my original hero, Sonic Man as soon as I get my armour and arm bracers back from the shop.
Last edited by Sonic Man78 on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Bullies beware! The Hero Signal means you'll be hurting now!"
AngusMcTavish

Re: Halloween costume ideas!

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:41 pm

Dude, I have no idea what I'll do this year. I usually get in costume while handing out the candy at the door.

For some reason, though, I keep getting the urge to make like a Mexican wrestler. You know, Nacho Libre and all that stuff...

Edit: Mind you, you do not want to see a guy like me dressed like that!

:stanpuke:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”