Do u Smoke, Did u, have ever smoked?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:05 pm

I don't smoke pot, but I sure as Hell do know what it smells like. There used to be this pothead hideout down my street (in the forest clearing in the underbrush in someone's backyard), it'd reek of pot smoke all the time. My friends, cousin, and I have been down there, and we've messed around with the joints and stuff they'd leave down there in plastic bags. I've seen the pothead before, he's kinda tall, fat, and really ugly...

I think the pothead's gone now. The brush has grown over it now, and the area doesn't reek of pot smoke anymore...but that doesn't stop it from being a good place to hide for Manhunt games...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:36 pm

For some reason I automatically expected this thread being about smoking POT. Only when I read the posts I realized that it was tobacco that it meant...

Anyway, talking about pot, I've smoked it a few times but it has never really worked too well. I'm pretty sure that it's been because I've been more or less drunk every time I've smoked it. It's always just made me fall asleep right away or feel sick. It hasn't been about the quality because it's worked for everyone else, and it can't be because it was only my first or second time, because I've tried it more often than that.

Tonight I'm gonna smoke again, with my bf, not drinking anything. Let's see if it'll work. Oh, and I'm gonna show Cannibal! the musical to him while x)
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:40 pm

Wait, so pot counts?

My answer has changed:

Yes, I do smoke.

:lol:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:17 am

No, I don't smoke, and I don't think I will start..I don't like the smell of it, or how cigarette smoke makes my hair look greasy and nasty when I happen to be around second hand smoke.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:09 am

M00n wrote: don't like the smell of it

That's where you and I differ; people in their millions pay good money for the special kind of 'incense' tobacco provides, so why not get a free wiff of it while you can, eh?
Of course, being as my parents smoke like the ears of a Republican who's just been accused of inteligence, I get pretty home-sick when i'm out in pristine, fresh-air locales. Can't someone invent a niccotine perfume?
Wait! Could i've got *passively* addicted after all these years living in the smoghouse? The skool got tested for tobacco in the start of 9th grade, to see how many of us were dirty smoker types, and my leve came out as the biggest puff-dragon in the skool, despite being too wimpish to put a candy cig in my mouth, let alone a real one :!: [/quote]
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:24 pm

Well let's see now I've smoked weed every day, at least one bowl pack every day for the past three years. I mean sure there's like maybe once or twice a month I don't smoke, but I usually smoke weed every day out of my bubbler bong with a place to put your fingers through like brass knuckles.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
louisvuittonxo

Re: Do u Smoke, Did u, have ever smoked?

Postby louisvuittonxo » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:53 am

i do not smoke... cigarettes
4/20
hi! i'm sedore!
let's smoke a fattie together :]
louisvuittonxo

Re:

Postby louisvuittonxo » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:55 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Well let's see now I've smoked weed every day, at least one bowl pack every day for the past three years. I mean sure there's like maybe once or twice a month I don't smoke, but I usually smoke weed every day out of my bubbler bong with a place to put your fingers through like brass knuckles.

aha. i think i have the same one... what colours yours? mines pink!
hi! i'm sedore!
let's smoke a fattie together :]
DoctorWho?

Postby DoctorWho? » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:17 am

I smoked my first cigarette when I was four. My dad was smoking outside had left his cigarette on a trash can lid. I was nearby, playing with my Barbies and watching him, and when he was gone, I tried it. GOD! It was nasty. I never wanted to smoke again. That was about 13 years ago.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:55 am

A similar thing happened with me and alcohol, only I was 7.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 am

No, I haven't...pretty unusual for this day and age, eh? :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:40 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:No, I haven't...pretty unusual for this day and age, eh? :P

Not really. I've never smoked anything; nor do I plan to. Smoke of any kind (except the smoke from candles and small bonfires) makes me unbelievably sick.

I've been drunk/hungover and high on something unintentionally, though. People keep spiking my drinks. Now that I look back, I think it was because they thought it was funny to see me yell at everyone to turn off the lights because my eyes hurt so bad from the hangover or run around screaming random phrases when I was high. I don't mind so much, though.

:P
._.
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:35 am

I used to smoke increbibly strong pot (hydro), but I gave it up 7 months ago. A couple of times, I smoked pot laced with LSD and, aha, never doing that again. :x As for cigs, I'm what you call a 'social smoker.' I'll only ever smoke at parties. I smoke sheisha at least once a week aswell.
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:No, I haven't...pretty unusual for this day and age, eh? :P

Eh, not necessarily. I'd never start smoking.. I'm afraid of it because I'm a singer, and I'm pretty sure I already have a smaller-than-average lung capacity. :? That, and lung/throat cancer scares me.

As for weed? I've considered trying it before out of curiosity, but it's not something I really care about. I could go my entire life without smoking it, and I wouldn't mind.

Enough smoke can make my eyes sting really badly, too. ><
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Turkey Number Four

Postby Turkey Number Four » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:28 pm

No, I don't mean this in any offense to smokers, but my friends and I don't need cigs to have fun. We can hang out, talk, and just have fun by hanging out and being ourselves. We don't need cigs just to loosen up and have fun. Again, I'm just answering the question posted in this thread. I'm not trying to say smokers are lame or make some kind of statement or anything. :mrgreen:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”