Ever done Drugs??

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

nick007

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby nick007 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:47 am

I've been reading some studies that the majority of people with my mental stuff do drugs or alcohol enough to be considered addicts. The numbers very between 80/90% and they also say that the number one choice for em is weed. Then again most people with my stuff don't get tested for mental stuff unless something else is wrong so the studies may not be as accurate.
I want to rise above the temptation and influence of those numbers but I mite consider trying a small dose of Peyote to help me figure my life out LOL
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
JohnTheFisherman

Postby JohnTheFisherman » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:10 pm

I'm all for psychedelic use, and the responsible moderation thereof, but the one thing I didn't hear anyone talking about is the involvement of Trey and Matt's work while tripping. It's one thing to be entertained by South Park, but bring a few hits of acid into the mix, and everything comes to life in a brand new perspective! Everything from subtle joke humor, to character voices and dialogue, even animation sequence and color are extremely vivid and blow your imagination past it's own limits. For me, the alteration of visual and auditory perception is what makes psychedelics worth while. Turning to the works of Trey and Matt while doing so is always, always a great idea.
louisvuittonxo

Postby louisvuittonxo » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:47 pm

i have added a new drug, yet again:
weed
shrooms
alcohol
ex
lsd and DU DUU DUNNN
oxy cotton.
its a horse tranquilizer :D
hi! i'm sedore!