Ever done Drugs??

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SuperMaids

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:55 pm

Your little tale there reminds me of a text file you've either all seen or all NEED to see, on strange-but-legal ways to get high using natural stuff; Ladies and stonermen, I bring you, http://uncletaz.com/marijuana/legalhigh.html .

There's even warnings, real warnings about how not to mix and not to OD, instead of that "drugs are bad full stop" (unless you'r buying them from licenced psychopharmacists) sh*t you'd usually get "warned" aboot.

Not that I need to use that guide; Polish (and other cheap-assed industrial streangth) stimulant drinks are MORE than enough for me. OH, and YOU arn't a DIRTY lickle HIPPY when YOU take STIMULANT drugs, MKAY?!
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:47 pm

LAWL, I'm stoned right now...actually I'm also drunk. The drugs I've done so far are Weed, Alcohol, Tobacco, and Hash...technically alcohol and tobacco are drugs. I found out when I was doing a research for my grade ten English essay. But yeah, I DON'T EVER wanna try the hard core sh*t like meth, heroin, crack, etc. Hemp based drugs are the stuff for me. I do wanna try mush and salvia however...
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:12 pm

"Natural" drugs and downers make you a hippy; stimulants don't. That's why, if i ever try anything, it'll be an upper. Hittler took meth before his speaches (meth in chocolate! yum!) so I might need it to take over the world (jokes).

I'd never take any "antidepressents", tranquilisers or antipsychotics though. Those things are naaaaasssssstttttyyyyy.
sio41

Postby sio41 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:36 pm

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO IS NOT A COMPLETE RETARD????? DONT DO DRUGS YOU JACK ASS! EXSPECIALLY IF YOUR ONLY 14! THEN YOOU JUST LOOK LIKE A PUSSY TRYING TO BE GANGSTER! :evil:
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:45 pm

^^ What the f*ck? I think you're the only person here who IS a complete retard. If you don't do drugs, that's fine, but don't insult people who do. I was doing all kindsa sh*t at 14 too so lay off. Seriously, I'd rather be addicted to every drug under the sun and spazzing out in a gutter than be some loser like you who has a problem with everyone who lives their own life. Grow the f*ck up.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Yay! LA_KING isn't dead after all! Bath in his intollerance! At least some people NEED drugs to act that retarded...
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:00 am

Dru, drugs are bad. M'kay.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:17 am

sio41 wrote:--A BUNCH OF STUFF--[/size]

Uh-oh, looks like someone's in for a world of hurt. :P

I'm not a drug-using person, but with the way I act sometimes you'd wonder...I'm just genuinely f*cked. XD

I do drink occasionally, but nothing hardcore.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:02 am

I don't do drugs, or even drink for that matter. I don't care if anyone else does though. Just watch it with that stuff. My cousin OD'd on something (I've never really felt like asking what), and it really f*cked up his brain.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:36 am

I might not be old but I've done far more drugs for much longer than anyone on this board....with the exception of the towelie connection who you guys don't even know about. I was smoking pot before I even joined these boards and that's five years ago.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:50 pm

If over-the-counter sh*t counts, count me in. Long story, I'll explain later...

:stanpuke:
._.
manson fan01

Postby manson fan01 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:23 pm

i smell sharpies,my dad's a cop so it's not easy.
Babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the 'violence'.Are you motherf*ckers ready for this new sh*t?
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Since my last post I tried shrooms. Those were pretty intense. I did them on a full stomach so they weren't as intense as I wanted them to be.
Southpark Lover

Postby Southpark Lover » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:59 pm

big hairy nuts

P.S. boobs
A Little Overboard

Re:

Postby A Little Overboard » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Kenny's_Girl wrote:im sorry. u guys.... i promise i'll never do it again :cry: :cry:

you guys are great for putting up with me, i promise this is the last time ill play a joke loke that. i didnt mean to heart anyones feeling or make you mad.

Forgive me? :cry:

Hell yah, im might be a terd but im not an assh*le!
what kind of a gaywad wont forgive a girl?
unless, its your sister, fake crying to make you feel bad and then when ur feeling terrable luagh in your fase, lock you outside for a half hour and then see your mom finnaly come out and start yelling at you :|
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”