Ever done Drugs??

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Sizzling Lynn

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:48 pm

So much for sticking to the natural stuff. I did E at a rave yesterday, And it was amazing. Don't worry guys, I will moderate the use of that shite. :cartmanlaugh:

So the drugs I've done so far are:

Weed (everyday man)
Hash (once or twice)
Oil (another hemp product -- only once)
Alcohol (used to be an alcoholic. Eh, now I can take hard liquor. Some good came outta it)
Shrooms (once -- gonna do em again this summer when my parents are out of town at the lake)
Ecstacy (last night -- gonna do it at the next rave I go do)

Drugs aren't as bad as people say they are...unless it's cocaine, heroin, ketamine, or meth -- that sh*t just kills you. As for the others, you just need to moderate your use or use a drug that doesn't effect you in a negative way. Marijuana's actually cured my mental disorders quite a bit. You've just gotta keep this in mind: All drugs have different effects on different people.
Reverend Joe

Postby Reverend Joe » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:42 am

Man... y'all are a bunch of nutcases... I did not expect this on the South Park forums. :shock:

Me? All I ever done is grass and alcohol (usually bourbon... all other alcohol is inferior, in my opinion.)

...And shrooms a few times. But that's like the easiest psychedelic anyone can do; easier than weed, I think. In fact, I would venture to say that everyone should do mushrooms once.
nick007

Postby nick007 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:18 am

I just found out from a friend I haven't heard from in a while that a few other friends I haven't heard from in a long time are dead now because of drug/alcohol problems. Some ODed and some had accidents or other problems because of em that lead to their death. I really cared bout some of these people to but lost contact because I got tired of hearing em brag bout their drug/alcohol use and we lost contact because it was to painful for me to watch em screw-up their lives and bodies like that.

Maybe if I tried harder to stay in contact with em and be more helpful and encouraging em in a different way to cut back, they'd still be alive. I cant help feeling like crap now
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:55 am

It'[s not your fault what they did to themselves... you could've helped, but you didn't, it's in the past now so don't beat yourself up over it... hell, if you'd styed with them, you could've been pulled into drugs yourself...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
nick007

Postby nick007 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:59 am

Maybe but I would of proffered to be their anchor so to speak. It's old news to my high-school buddy when he told me that last nite but it was news to me. I haven't heard from them in a long time so I guess it's not affecting me to bad. I need to do what I need to do in life and not worry as much but that's one of my faults.
If I had the chance

superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:51 pm

Eh, we need our worriers in this world, how could we ever progress without understanding our problems?

ANYWAY... I just accidentally Snorted a bunch of chicken soop: will i get high? It had little bassil leaves in it :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:32 pm

I don't know, but check your bathroomly leavings for traces of feathers.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:24 am

Should i snort the leavings if feathers is present? What of the liquid leavings?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:42 am

I would say no. And only worry about your liquid leavings if you find yourself asking... yourself "Is that blood?"
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:26 am

I'm on e right now. It's only my second time on it, first time not doing it at a rave. Rather take ecstacy with a small group of friends I can pour my heart out to...and make out with. Heheh, it was with my closest girlfriends don't worry. My boyfriend finds it hot. :cartmanlaugh:

PS - I'm not advising anyone to take ecstacy anywhere. I'm limiting myself when doing it, only once every few three or four weeks (maybe at the next rave I go to). If you're curious about it, do a hell of a lot of research and don't forget to drink water! Many people on E have died of dehydration because they forgot to drink water.
nick007

Postby nick007 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:01 am

Good Warning. I think people need to drink more water with most any kind of meds/drugs. I know the average recommended amount of water to drink is 8glasses a day but If your on head-meds, you should drink at least 12. Also when ever you go to a doc, it's a good idea to tell em bout all your meds, drugs and herbal supplements your on. Even over the counter stuff like aspirin could cause interactions. I also think it's a good idea to know the side-effects of any drug your doc prescribes to you. I think WebMD is a good site to start with for all the basic info bout any med your doc may want you to take(1ce you figure out how to search their site, it's easy). I personally don't look up the meds for a while after I start taking em because I want to notice if I feel any different before I know what the side-effects ect are because if I look up a med before I start taking it, I may think I'm having side-effects from it that are common but it could be caused by my mind thinking I'm having em or something(kind of like hypochondria)
If I had the chance

jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:10 pm

nope, never tried, im too lame i would probably become addicted soon if i tried anything
louisvuittonxo

Postby louisvuittonxo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:56 pm

its summer for us in Canada (out of school)
and I've been to about 11 raves so far. we hold ours in the woods right near the gorge.
and some idiot was on E and then he jumped off.
lol
be f*cking safe at those things.
and one hint:
DO NOT DRINK THE PUNCH.
its f*cked most of the time.
hi! i'm sedore!
let's smoke a fattie together :]
KyleBroflovski99

Postby KyleBroflovski99 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:40 pm

Actually I didn't do any illegal drugs and I don't wanna. I don't drink (maybe only sometimes) and I don't smoke.
AJoseph0007

Postby AJoseph0007 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:48 am

Salvia
It is illegal in Amsterdam, but legal in America and sold at your local head shop.
It is like acid but more intense. Only lasts for about 5 min. but, that is plenty. You will be in for a surprise.
Don't drink with it. Drinking will nullify the effects of the sage.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”