I SERIOUSLY HATE FAMILY GUY!!!!!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SKEK#101

I SERIOUSLY HATE FAMILY GUY!!!!!

Postby SKEK#101 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:25 am

I really never watched an entire episode all the way through, but since I listened to the commentary on season 10 of cartoon wars, I thought I would get my own opinion of it. So I watched an entire episode, Matt & Trey were completely right, nothing but gags.........sorry had to vent.
Dude I think he told us to go F*&$ ourselves!!!
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:40 am

Should probably be in Off-Topic, but yeah, Family Guy is pretty bad. Wouldn't be if some of those cutaways were funny. The first 3 seasons were awesome. Still a lot of cutaway jokes, but not so much

"blah blah Lindsey Lohan!"
"Caleco Vision blah blah blah"
"derpa derpa 9/11!!!"

So yeah, newer ones suck. They do a lot of 9/11 joke. Not even funny 9/11 jokes. Just like "Knock Knock, Who's There? 9/11!!!" kind of jokes.
candies

Re: I SERIOUSLY HATE FAMILY GUY!!!!!

Postby candies » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:42 am

SKEK#101 wrote:I really never watched an entire episode all the way through, but since I listened to the commentary on season 10 of cartoon wars, I thought I would get my own opinion of it. So I watched an entire episode, Matt & Trey were completely right, nothing but gags.........sorry had to vent.
I always known that Matt and Trey will take the opportunity to make fun of Family Guy's humor gags and their abominable so-called flash backs ( Really getting my f*cking nerves). That episode were very concerning about this whole Family Guy is going to uncensored Muhammad and Eric Cartman tries to cancelled Family Guy, the commentary was absolutely true about the whole Family Guy jokes and their precious money ( Wasting good money of this delayed cartoon). You're not the only who hates Family Guy. :wink:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:44 am

So you hate Family Guy; then don't f*cking watch it, douchebags. It's quite simple, really. It's the same message any of us would give to South Park haters.

I've said it before but I'll say it again; I love both shows, but for almost completely different reasons. (I think there's actually a lot of common ground in the area of fart jokes, et. al.) And I'm sure most of the cross-over fans would agree with me.

Family Guy is no threat to South Park. It never has been and never will be. Stone & Parker made their peace with Family Guy last season so what's the point in beating this dead horse?

You read it! You can't unread it!
Kenny's_Girl

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:59 am

I do agree with that. Family Guy is just a show with Non Funny jokes, like i cant stand whatching that show, the jokes are always Flashbacks. it has horrible story Plots and to rap it all up....

FAMILY GUY SUCKS BUTTERS HAIRY CHIN BALLS!

Ill catch it on adult swim somtimes and its like
"Uggh, this show again."

And i would be soooooo pissed off if they ever made fun of South park! South park is 123456789765435678654678 times better than Family guy >X O

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”