Drunkness thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

strumpfhose

Drunkness thread

Postby strumpfhose » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:48 pm

I wonder if there already is one because I think it's a pretty genius (OR extremely bad) idea.

This means: I think every one of us ends up here checking out new posts or posting themselves when being drunk, every once in a while... So this is for any random drunken posts you probably wouldn make (in that form anyway) if you weren't drunk. Just some stuff that pops into your drunken mind or things you found yourself doing that night, in the haze of drunkness. How does that sound like? :D

Let's see if anyone wants to participate.

I'm not drunk at the moment so I can't really start. Oh, and editing/ deleting posts afterwards is forbidden ;)
Kenny's_Girl

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:53 pm

I was kinna Tipsey last night. It was Friday, who wouldnt drink on Friday Night? :lol: :wink:
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:41 pm

hmm what goes on in my head during an evening of socializing is not kosher for public consumption.
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:39 pm

I guess I can't play; I'm only drunk if my drinks have been spiked. I don't like drinking; hangovers suck a*s...and I'm not even supposed to yet (I'm still underage).
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:28 am

I was a little f*cked up last night..Went out to dinner with my parents.I tried this drink called a zombie..It had four kinds of rum and pinapple juice..I drank it too fast, and I was hyper and talkative and annoying.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:49 pm

Yesterday I was actually able to visit my brothers without getting completely trashed; unlike the previous three times. They live in Madison, the drunkest city in the world. I had to drive back that night so I took it easy. Plus it was a work night.

Aside from that, I'm in heaven right now. My favorite seasonal beer is in season: Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest. God, I love September.

You read it! You can't unread it!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:56 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:It had four kinds of rum and pinapple juice..

I expect the pineapple juice made all the difference! :D

I've definitely posted on here while being drunk or high.

Let's see... I called plk12345 a nazi, but that's no different to when I'm sober... I just post more dumbass sh*t than usual. I think I spent a night posting a page of smilies. Just randomness.

However, when I'm drunk, I get louder, I roll around on the floor laughing my arse off, I occassionally pee myself (that happens when I'm sober too), I steal things and I tend to walk around with a boob or two hanging out.

I need to get out of this sleepy county and get back to a city for some drunken fun...
Email notifications do matter, people.
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:18 pm

I usually do summersaults
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
Kenny's_Girl

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:53 pm

When im drunk, 4 some reason i like too roll all over the Floor?
and Gallop around my house like a hoase and make animal noises? :roll:

Im weird..... :lol:
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:25 am

Well...when I'm drunk, I go into a strange catatonic state most of the time (that happens a lot these days, whether I'm sober or not), and I'll start talking...er...mumbling random crap I'll never remember saying...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:50 am

There've been a couple attempts at threads based around being drunk. I know that I tried one and it failed miserably.

Anyway, I had a bottle of wine tonight, mostly because it was on sale. Morale of the story; don't buy wine because it's on sale. Actually it wasn't too bad, it certainly did the job. I followed that up with a couple Bud Selects, but even with that I'm still pretty sober right now. Last time I got trashed was a couple weekends ago for my birthday. I drank a fifth of vodka, vanilla vodka with Coke specifically, I'm not much of a liquor person. Last weekend I was drinking down on campus during the OSU game, of course. Mostly that was just a long drawn out night of semi-drunkenness, though. It was all capped off when my buddies ditched me and one of my friends at a bar downtown. The major issue was that I live on the south side and my friend had to go back to the same place they did on the north side. So I ended up spending about an hour driving around when I started about 15 minutes from home.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:35 am

I am drunk... right now

What is it about being drunk that makes you want to:

1) Lay down
2)Steal things
3) Shout
and 4) Kiss people

?????????????????????????????

Possibly all at the same time?
Email notifications do matter, people.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:49 am

I'm stoned but have had a drink. Can't get drunk or my sister will notice.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:54 am

Sizzling Lynn wrote:I'm stoned but have had a drink. Can't get drunk or my sister will notice.

But she doesn't notice if you're stoned? Cool :D
I'm kinda drunk and annoyed at my boyfriend who was way too sticky this evening. When I go to a bar, I donät wanna just sit in the corner with him and make out and stuff. I wan't to have a good time and dance and talk with my friends... We only started dating recently, so I can kind of understand him being like that but still..
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:32 am

Hey y'all, I'm drunk tonight.

I didn't get all f*cked up, just a good solid buzz.

For some reason, it's helping me appreciate what will probably be the last warm summer night in these parts. So long 80 degrees! See you next year! ... unless you come back in October for a brief encore.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”