Drunkness thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

MaxwellsSilverHammer

Re: Drunkness thread

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:48 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:
MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:Oh man, I got drunbks for the first (and only) time in my life a few nights ago. O.O *hangs head in shame* At least I remember everything I did, which was just laughing at everything and giving everyone random hugs. XD After having an actual hangover for the first time, though, and having to leave opera rehearsal because of it.. I'm never doing it again. It's not really my style to get drunk, anyway. At least the curiosity is satisfied now, though. :P

I never could get into it, either. In fact, drunk people scare the hell out of me, and that's what really put me off the stuff for good.

Yeah, same. Well, for me, it's more like I'm afraid I'd go over my limit and I'd black out, and then I'd wake up in a rather awkward situation. I don't trust people enough to do that. XDD Besides, I dunno.. I can easily live without it, you know? There wasn't anything terribly exciting about it. I just felt like I was in a dream, kind of.. and if I want to feel like that, I'll go to sleep. I kind of do want to learn how to lucid-dream, actually.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:51 pm

^ Amen. Lord knows I've already got enough going in my life than to add another vice.

I'll just unwind via these boards. It's safer for your system, anyway.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:07 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:^ Amen. Lord knows I've already got enough going in my life than to add another vice.

I'll just unwind via these boards. It's safer for your system, anyway.

Agreed. Getting stoned/drunk/high sucks, especially the day after. I already have stress from school and family to f*ck with my mind; no need for extra crap messing with my brain and my reputation.

I'd get dumped by my boyfriend and beat up by all my friends if I got into drugs and smoking. It's an unwritten pact between us all- beat up the stupid stoner kid.

:lol:
._.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:27 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:Getting stoned/drunk/high sucks, especially the day after.

You don't have to tell me. I ain't doin' that sh*t no mo! (For those that don't know, I'm currently dealing with a major alcohol problem.)
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

What's wrong with you people...? Don't you see a choise between being a drunk who just f*cks up his/ her life and ends up in some ditch, and being an absolutist? That presents immaturity and/ or lack of will-power if those are the two choises you see. (Counting alcoholists out, because I don't know anything about what it's like.)
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:55 pm

strumpfhose wrote:What's wrong with you people...? Don't you see a choise between being a drunk who just f*cks up his/ her life and ends up in some ditch, and being an absolutist? That presents immaturity and/ or lack of will-power if those are the two choises you see. (Counting alcoholists out, because I don't know anything about what it's like.)

It's not that I have low will power, it's that it gradually (little-by-friggin'-little) became the problem that I have now, and that I was too careless and foolish to realize that it would eventually become what it is. So, no, will-power in this case can not be the only thing to drive you to have an addiction or a similar problem.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:38 am

I once kissed my boyfriends ex-girlfriend when I got drunk lol.
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:32 am

When did the drunk thread become the anti-drunk thread?

Anyway, I had some SoCo and 7up tonight. Chick drink, I know, but I can't smell like alcohol if I'm going to get lucky tonight.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:21 am

I had a Jim beam on the rocks last night very nice to was too along with various other alcoholic beverages. :parishilton:
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”