Brittany Spears Fan gets pissed off at people

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Broflovskifan1234

Brittany Spears Fan gets pissed off at people

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:07 pm

This is f*cking rediculous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-kNaLQ65HY

basically this one dude gets pissed off at the world for treating Brittany Spears like sh*t and makes a youtube video of himself yelling at us for using Brittany for money and then spreading sh*t about her he even threatens us going if you have a problem with Brittany you have to deal with him. What he fails to understand is that Brittany put herself through all this sh*t we didn't but he's too stupid to see that so he has to hide himself under a blanket and yell at us for treating Brittany horribly.
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:42 pm

Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:15 pm

Amplive wrote:http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Chris_Crocker

You don't even know...

God that is f*cking sad Chris Crocker needs to get a f*cking life, get a hobby and get a boyfriend (He's gay I think)
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:55 pm

Broflovskifan1234 wrote:
Amplive wrote:http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Chris_Crocker

You don't even know...

God that is f*cking sad Chris Crocker needs to get a f*cking life, get a hobby and get a boyfriend (He's gay I think)

According to one of his vids, his boyfriend is his brother.

The problem is is that he is a special kind of attention whore. The kinds where, even though NONE of the attention is positive or flattering, he just eats it up. Is sad, but then again, it's the internet...
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:43 pm

God I hate people like that.........Chris's bf is his Brother Oh my god thats just sick and incest as gay as the clip is I find it funny that some guy would actually CARE about Brittany and then start yelling at us for hating her I laughed through the whole thing
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:03 pm

Broflovskifan1234 wrote:God I hate people like that.........Chris's bf is his Brother Oh my god thats just sick and incest as gay as the clip is I find it funny that some guy would actually CARE about Brittany and then start yelling at us for hating her I laughed through the whole thing

Yep. Pretty much. I mean, he's GOTTA be faking at least some of this sh*t, but still. I'm glad we live in a time where on September 11th, 2007, we were all concerned about how "fat" Britney Spears got, and how some homosexual cried about it under a blanket for 20 minutes on YouTube. :(

Usama won.
candies

Re: Brittany Spears Fan gets pissed off at people

Postby candies » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:05 pm

[quote="Broflovskifan1234":47e70]This is f*cking rediculous:

basically this one dude gets pissed off at the world for treating Brittany Spears like sh*t and makes a youtube video of himself yelling at us for using Brittany for money and then spreading sh*t about her he even threatens us going if you have a problem with Brittany you have to deal with him. What he fails to understand is that Brittany put herself through all this sh*t we didn't but he's too stupid to see that so he has to hide himself under a blanket and yell at us for treating Brittany horribly.[/quote:47e70] So, I veritably understand that he/she cares about britany's life and he's pissed off at everyone who like makes fun or joke about Britany Spears' abysmally life. Everyone should leave britany alone so he could stopped f*cking crying!
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:17 pm

candies wrote:
Broflovskifan1234 wrote:This is f*cking rediculous:

basically this one dude gets pissed off at the world for treating Brittany Spears like sh*t and makes a youtube video of himself yelling at us for using Brittany for money and then spreading sh*t about her he even threatens us going if you have a problem with Brittany you have to deal with him. What he fails to understand is that Brittany put herself through all this sh*t we didn't but he's too stupid to see that so he has to hide himself under a blanket and yell at us for treating Brittany horribly.
So, I veritably understand that he/she cares about britany's life and he's pissed off at everyone who like makes fun or joke about Britany Spears' abysmally life. Everyone should leave britany alone so he could stopped f*cking crying!

Sure Im gonna start ripping on Chris Crocker now! :lol:
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:38 pm

Broflovskifan1234 wrote:
candies wrote:

So, I veritably understand that he/she cares about britany's life and he's pissed off at everyone who like makes fun or joke about Britany Spears' abysmally life. Everyone should leave britany alone so he could stopped f*cking crying!

God knows he'll love the attention...
candies

Postby candies » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:49 pm

Amplive wrote:
Broflovskifan1234 wrote:
candies wrote:

God knows he'll love the attention...
Oh my god! When I first watched the video on Youtube I tought it was a woman. Is it me or he has a sex change operation because he's look like a homosexual.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:11 pm

candies wrote:Oh my god! When I first watched the video on Youtube I tought it was a woman. Is it me or he has a sex change operation because he's look like a homosexual.

No sex change. Just an attention whoring f*cker that got ahold of mommy's make-up. He's a homosexual in the same sense Mr Garrison was a homosexual, a really over-the-top demented queer that 80% of the gays leaving YouTube comments on his videos hate.
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:20 pm

Amplive wrote:
candies wrote:Oh my god! When I first watched the video on Youtube I tought it was a woman. Is it me or he has a sex change operation because he's look like a homosexual.

No sex change. Just an attention whoring f*cker that got ahold of mommy's make-up. He's a homosexual in the same sense Mr Garrison was a homosexual, a really over-the-top demented queer that 80% of the gays leaving YouTube comments on his videos hate.

lol He reminds me of that flaming troll assh*le on the site Phoenix aka LA_KING_91
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:13 pm

Hmm.. nominee for the next Biggest Douche in the Universe? Yes, I think so.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:45 pm

I second that nomination!
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:56 pm

Third. It was funny when he cry over Britany on video with his financial statement and other stuff his say about " leave britany alone". I wonder if Matt and Trey would joke on him one of the newer episodes, I hope so. :lol:
My favorite Characters: Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski

My Favorite Episodes: The List, Imaginationland ( All parts) and alot of season Ten.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”