Israel...

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

MetallicCartman

Israel...

Postby MetallicCartman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:29 pm

A lot of thoughts about this country, what is really your opinion on Israel and the arabs?

Im from israel and I just wonder what people around the world think of us...
What would Brian Boitano write?
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:33 pm

I can be the first to say that I really know very little about the Arab-Israeli conflict. I cannot say that I favor one group of people over the other, and as an outside observer I see both sides doing things to each other that really are horrific. The area has always been hotly contested and has been the birth place of 3 of the worlds major religions. It will not be easily resolved, but I know that there are good and dedicated people on both sides that are truly dedicated to peace and they should have more say then the people with weapons.
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:41 am

Regardless of what happens, I just hope that the US doesn't get directly involved. We already get BAD PR as it is. :wink:

But I do hope that you stay safe and stay happy in your country though! :D Good luck over there. :wink:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:07 am

A lot of my friends are Jewish, so they go over Israel a lot, so i know quite a bit. It sounds pretty cool, from what I hear. I'd really like to visit there, specifically Jerusalem.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”