EMO IS NOT A REAL CLASSIFICATION

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Re: EMO IS NOT A REAL CLASSIFICATION

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:20 pm

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:STOP SAYING THAT ANBDOU WHO LIKS GREENDAY AND HAWRTHORN HIGHTS AND STUFF AND IS NOT A CONFORMIST assh*le IS A EMO KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMO IS JUST A STUPID INSULT MADE UP BY YOU PEWOPLE ITS NOT A REAL THING

Or you'll do what? Turn emo and start cutting? :lol:


Anyway, I do speak a little Emo. I think "ANBDOU" translates into "anybody" and "PEWOPLE" is supposed to mean "people."
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:24 pm

Emo people aren't a myth, there's tons of them at my school. They travel around in packs.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:39 pm

Tsk, tsk. No forum ever escapes the inevitable "Emo Arguement" thread, I suppose.

I've been called 'emo' before. I suppose it was because of my dark color clothing scheme (besides my Cartman shirt and a few other shirts of mine) and my real psychological problems- depression, anger management problems, and mild paranoia (I just got off my pills over the summer, long story). I don't really care though...I've been called Goth, Emo, Punk, Renegade... Suffice to say, if the name/stereotype has anything to do with a dark color scheme of clothing, rock/metal music, and electric guitars, I've been called it by a lot of the kids at school.

As far as the 'emo' kids who live around where I live...I think they should...Grow the f*ck up! Most of them I know have a stable two-parent family, at least a few friends, and are in a decent economic bracket compared to a lot of kids in the ghetto. I mean...they're merely whining about minor problems like breaking up with their girlfriend/boyfriend and being lonely. One of these days, I'm going to crash their little clique party (at least the ones at my school) and tell them to shove it up their a*ses and look at the world around them. There are people in other countries who struggle to live off a tiny bit of food, much less try to live with the denial of basic human rights. They ought to open their f*cking eyes and realize that they're not in such a bad state after all.

:x
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:45 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Tsk, tsk. No forum ever escapes the inevitable "Emo Arguement" thread, I suppose.

My friend, this is the South Park Studios BBS...if it’s an argument, no matter what it might be about, it’s guaranteed to happen here.
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:47 pm

*raises hand* Well, I DID complain about being lonely on here. Plus there's the fact that I hate everything that moves and that I'll not even pretend to be happy. I dunno. Do I classify as emo to you guys?
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:57 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:*raises hand* Well, I DID complain about being lonely on here. Plus there's the fact that I hate everything that moves and that I'll not even pretend to be happy. I dunno. Do I classify as emo to you guys?

You’re emotional. :P ...you’re just not stabby stabby on yourself and crap like that....I think....that’s your business anyway. Loneliness is a normal feeling anyway. :P
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Thunderhorse
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Postby Thunderhorse » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:58 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:*raises hand* Well, I DID complain about being lonely on here. Plus there's the fact that I hate everything that moves and that I'll not even pretend to be happy. I dunno. Do I classify as emo to you guys?


I don't know. Do you cut yourself, wish to die, listen to Fallout Boy?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then your EMO!!!
Image
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:02 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Tsk, tsk. No forum ever escapes the inevitable "Emo Arguement" thread, I suppose.

My friend, this is the South Park Studios BBS...if it’s an argument, no matter what it might be about, it’s guaranteed to happen here.


Well...yeah, I guess. I still have a lot to learn as a relatively new member around here...

:oops:

^ Thunderhorse- Hehe, great way to sum it up. I have to beg to differ about the cutting thing (see the Randome Thread pt. II for my explaination), but yeah...that's generally it in a humourous way.

:cartmanevillaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:03 am

Thunderhorse wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:*raises hand* Well, I DID complain about being lonely on here. Plus there's the fact that I hate everything that moves and that I'll not even pretend to be happy. I dunno. Do I classify as emo to you guys?


I don't know. Do you cut yourself, wish to die, listen to Fallout Boy?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then your EMO!!!
See, I hit my head upon random objects, I don't want to die because I don't want to dine in hell with 300 Spartans, and listen to whatever I find on YouTube. I guess I'm off the hook then..... or maybe I'm not.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
CruciFACTION
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:06 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:*raises hand* Well, I DID complain about being lonely on here. Plus there's the fact that I hate everything that moves and that I'll not even pretend to be happy. I dunno. Do I classify as emo to you guys?


You are able to laugh about your problems, this simple act is something no Emo can do.
Image
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:08 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Thunderhorse wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:*raises hand* Well, I DID complain about being lonely on here. Plus there's the fact that I hate everything that moves and that I'll not even pretend to be happy. I dunno. Do I classify as emo to you guys?


I don't know. Do you cut yourself, wish to die, listen to Fallout Boy?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then your EMO!!!
See, I hit my head upon random objects, I don't want to die because I don't want to dine in hell with 300 Spartans, and listen to whatever I find on YouTube. I guess I'm off the hook then..... or maybe I'm not.


When I'm pissed off, I usually take it out in my art, music or beating stuff up...but I prefer the former in most cases. It's less trouble on my (and others') part.

I think you have Headbanger's Syndrome. It's pretty common in original Led Zeppelin/Black Sabbath fans, and Classic Rock/Metal/Punk enthusiasts. Don't feel bad, I do that sometimes, too...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:09 am

At least I'm not afraid to admit how f*cked up I am. Though my mom keeps telling me to stop talking bad about myself. I've done my share of therapy and medication. I KNOW I'm f*cked up.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:10 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Tsk, tsk. No forum ever escapes the inevitable "Emo Arguement" thread, I suppose.

My friend, this is the South Park Studios BBS...if it’s an argument, no matter what it might be about, it’s guaranteed to happen here.


Well...yeah, I guess. I still have a lot to learn as a relatively new member around here...


Hey, I was a n00b once...I kinda still am :P...compared to other people anyway. :P

You’ll love it here when the season run starts! ;)
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:13 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Tsk, tsk. No forum ever escapes the inevitable "Emo Arguement" thread, I suppose.

My friend, this is the South Park Studios BBS...if it’s an argument, no matter what it might be about, it’s guaranteed to happen here.


Well...yeah, I guess. I still have a lot to learn as a relatively new member around here...


Hey, I was a n00b once...I kinda still am :P...compared to other people anyway. :P

You’ll love it here when the season run starts! ;)


Soo...you're saying this place is relatively dead with the exception of a few flame-wars until new episodes are run? Oh, boy...

:shock:

I'll have a lot more to catch up each day after school if it's as you say... I have a hard enough time catching up and staying on top of things now...

:oops:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:16 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Tsk, tsk. No forum ever escapes the inevitable "Emo Arguement" thread, I suppose.

My friend, this is the South Park Studios BBS...if it’s an argument, no matter what it might be about, it’s guaranteed to happen here.


Well...yeah, I guess. I still have a lot to learn as a relatively new member around here...


Hey, I was a n00b once...I kinda still am :P...compared to other people anyway. :P

You’ll love it here when the season run starts! ;)


Soo...you're saying this place is relatively dead with the exception of a few flame-wars until new episodes are run? Oh, boy...

:shock:

I'll have a lot more to catch up each day after school if it's as you say... I have a hard enough time catching up and staying on top of things now...

:oops:

Yes. You’ll find lots of people flock to this place when the episodes start airing. I love this time o’ year! On the VERY RARE occasion that Matt Stone comes onto the IRC chatroom to ask questions, you can almost expect the site to crash do to traffic overflow.
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests