Ever got caught red-handed?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Ever got caught red-handed?

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:39 am

As some of you already know, I was recently caught with a sh*t load of stolen property. I got out of criminal charges due to the fact that I'm smarter than the people there, but I lost the fruits of over a month of labor (Totaling nearly $1500). =\

Have you ever been caught doing something you'd rather not have been caught doing? Doesn't have to be criminal, just big.
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
gtaca2005

Re: Ever got caught red-handed?

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:00 am

Something I don't want to say. I bet you know what it is.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:02 am

OMFG U WERE THE SHOOTUR ON TEH GRAZZY KNOLL
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:05 am

I was caught with marijuana in high school. God, those cops were so f*cking stupid! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:14 am

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not wrote:As some of you already know, I was recently caught with a sh*t load of stolen property. I got out of criminal charges due to the fact that I'm smarter than the people there, but I lost the fruits of over a month of labor (Totaling nearly $1500). =\

If you're smarter than them, why were you caught? And too bad about losing out on the fruits of one month of labor. Maybe you shouldn't steal next time.

Hmm, well, I was caught with the answers to a test once. They didn't believe that the teacher wanted me to study the questions and the answers to a test that I had already taken(It was math). I was in hot water for a few days.

And Marvel_Freak, if the cops were so stupid, then why were you caught? Idiot.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:18 am

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not wrote:As some of you already know, I was recently caught with a sh*t load of stolen property. I got out of criminal charges due to the fact that I'm smarter than the people there, but I lost the fruits of over a month of labor (Totaling nearly $1500). =\

...but you were caught in the first place. You're not that smart. :P
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:22 am

I like how GWIAN believes she out-witted them and avoided charges...yet didn't escape the fine, which means that someone in authority believed she was responsible for theft of merchandise.

People, fact: The majority of sholifting cases that can be settled financially quickly aren't brought tp court.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:59 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:

If you're smarter than them, why were you caught? And too bad about losing out on the fruits of one month of labor. Maybe you shouldn't steal next time.

Hmm, well, I was caught with the answers to a test once. They didn't believe that the teacher wanted me to study the questions and the answers to a test that I had already taken(It was math). I was in hot water for a few days.

They never did catch me... I escaped them. I was caught with the bag in my hand, but they never got me... idiot. Hehe.

-- False Awakenings
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:03 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

They never did catch me... I escaped them. I was caught with the bag in my hand, but they never got me... idiot. Hehe.

What you said makes no sense.
If you were caught, you were caught. Do you mean they SAW you? And by the way, you said your school caught you with it. Your school would know you, and since this would be the type of thing they WOULD report to the police, I don't believe you at all.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:14 am

Okay, due to the increased gang violence were I lived, there were cops on campus. Yes, they SAW me, but they were two overweight morons who couldn't do much to stop anything that could've happened on campus in the first place. And no, the school didn't catch me. I said it was in school when it happened. Sure, I was never "caught", in your definition of the word, but I was bored so I decided to post a reply about a particular anecdote. Arguing with you is bad karma, so I'm not saying anymore.

-- False Awakenings
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:17 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:Okay, due to the increased gang violence were I lived, there were cops on campus. Yes, they SAW me, but they were two overweight morons who couldn't do much to stop anything that could've happened on campus in the first place. And no, the school didn't catch me. I said it was in school when it happened. Sure, I was never "caught", in your definition of the word, but I was bored so I decided to post a reply about a particular anecdote. Arguing with you is bad karma, so I'm not saying anymore.

And how are the officers morons?
I'm guessing that they aren't, and you just don't like authority. Therefore, everytime when you are offered a chance to speak about authority, you do so in demeaning ways.
Sad, and you're right, this is bad karam, so I'll stop as well.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:42 am

Eheh, the cops spotted him, but they were too fat and out-of-shape to catch him, is all. And surely he got rid of the evidence later so the cops couldn't pin anything on him.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:15 pm

I got caught red handed by my parents numerous times, after awhile they just stopped caring about my pot use. I live in the basement now and I smoke mad weed down there, hell my friends and I have been caught smoking. They don't care anymore.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:35 pm

Yeah, I got arrested for breaking into a house last summer.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:34 pm

I broke this weiner-dog glass statue and hid it under a bed when I was lik, 8.

Does that count?

I can't really think of anything else. :<
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”