Ever got caught red-handed?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: Ever got caught red-handed?

Postby BRMBug » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:56 am

The only thing I can think of is that I stole some condoms when I was 12. I felt so guilty about it that I went back and paid for it. :roll: I was so Butters back then.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:04 am

I've been caught in a couple small things (going online, not doing homework, etc.) by my parents, but nothing illegal. I do have a rather amusing story involving cops and pot though.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:30 pm

I've been caught red handed...sleeping in Economics class on Thursday. It was kinda embarassing, but I was sick (and still am) with this really bad cold, and I needed as much sleep as I could get. After all, I only feel a bit better today after 17 straight hours of sleep...

:oops:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:37 pm

^^Wow^^
I've been staying up till 5:00 in the morning the past week.

(High schools on break right now.)
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:38 pm

Ouch! I got caught sleeping during a math test once, but the teacher let me off since I had to be on heavy pain medication due to a messed up procedure in my neck. I'm just glad my teacher was cool and understanding like that.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:49 pm

I got busted playing a comedy album with obscene content by a teacher in high school.

The class was supposed to be in the computer lab, but three of us stayed in the class room because we need to "use the teacher's scanner" or some sh*t. Somehow I mentioned that I had Adam Sandler's latest album at the time (What the Hell Happened to Me?) in my locker.

Of course it was no problem for the other guys to convince me to go get it. So of course our teacher chose the exact moment Sandler was saying the line "It was all f*cked up!" to walk in the room and check on us.

He gave me a talking to (since it was my album), but my teacher let me off the hook; probably because the three of us were acing that class and were "good kids".

You read it! You can't unread it!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:24 am

Indigo Rose wrote:Ouch! I got caught sleeping during a math test once, but the teacher let me off since I had to be on heavy pain medication due to a messed up procedure in my neck. I'm just glad my teacher was cool and understanding like that.

Yeah...

Strange thing is, that same exact thing happened to my friend yesterday... I sleep a lot in my classes... Oh, well.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:41 am

Ha! When I was doing Theater in HS (building sets and props and whatnot) one of the students had that CD, and we were listening to it while building a set for The Hobbit. The teacher had no problem with it whatsoever.
Of course, she's the same person who, when we kept referring to Bilbo as Dildo finally said "Ok, the next person who calls him dildo gets a detention." and the whole assembled class said "dildo" simultaneously, which cracked her up as well.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:49 am

BRMBug wrote:Of course, she's the same person who, when we kept referring to Bilbo as Dildo finally said "Ok, the next person who calls him dildo gets a detention." and the whole assembled class said "dildo" simultaneously, which cracked her up as well.

Hehe...I couldn't help but laugh at that one...

I was caught red-handed stealing paper from my brother earlier. Boy, was he pissed...all I wanted was a few sheets of printer paper to draw on for crying out loud!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:49 am

BRMBug wrote:
Of course, she's the same person who, when we kept referring to Bilbo as Dildo finally said "Ok, the next person who calls him dildo gets a detention." and the whole assembled class said "dildo" simultaneously, which cracked her up as well.

Phwa! Thanks for making me crack up right during a dramatic moment in the TV show my roomate is watching.

Funny story that's semi on topic- my little brother and I went to Switzerland for winter break (we have family there so we go to see them often) and, like any sane people in Switzerland, we bought loads of chocolate to bring back to our high school. The first day we went back we stuffed our backpacks full of chocolate before we went to school. We get there and head off to our classes.

Now, the school we went to had a bit of a drug problem, so police would come by every month or so with drug sniffing dogs to check the students' backpacks and lockers. One police officer with his dog came to one of my brother's earlier classes. The students had to put their bags in a line and stand back while the dog did his job. When he got to my brother's bag at the end of the line, he started going crazy. My brother was REALLY scared, but the police officer said that the dog was doing what they were trained to do if they smelled chocolate. If they smelled drugs, they'd do some thing different.

You've got to wonder why the police would train dogs to especially smell chocolate though :?

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:56 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
BRMBug wrote:

Phwa! Thanks for making me crack up right during a dramatic moment in the TV show my roomate is watching.

Funny story that's semi on topic- my little brother and I went to Switzerland for winter break (we have family there so we go to see them often) and, like any sane people in Switzerland, we bought loads of chocolate to bring back to our high school. The first day we went back we stuffed our backpacks full of chocolate before we went to school. We get there and head off to our classes.

Now, the school we went to had a bit of a drug problem, so police would come by every month or so with drug sniffing dogs to check the students' backpacks and lockers. One police officer with his dog came to one of my brother's earlier classes. The students had to put their bags in a line and stand back while the dog did his job. When he got to my brother's bag at the end of the line, he started going crazy. My brother was REALLY scared, but the police officer said that the dog was doing what they were trained to do if they smelled chocolate. If they smelled drugs, they'd do some thing different.

You've got to wonder why the police would train dogs to especially smell chocolate though :?

Chocolate? That's weird... I've never heard of that... I know dogs can be trained to smell fugitives, drugs, explosives, and such...but chocolate?

That's weird.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:30 am

Maybe the cops had a slow day at the station, boredom set in, and..

"Hey Bub! I'm going to see if I can train Rover to sniff out which bag I put this Hershey bar in. Wanna watch?"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:41 am

Indigo Rose wrote:Maybe the cops had a slow day at the station, boredom set in, and..

"Hey Bub! I'm going to see if I can train Rover to sniff out which bag I put this Hershey bar in. Wanna watch?"

Hehehe...

The cop that works at my school is cool with my family; his wife and my mom are buddies, so I get away with most minor stuff when he's dealing with it...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:42 am

Now that is odd. And yeah, dogs have a super acute sense of smell. They've got like 1,000 (rough estimate) times as many smell receptors as a human. As apposed to a bear which only has about 12, which include fish, bear poop, Jews, and menstrual blood. At least that's what I heard somewhere.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:45 am

BRMBug wrote:Now that is odd. And yeah, dogs have a super acute sense of smell. They've got like 1,000 (rough estimate) times as many smell receptors as a human. As apposed to a bear which only has about 12, which include fish, bear poop, and menstrual blood. At least that's what I heard somewhere.

Next time tell me BEFORE I go hiking in bear territory while I'm on my period.

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”