Ever got caught red-handed?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Re: Ever got caught red-handed?

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:43 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Possibly, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong

Actually, yes, you are.

1- I didn't know you were GWIAN. Why? Because unlike retards like you, I keep the same name. How many is this now? Four? Five? Thirty?
2- It wasn't believable, so I disregarded it.
3- Cheery pick a post and be a retard? Yes, SJ to a tee. Oh, and when compared to you-you know, the guy who thinks the North Hollywood Shootout scumbags are heroes- I do know right from wrong.
4- Drunk men, vagrants, pot dealers, other assorted low-grade criminals given the death penalty? If that was directed at me, then you're f*cking retarded.
5- The rest of your post is idiotic and contradicts everything you've ever said before.

God, just when I was thinking you weren't like you used to be, just when I thought you were becoming a normal member, you decide to shove a dildo in your eye and spazz out. You're no better than you were at first.

I'm usually the guy that defends you in some places, saying you don't cause much trouble anymore, you're improving, etc. But it's become clear to me you're still the low-grade, moronic, hyprocritical, weak willed and annoying person you were when you first came here. Still to this day, Stovepipe_Jam is the name for noobs who are better roasting on a fire than typing.

At first we didn't have a block feature on the BBS. But, thanks to that feature I'm no longer tortured by posts from people likle KtS. You are no better than he is(And, considering your penchant for many accounts, you might be him.) so you shall be blocked; my computer will thank me for getting you're retarded spazz attacks off of the screen.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:40 pm

We do have an ignore feature on here, or did they get rid of that?
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:16 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:We do have an ignore feature on here, or did they get rid of that?

It works now. It just doesn't block them from sending you PMs, though...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:07 pm

Loxxed for Retardation <3
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”