Random Fact About You 2: Electric Boogaloo

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Luke-L

Re: Random Fact About You 2: Electric Boogaloo

Postby Luke-L » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:59 am

I have a psychiatrists visit that I'm actually looking forward to. I think I need to trust him more and I'll try to at least open up a bit more. If I don't do that, they can't help me.

I rarely look forward to such visits; but for some reason I'm looking forward to this one -- maybe I'm being told not to be afraid.

That's my random fact for today. ^_^
- Luke Llewellyn.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:07 pm

I've met way too many people who's lives have been destroyed by psychiatrists misdiagnosisng them or medicating them wrong, and read way too many stories simmilar to my expierinece to think it's rare. Please don't blindly trust anyone, least of all a psychiatrist; always ask, weather or not your any less sane than they are, or other uncertified people, or what exactly theyre putting in your veins. No one deserves the kind of side effects that some of these meds reguarly give, OK.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:50 pm

I'm stunk (Stoned and Drunk) at work right now. My dad who is my boss is out of town right now. I'm all alone in the little building, free to do as I please. I've got 10 minutes of my break left so I'm here at the forum for the time being.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:18 pm

It was my B. Day yesterday, and for it i got loads of toys for and three seasons on DVD of... spongebob (i'm importing the last three seasons of SP i need for a full set right now!), the MEL GIBSON DIRECTS trillogy and the MAD MAX (starring mad mel) trillogy, and too many sweets and books i'll never read.

Oh, and i need to do three pieces of coursework over the next week or i'm TOTALLY SCREWED!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:38 pm

SuperMaids wrote:It was my B. Day yesterday

Heh, Happy late birthday Maids!

Sizzling Lynn wrote:I'm stunk (Stoned and Drunk) at work right now. My dad who is my boss is out of town right now. I'm all alone in the little building, free to do as I please. I've got 10 minutes of my break left so I'm here at the forum for the time being.

Haha, awesome to hear you got yourself a job, Lynn. What're ya doing there?

OK!!! About me...

My first week that was shortened by two days due to snow-day-related things was pretty interesting. Programming class has the same bunch of crazy people as last year, and this time we have a teacher who speaks an accent that I sometimes have a horrid time trying to understand, especially when he's teaching concepts! AGH!! Thank GOD the guy lets us have eText copies of his notes, or I'd be really f*cked.

Math is, kinda like last year, my most dull class of the day, but fortunately I have Drama after that, which is fun! There isn't as many people as there was last year though, which is kinda suck, but oh well, guess it'll be more manageable that way.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:04 am

RFAM: I used to take karate...started when I was 9 or 10 and stopped taken karate when I was about 13. When I was 15 I picked it back up and stopped taking it about six months afterward. The class allows me to retest from the last belt, so I ended up with a purple belt with black stipe...two belts away from black.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:46 pm

This was going to be a "say something that's never been said before", but I have said it before...
I hate the feel of cloth against my teeth. It makes me want to tear it with my teeth, then eat it. I have no idea why.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:12 am

RFAM- My right thumbnail broke off completely when I tried to file it down into a point to use it as a guitar pick. What a pity...that thing was about a half-inch long and the perfect length to shape into a pick. I still have the complete nail in one piece in my clay bowl of guitar picks.

:(

Oh...my smallest toenails are perpetually black colored, and I don't know why. I don't even have black nail polish!

:|
._.
A Little Overboard

Postby A Little Overboard » Thu May 01, 2008 11:00 pm

I pronounced, or is it provoked? (I did that one thing were you ask somone to marry you) in pre-school to my girlfriend and she sead yes.

but before we got married, my house burn't down and we moved to another county, I never saw her again
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P
i<3hart<3kenny_666

Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Thu May 01, 2008 11:02 pm

when i went to public school i fliped my teacher off every single time she turned around for a whole week

it was funny as hell!!
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun May 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Lemon and Lime fanfictions are scary...especially Digimon L/L. O__O
i<3hart<3kenny_666

Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Sun May 04, 2008 8:28 pm

i had 3 asthma attaks in 20 min today
A Little Overboard

Postby A Little Overboard » Mon May 05, 2008 1:10 am

everytime i try to post something and make it look good i end looking like a total jack-ass :?
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 05, 2008 11:05 am

I slept in my clothes last night.
vampswillreignagain

Postby vampswillreignagain » Mon May 05, 2008 11:23 am

i had seizures when i was a babay

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”