Funeral war pickets lose verdict

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

angeldeb82

Funeral war pickets lose verdict

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:59 pm

I know it's a few days ago, but here's the link: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21566280/

It seems that the Westboro Baptist Church is truly the al-Qaeda of Christianity, don't you think? ;)

And here's a poem about Fred Phelps, the Osama bin Laden of America:

F is for F*g-Hating Racist
R is for Radical Christian R-tard
E is for Excessive Bible Abuser
D is for Douchebag

P is for Picketer from Hell
H is for Hatemonger of America
E is for Evil D*ckhole
L is for Lying Motherf**ker
P is for Preacher of Evil and Bigotry
S is for Satan's Churchgoing Ass Munch

:cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanevillaugh:

I was going to color and bold the letters that spell his name, but the censors won't let me bold or color the letter F because it is mistaken for the F word. Oh well. :(
Still the same as it ever was.
M00ndragon69

Re: Funeral war pickets lose verdict

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:02 pm

Fred Phelps is a piece of sh*t. He can claim he is just spreading his religious view all he wants..What he is really doing is the exact same sh*t the KKK tries doing. He couldn't give a sh*t about other people, you don't just picket someone's funeral, their family is already grieving, all you do is make them more upset.If he really had any compassion he would see that other people's pain is more important than him pushing his believes on everyone..A true spiritual leader of any faith has compassion..He is fake, he is probably either crazy or he knows he is full of sh*t but he just gets off on the power and likes the money he gets from donations he gets to his church . He deserved that lawsuit..Unfortunately it will probably make him and his followers even more extreme.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:18 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Fred Phelps is a piece of sh*t. He can claim he is just spreading his religious view all he wants..What he is really doing is the exact same sh*t the KKK tries doing. He couldn't give a sh*t about other people, you don't just picket someone's funeral, their family is already grieving, all you do is make them more upset.If he really had any compassion he would see that other people's pain is more important than him pushing his believes on everyone..A true spiritual leader of any faith has compassion..He is fake, he is probably either crazy or he knows he is full of sh*t but he just gets off on the power and likes the money he gets from donations he gets to his church . He deserved that lawsuit..Unfortunately it will probably make him and his followers even more extreme.

Yeah. Phelps and his daughters are truly false prophets. I just hope that Phelps burns in hell if he dies. :twisted:

Thank goodness I'm not like him. I'm a Catholic Christian, and Catholics are as compassionate as a true spiritual leader of any faith. :cartmansmile:
Still the same as it ever was.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:03 am

You think the Phelpses and the Cartmans are related?

I was angered by weenie Alan Colmes when he said that Phelps right to speech was violated somehow; he has a right to assemble in a public place and protest. Problem with the weenie's argument: most graveyards are not public lands and funerals are private affairs.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:30 am

Now, those are the people who give Christianity a bad name. Hell, I'm a Christian (not very hardcore), but I try not to shove my beliefs up peoples' asses...it's just not right, especially when someone was grieving.

Take, for example, if someone I really cared about went off to war and died...I'd probably be going crazy in terms of my depression...and if someone like that shows up doing that at my family/relative/friend's funeral...I'd be on them, beating the f*ck out of them...

><

That guy needs to get his balls ripped off or something...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:43 am

I agree. They are the al-Qaeda of Christianity. The only difference is that they haven't killed in the name of God... yet.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
HellStrykeXL

Postby HellStrykeXL » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:28 pm

Dear Commander-in-Chief,

If you would be so kind as to let me assassinate all members of the Westboro Baptist church, it would boost my approval of your job handling a little higher. I was damn sick of putting up with their sh*t at one military funeral, I almost involuntarily sprayed their brains across the sidewalk (with government owned pistol, mind you). I still fantasize about doing such a thing everyday. You know the concept of god not loving everyone is total crap, so why let something like that run amuck in this country? I promise I will switch from being an independent to GOP if you let me obliterate these pathetic wastes of God's creation. f*ck the WBC.

-Jeffry Sparx

PS: Thanks for that recent surge in Iraq. That worked out a little better then I expected.
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:A guy in my grade eleven Bio class last year was dared to lick a rat's balls and he went along with it...is that considered manly?

No, that is the opposite of manly.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:02 pm

I could express every word of my opinions and thoughts on this sick-minded Cult, but I'm too tired to do so and it wouldn't make a bit of difference anyway.

But what I still don't understand, is why are they STILL getting so much Media publicity for what they're doing? Surely people realise that they thrive/feed on their own publicity. I know it would be hard to do so, but the only thing we can really do is TRY to ignore them and just let them slowly rot in their own little Cult-Nest.

If I could, I'd go over there and throw some rocks (and a few other things too) at their ridiculously "normal" looking estate and "church", but knowing again that that would make very little difference, I'd rather just stay here, watch and laugh/shake my head at their own Nazi-esque brain-washed little schemes. They have 5 year olds who have no idea what they're doing, for God's sake. :roll:

-

Ooops, I guess I went off on a lil' rant there, sorry. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:42 pm

The worst part about that Westboro "Baptist" Church is the way they've brainwashed their kids into homophobic hate-mongers like themselves. That's a goddamn tragedy. I'd even call it child abuse.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Miko hanyou

Postby Miko hanyou » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:58 pm

I now know that god exist because i was wondering why hasn't anyone sued them yet. They are abusing their freedom of speech, we can say a lot of stuff and i know south park exercise their freedom of press and speech but those protesters are taking it too far.

Not to sound like a hardcore catholic but i was taught to give second chances for people stupid mistakes and forgive them but with these people,f*** that. I hope they all go to hell and while they are having demons poking hot iron at them, other demons are picketing at them with sayings like 'Ha ha, you thought you were true Christians' or 'God Hates People Like You' etc. Same goes for Jerry Farwell.
HellStrykeXL

Postby HellStrykeXL » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:04 am

triplemultiplex wrote:The worst part about that Westboro "Baptist" Church is the way they've brainwashed their kids into homophobic hate-mongers like themselves. That's a goddamn tragedy. I'd even call it child abuse.

No kidding. They really give "baptism" a whole new meaning. :lol:

I think I remember seeing them in Texas at one point having their little kids carry signs such as "HIV cures gays" or something to that effect. That really isn't all that different then some of the brainwashing done on Islamofascist children. It sucks because one day I'm pretty sure they will have to face the fact that their parents where wrong all along.

You're definitely right, I will never think of baptism the same way again thanks to these guys.
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:A guy in my grade eleven Bio class last year was dared to lick a rat's balls and he went along with it...is that considered manly?

Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:57 am

Edduyasha wrote:Now, those are the people who give Christianity a bad name. Hell, I'm a Christian (not very hardcore), but I try not to shove my beliefs up peoples' asses...

Interesting analogy to use when talking about Fred Phelps :lol:

Fred's got an interesting bio on Wiki. Read it. If it's all true, he's a bigger assh*le that we could ever imagine.

And God--and I mean the normal one most people worship--bless the Patriot Guard Riders:

http://www.progressiveu.org/055318-here ... ard-riders
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
vexille

Postby vexille » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:16 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:Fred Phelps is a piece of sh*t. He can claim he is just spreading his religious view all he wants..What he is really doing is the exact same sh*t the KKK tries doing. He couldn't give a sh*t about other people, you don't just picket someone's funeral, their family is already grieving, all you do is make them more upset.If he really had any compassion he would see that other people's pain is more important than him pushing his believes on everyone..A true spiritual leader of any faith has compassion..He is fake, he is probably either crazy or he knows he is full of sh*t but he just gets off on the power and likes the money he gets from donations he gets to his church . He deserved that lawsuit..Unfortunately it will probably make him and his followers even more extreme.

People give donations to that scum's church? I thought the only members of his Westboro church were his entire family. Do they sell drugs on the side, or something?
Calix Meus Enebriens "My Cup Makes Me Drunk"
HellStrykeXL

Postby HellStrykeXL » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:46 pm

vexille wrote:

People give donations to that scum's church? I thought the only members of his Westboro church were his entire family. Do they sell drugs on the side, or something?

They bend a lot of rules when it comes to what Christianity is all about. I wouldn't be surprised if some of their revenue comes from prostitution. :D
ShaneHaughey wrote:

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:39 am

HellStrykeXL wrote:
vexille wrote:

They bend a lot of rules when it comes to what Christianity is all about. I wouldn't be surprised if some of their revenue comes from prostitution. :D

I don't think they should even be considered a church. From what I've read on Wikipedia, this Westboro Church seems more like a KKK-esque cult than a legitimate church.

The pics of the people on there looks like they couldn't dress themselves for s*it, either.

><

People who are donating to them must be on some major drugs or something...most people in the right mind wouldn't support their sick, intolerant behavior.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”