Funeral war pickets lose verdict

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

swellman7

Re: Funeral war pickets lose verdict

Postby swellman7 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:23 am

triplemultiplex wrote:The worst part about that Westboro "Baptist" Church is the way they've brainwashed their kids into homophobic hate-mongers like themselves. That's a goddamn tragedy. I'd even call it child abuse.

Yeah, that's the only way they know that they're gonna keep their "church" going. They sure as hell aren't going to get too many converters. It really is sad. Tolerance is something that needs be tought early on. All of those kids are gonna grow up to be just as bad as their parents.
EPAF

Re: Funeral war pickets lose verdict

Postby EPAF » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:15 pm

I heard somewhere that one of their kids (one of the older ones) left the church, because he (I'm sure it was a he) was completely sickened by what they were doing/saying/believing...plus, he admitted to them that he was gay.

And within a second, his "family" cut him off and forgot all about him like he never existed. He lives somewhere far away from them and hardly wants to talk about his family, anyway...and I don't blame him. At least one of the members of that "family" had a brain to realise what they were really doing. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”