A Generation Lost. The 90's.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:56 pm

I think boy bands have corrupted my virgin mind, but I'm not sure.

I F*CKING LOVE AMISH PARADISE!
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:57 pm

Worst thing of the 90's..... Boy Bands! :x
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:59 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:I think boy bands have corrupted my virgin mind, but I'm not sure.

I F*CKING LOVE AMISH PARADISE!


The Weird Al song? That one's pretty good...

:wink:

Boy bands pissed me off, especially when the music teacher played them in music class back in grade school. I was so entwined in my dad's music back then; I still am, but I'm also into metal, nu-metal, and punk now...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:01 am

This seafood restaurant had a jukebox and I played Backstreet Boys. Although it was embarrasing in front of my dad. Plus my blonde friend and her sisrer were responsible for arranging songs at their mom and step-dad's wedding back then. Guess what they picked!
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:02 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Plus my blonde friend and her sisrer were responsible for arranging songs at their mom and step-dad's wedding back then. Guess what they picked!


:stanpuke: would be my guess...hehe.

Just kidding...I'm not that mean.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:05 am

Edduyasha wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:Plus my blonde friend and her sisrer were responsible for arranging songs at their mom and step-dad's wedding back then. Guess what they picked!


:stanpuke: would be my guess...hehe.

Just kidding...I'm not that mean.

Meh, close enough.

But is it so worng to listen to pop music? It's one of my guilty pleasures!
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:06 am

Juke boxes are still being used! :shock:

Why not a Bose with an MP3 player or something?
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:42 am

There's a Bose/Wurlitzer digital juke box out. Instead of a window where you see the CD/Record changer, there's a touch screen, and the thing has a 120GB hard drive.
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:47 am

BRMBug wrote:There's a Bose/Wurlitzer digital juke box out. Instead of a window where you see the CD/Record changer, there's a touch screen, and the thing has a 120GB hard drive.

Damn, thats nice. :D
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
swellman7
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby swellman7 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:51 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Worst thing of the 90's..... Boy Bands! :x

Worst thing to happen to music in general. :lol:
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:57 am

swellman7 wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:Worst thing of the 90's..... Boy Bands! :x

Worst thing to happen to music in general. :lol:

Exactly! :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:02 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
swellman7 wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:Worst thing of the 90's..... Boy Bands! :x

Worst thing to happen to music in general. :lol:

Exactly! :lol:


Except for South Park's Fingerbang...

:cartmanlaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:06 am

♫"... I'm gonna finger bang, bang you into my life... Girl you like to finger bang, thats alright!@..."♫ :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
CruciFACTION
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:14 am

What the fudge!? This thread grew like three pages! Last time I checked we were talking about Mortal Kombat. Whatever, I guess were on boy bands now, yeah my freinds liked them, which are now grounds for me to accuse them of being gay on.

Grand Theft Auto 5 takes place in the 90's, dose that count?
Image
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's.

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:16 am

gtaca2005 wrote:♫"... I'm gonna finger bang, bang you into my life... Girl you like to finger bang, thats alright!@..."♫ :lol:


:cartmanlaugh:

I just had to say that...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MHBFRAMMD and 2 guests