The Unofficial Official ChristmOMG A SOUTH PARK LAMP!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Re: The Unofficial Official Christmanukkwaanza Thread

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:56 am

Woot! Seven days until Christmas! Where did the month go?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the iPod...and whatever gifts I get from my friends at school in the next two days (we're having a Secret Santa exchange in Orchestra class tomorrow, and this Thursday's my birthday!).

:mrgreen:

But...Christmas isn't just about gifts...it's about Jesus...and stuff...and partying with your friends! I can't wait until Winter Break!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:55 am

Edduyasha wrote:Woot! Seven days until Christmas! Where did the month go?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the iPod...and whatever gifts I get from my friends at school in the next two days (we're having a Secret Santa exchange in Orchestra class tomorrow, and this Thursday's my birthday!).

But...Christmas isn't just about gifts...it's about Jesus...and stuff...and partying with your friends! I can't wait until Winter Break!

^ Don't forget the ham!

(No, not ham, you fat f**k!)

Watched that online recently. LOLOLOLOL!

Finally got the last piece of my Christmas shopping done, and it wasn't easy. What with the package on serious delay, I had to play Phone Tag to find someone who actually had the item. Took a while, but I was able to go down and scoop up the last one!

Whew + w00t!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:04 am

Ham=Love.

Oh, I just found that I hate the song I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus. The singer sounds like a dying cat and it might as well be I Saw Your Mom F*cking Some Old, Fat Guy.

:x

Anyways, my boyfriend's driving me nuts...he's hinting on his gift for me for Christmas/my birthday, but I suck at guessing games and according to him, I'm close but far. His hints are pretty confusing, too!

It's Christmastime at school, as far as I know. There were kids passing out cookies and candy canes in some of my classes today, and we're probably gonna throw a mahoosive birthday party for me/all-holiday party on Thursday in Computer Graphics class. Kids are already trading gifts (mostly food and energy drinks, but yeah, I love that stuff...), and my friends and I are already planning a bunch of get-togethers this Winter Break...

Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:28 am

^ Well then, have fun at those parties...and happy birthday as well!

:wink:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:24 am

I got an early Christmas present. New iPod. My Zen Vision crapped out on me, and I had a $200 gift card from Circuit City (that's how their extended protection plan goes), so Dad made up the difference for me. 8)
Really, truly, and seriously, the only other thing I want for Christmas is suspension parts for the Bug. (it goes "pop" when I turn a tight corner.)
Last edited by BRMBug on Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:48 am

^ Seems like iPods are pretty popular this holiday season here on the BBS, at least...

Maybe Mr. Hankey will bring you what you want on Christmas if you've been good this year...

:wink:

AngusMcTavish wrote:^ Well then, have fun at those parties...and happy birthday as well!

Thank you!

Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:03 pm

Hmm, I haven't had much fiber this year. :?
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:12 pm

Edduyasha wrote:^ Seems like iPods are pretty popular this holiday season here on the BBS, at least...
No iPod for me. My mom is being cheap and wants to get me an mp3.

Christmas is gonna suck this year if my stepdad invites his stupid family over. My mom is most certainly not going to cook for those ungrateful, fat bastards. Aw well. The important thing is that he's not going to the Sugar Bowl with us on New Year's. He just wants to know my mom's every move, which is the only reason he wanted to go. But since the event is centered around "that bitch who deserves a fuucking beating", he changed his mind.

Once I get my camera for Christmas, I'll take an assload of pictures for you guys. I'm sure you're tired of me exploiting my friends anyway. :|
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
groovyhippiechic

Postby groovyhippiechic » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:08 pm

I don't want anything. I've found the man I love and I couldn't be happier. Sounds sappy but it's true. We dated 15 years ago and I broke up with him. He found me again and we are together again and I'm so happy. Maybe Santa can just skip me and deal with everyone else b/c I don't need a damn thing!!!!! :D
I love Towelie.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:27 am

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:49 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:No iPod for me. My mom is being cheap...

Christmas is gonna suck this year if my stepdad invites his stupid family over...

Well, yeah...parents can be pretty fickle with money sometimes. I usually get what I want by showing them my stuff when it gets to the point of devouring batteries at a crazy rate or something like that... I dunno...I'm not too rich myself, unlike my relatives...

:|

Good luck with your stepdad issues... Relatives can be a b*tch to deal with sometimes... I've been through some s*it with my relatives this past year, and I dunno if it'll help you, but I usually barricade myself in some room, go online, and blast my music over them nagging the f*ck out of me.

Anyways...wow. I've already gotten a bunch of stuff for Christmas today... I explained over in the Woot thread, but yeah...wow.

:shock:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:35 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Good luck with your stepdad issues... Relatives can be a b*tch to deal with sometimes... I've been through some s*it with my relatives this past year, and I dunno if it'll help you, but I usually barricade myself in some room, go online, and blast my music over them nagging the f*ck out of me.
Yeah, but the bastard takes every opprotunity to take my computer away and call me a lazy fuuck. Tch. His son is as equally as bad, yet he never does anything about it.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:04 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Yeah, but the bastard takes every opprotunity to take my computer away and call me a lazy fuuck. Tch. His son is as equally as bad, yet he never does anything about it.

Damn. I dunno...all I can say is, maybe there might be an act of Providence one of these days to knock some sense into your relatives.

You've got my prayers for sure.

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:44 am

Maybe a viewing of "Club Houses" will cheer you up.

Y'know, bear trap, glock glock, that sort of thing?

All kidding aside, poofs, you have my support as well. *hugs* I know what it's like having someone like that busting your back.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”