Are you a Virgin?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Michaeloptv
Posts: 3545
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Just remember "Friend First, Lover Second" (Even though being a great Lover is just as important.)


I think that is my problem. See I have many girls who are my friends. However, I don't know the right time to "swoop in". I have never had a girlfriend, and I only had a few kisses. However, they just kinda don't like me somehow. It's kinda awkward.

See girls think of me as cute and nice. (which I am hee hee :) ) However, I am not their bad a*s they are looking for.
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"


I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
pdfsmail
Posts: 2038
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:51 pm

Michaeloptv wrote:
Just remember "Friend First, Lover Second" (Even though being a great Lover is just as important.)


I think that is my problem. See I have many girls who are my friends. However, I don't know the right time to "swoop in". I have never had a girlfriend, and I only had a few kisses. However, they just kinda don't like me somehow. It's kinda awkward.

See girls think of me as cute and nice. (which I am hee hee :) ) However, I am not their bad a*s they are looking for.


My experience is that sometimes it isn't that they don't like you... its that they don't know if You like Them and are waiting for you to say something or make your move FIRST. Ok it is not always the case, but is often the case for me.

Everyone can try to tell you different ways to "go ahead with business" but honestly everyone is different and really have to figure out their own style. Just don't try swooping in and just blurting out "Let's go to bed" as your first sentence... lol
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
bmxride2828
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby bmxride2828 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:36 pm

pdfsmail wrote:
Michaeloptv wrote:
Just remember "Friend First, Lover Second" (Even though being a great Lover is just as important.)


I think that is my problem. See I have many girls who are my friends. However, I don't know the right time to "swoop in". I have never had a girlfriend, and I only had a few kisses. However, they just kinda don't like me somehow. It's kinda awkward.

See girls think of me as cute and nice. (which I am hee hee :) ) However, I am not their bad a*s they are looking for.


My experience is that sometimes it isn't that they don't like you... its that they don't know if You like Them and are waiting for you to say something or make your move FIRST. Ok it is not always the case, but is often the case for me.

Everyone can try to tell you different ways to "go ahead with business" but honestly everyone is different and really have to figure out their own style. Just don't try swooping in and just blurting out "Let's go to bed" as your first sentence... lol


Well it all depends on the situation, say for example you and her are sitting at your house watching a movie or at the park. Try to get her some where where a private conversation can begin. Then you just say something like, "Do you find this friendship very beneficial?" She will begin to wonder where you are going with the conversation and just like you said, she will hope(If she does like you the same way) that you are beginning to make the first move. Then you say, "I've been thinking a lot lately about you. I can't seem to get the thought of (something special she does a lot that you like, like brushing her hair back when it gets in her face.)" Then you ask her, "Have you ever found anything about me that you find attractive?"

Conversations like that start to interest her, even though those are the first step in showing your interest in her, she may start playing "hard to get". In that case just keep at it, with the conversations. Girls love to talk with someone before they start getting intimate with them.

With conversations like the example above you should add a little bit of flirting too. It shows that you're still commited to "loving" her, but not too much. It might scare her. Just enough of serious chat and flirting does the trick. Girls love a man in charge. Not forcing a relationship (thats just creepy to them), but showing that you are willing to show her a good time, not waiting for her to show you a good time, it won't happen that way. Being a man means you will be scared of things like this, but that if you want it enough you will face your fears and "Just Do It."

Michaeloptv wrote:
Just remember "Friend First, Lover Second" (Even though being a great Lover is just as important.)


I think that is my problem. See I have many girls who are my friends. However, I don't know the right time to "swoop in". I have never had a girlfriend, and I only had a few kisses. However, they just kinda don't like me somehow. It's kinda awkward.

See girls think of me as cute and nice. (which I am hee hee :) ) However, I am not their bad a*s they are looking for.


Believe me I'm the same exact way, it's just at some point you have to show them that you want to be more than just friends. If they say something like I don't see you in that type of way, then slowly wear them down. They don't see you in that type of way because you haven't been showing them that you are interested romantically with them, even though you may think you have.

I had that same problem with this one woman about eight months ago. I wore her down, we hung out just about everyday, and every time she had a problem with her mother or brother I was there to console her. I would sit with her while she was crying and put my arm around her, talk to her, and calm her down. She would smile once she was starting to realize that I was there for her. That was the point for me, when I could tell that she was ready for US to be in a relationship. That very same night we ended up having sex for the first time.

I was with her for another 2 weeks up until she had to move 1000 miles away to go to college. We never really ended it, but she knew that I knew that I would have to let her go on and create a life for herself instead of keeping her for myself.

We don't really talk anymore because now she is studying to become a lawyer, but every time she does come home to see her family, she comes to see me first. I treated her the way she loved and deserved, and now when I see her, we always end up "doing the nasty."

She will, of course, want to talk first, but talking about how she is doing just brings us even closer together. She loves it, and I love the benefits I reap because of it.
I just want an erection so that I can give it to my mom.
-Kyle Broflovski, "Spontaneous Combustion"
Michaeloptv
Posts: 3545
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:30 pm

Ok, well what do I do to show that I'm intrested?
Ask them out to a diner, Buy them flowers??
I don't have a car, so I kinda in a hole there.

I mean, I probably just have to keep looking. idk.

I am a picky person myself...and I know I am not the most attractive person.

People don't understand me. Plus I am kinda scared of making the first move, because I feel like I'm gonna get smacked, or offend somone who doesn't know me well.
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"


I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
KennyDeathMccormick
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:55 am

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby KennyDeathMccormick » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:23 am

i thought it was i yes or no tread
"one death is a tragedy, million deaths is a statistic"
KenD.Mccormick
Andyparky
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby Andyparky » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:37 pm

Hmm i see that a lot of the virgins here are female. I wouldnt worry in your case. Ok this sounds naive and nasty but often, unless you are in some terrible shithole, girls tend to mature faster and usually have a better understanding of these things.

This means that unlike men, who tend to get ostracized by their peers for not following the crowd or doing things that 'ought' to be done, women shouldnt need to worry as much about losing their virginity. This next sentance is a cliche but its also usually true: Just look for the right guy.
Most of the women ive met who were virgins were also attractive and interesting people, apart from the few who were just fat but who had nice personalities. You should never have to be required to 'do' something just because everyone else has already done it, once again dribbly stuff, but if you just go at your own pace its usually better.

ps; unless of course you are in your 30's or above, in which case: Aha aha aha!
Blue Twilight
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:42 am

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby Blue Twilight » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:37 am

@Michaeloptv: Whatever you do, do not tell your female friends "I really wanna go out with you", because that *will* freak them out, especially if you don't know someone very well. As a girl who's been on both ends of that spectrum, it's not pretty and it could cause some people to get hurt regardless. I've never had a decent boyfriend before (the ones I've had only wanted sex, and I got pinned as a slut because of that), but if a girl likes you, you *will* see signs that she does. Also, maybe subtly drop hints, because she will open up to you. Maybe suggest going out after that, but whatever you do, don't be straightforward, and don't blurt it out right out of the blue.

I'm just one girl out of billions, though, but that's my two cents.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Michaeloptv
Posts: 3545
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby Michaeloptv » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:39 pm

You don't know me too well.

I am too straightforward. Trust me. Guys know that I am a virgin, and they are all making fun of me because of that. I had a bannana condom two years back as a college freshman. Funny, but embarassing!! :oops: :cry:

I love talking to girls, but they never want to get too close. I have given some flowers, and they bluff. I talk to them, but I can never tell which ones are just being nice. The guys think I am a pimp waiting to explode and flourish.

I don't want that PRESSURE!!! :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek:

In a way, I have always wanted to wait until I do find the right girl, and wait until the engagement. but sometimes I think it's too much.
I don't know what to do... :roll:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"


I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
cartman04
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:19 pm

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby cartman04 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:31 am

Im a virgin and I'll probably die that way :cry:
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby Kensuke » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:41 am

Does masturbation count?
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Michaeloptv
Posts: 3545
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:05 am

Didn't we arleady answer this question...NO!!

If that was the case, I'd think we would all be virgin-less by the time we are 15. :lol:

No, we are talking between a man and woman and well, you know :D
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"


I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby Kensuke » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:17 am

Heh heh w-well I-I'm still n-not a virgin heh heh...
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Essey
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:09 am

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby Essey » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:17 am

Finally I have the will to answer this awkward topic.

*takes deep breath*

Although I have been uh... felt innappropiately (At a young age, might I add), I am lucky for the fact that I still remain to have my virginity. Though because of the... ahem, situation that happened, I'm a little uncomfortable about the idea now. (That and, could explain as to why I'd rather be introverted than in relationships or whatnot.) But I digress.

I can't say I haven't had urges though, since I have lusted before, but I doubt I could ever go through with it.

Though I get really sickened at people who brag about their loss of virginity and laugh at those who still have it. Which marks another good reason why I don't like talking about my sex life.

One thing people might agree or disagree with on whether or not it counts, is how, if given the choice, I'd rather have sex with a girl rather than a guy. There's just less to regret, I guess. *shrug* Plus it seems a lot more pleasant and less... dare I say... vile to me. But I can't say I'd really eliminate the idea of having intercourse with a boy completely yet.

... I'm done ranting now.

Does masturbation count?

... Only if you're asexual. : D
Michaeloptv
Posts: 3545
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:20 am

Though I get really sickened at people who brag about their loss of virginity and laugh at those who still have it. Which marks another good reason why I don't like talking about my sex life.


Thank You :D

Finally someone who understands where I am coming from.
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"


I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby jewish pride » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 am

20 and very much a virgin, i have a feeling that not for much longer though

and dude, no way masturbating counts, i would have already lost it 7 years ago

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests