Postby KennyDeathMccormick » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:21 am

yes
"one death is a tragedy, million deaths is a statistic"
KenD.Mccormick
Sizzling Lynn

Re: Are you a Virgin?

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:24 am

A Little Overboard wrote:gonna w8 til im married so im not a whore :D

There's a difference between having premarital sex and being a whore. Whores are people who have sex with pretty much everybody.

I'm not a virgin. My current bf lost his virginity to me, actually.
bmxride2828

Postby bmxride2828 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:42 am

I'm not a manwhore, but I haven't been a virgin since I was 16 years old. I'm 20 now, and love the feeling I get from picking a sexy girl up in the air and dropping her right on my (you know what). My first time was with a horny girl, that was 12 years older than me. She thought I was freshly 18 and was extremely attracted to me. From then on out I have had nothing but girls getting younger and younger from the first one I had. It's funny how that sort of thing happens.
8) :twisted: :lol:
I just want an erection so that I can give it to my mom.
-Kyle Broflovski, "Spontaneous Combustion"
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:01 pm

I am a :tweek: and i first got laid when I was a teenager...

geez... If someone as nuts as me can do it most anyone should....

:tweek: :tweek: :tweek:
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:37 pm

You really make me feel good about myself.

I need help despretaly. I need boobs.
I need a girl, and I need a reason.

My parents say that I shouldn't, I say as long as I have condoms, why not??

If you asked me three years ago, I would have said wait until marriage...but now I feel kinda like an outcast. A shadow and person with No companionship!! :chaos: :chaos:

But I decide not to drink, so it's harder to see anything.
So, any advice?? I am a looking virgin...Condoms only!! :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:41 pm

attas attas no i am not a virgin.
(O)(0)
attas
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:57 pm

Michaeloptv wrote:You really make me feel good about myself.

I need help despretaly. I need boobs.
I need a girl, and I need a reason.

My parents say that I shouldn't, I say as long as I have condoms, why not??

If you asked me three years ago, I would have said wait until marriage...but now I feel kinda like an outcast. A shadow and person with No companionship!! :chaos: :chaos:

But I decide not to drink, so it's harder to see anything.
So, any advice?? I am a looking virgin...Condoms only!! :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek:

You've got the right attitude...although my first time wasn't with condoms, the girl I was with was on the pill, which is just as effective in terms of preventing pregnancy. Still, it's best to just go with it the way that you (and the other person involved) are comfortable with. No sense in doing it if the other person (or persons) can't be satisfied either.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: both virginity and lack there of is way too overrated and made a big deal of than it's worth. Even if I was still a virgin, I certainly wouldn't be ashamed of it, and, like wise, just because I managed to lose it at the age of 17 (two years ago now), I don't see how that would make me better than anybody else, really.

If your friends are going to criticize you because you haven't had sex before, then they're just being assh*les and you probably shouldn't even pay attention to them if all they're going to do is be douchebags about it.

I was not in a relationship when I lost mine, but the person who I lost it to had been (and still is) a pretty good friend of mine, and it just kinda...happened...now, just cause I wasn't in a relationship with this girl, doesn't make me (or her) a whore. If I tried to have sex with anything that moves and has a hole in it, then I might be, but so long as you know the person well, or, better yet, if you're involved with that person romantically, than I don't see how your activities are "whoreish". If I and/or her was in a relationship with somebody, I wouldn't have even considered it, because, even though my opinions on sex are pretty liberal and light-hearted, I don't condone cheating.

While marriage is a good thing, not being able to go that far with somebody until you get married is, in my opinion, a ridiculous expectation set by high-ranked religious hypocrites. It's pretty much like they're saying "If you want to make love, you need to pay for it first!"...let's not forget that although marriage is a good thing, it also costs quite a sum of money, which is, pathetically enough, what this whole world revolves around. But I think I'm starting to stray away and get into a personal rant, so, uh, back on track.

So...yeah. So long as you know what you're doing, your partner is comfortable with it, nobody's getting cheated on, and as long as it's somebody you're actually close to, friend or more-so, than there shouldn't be a problem. Or at least that's how I think. More importantly, don't do it just because you feel like "you have to". There's no point in it if both you and the other person can't enjoy it.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
KennyDeathMccormick

Postby KennyDeathMccormick » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:32 am

does materbateing count
KenD.Mccormick
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:09 am

Um, No.....

We're talking sexual contact with another individual.

some people began "Masterbinating" when they were 13. Myself, I'll say 17. :oops:

Come on, I mean Butters has even done it!
I'm sure Cartman and Stan are not too far behind...
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
KennyDeathMccormick

Postby KennyDeathMccormick » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:29 am

k... i dont but just nice to know
KenD.Mccormick
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:14 am

Michaeloptv wrote:Um, No.....

some people began "Masterbinating" when they were 13. Myself, I'll say 17. :oops:

your right about that thirteen thing that's what age i started.

attas=boobs
==>(o)(o)<==
(O)(0)
attas
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:33 am

Not anymore, lost it a year ago. Been someone I regret afterwards.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
bmxride2828

Postby bmxride2828 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:31 am

cartmanfan321 wrote:
Michaeloptv wrote:Um, No.....

your right about that thirteen thing that's what age i started.

attas=boobs
==>(o)(o)<==

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Geez copycat, just don't use it as your sig please. That's the only originality that I have left with these forums since you can't add picture sigs, or make real avatars. LOL.

I never needed to masterbate, I was always getting oral and all that when I was 13+, I guess that's where the maturity, I had, for the 28 year old girl came from. I've never been afraid talking to women. It's all natural to me. I come in as their friend, and then one day during some wierd moment swoop in and start the love-making process.

Just remember "Friend First, Lover Second" (Even though being a great Lover is just as important.)

If anyone needs advice dealing with women, just personal message me, I'm the new, white Lady's Man. I treat women the way they love and deserve.
I just want an erection so that I can give it to my mom.
-Kyle Broflovski, "Spontaneous Combustion"
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 am

it's not a sig i just put it there cause it's funny. my sig says herro welcome to chitty wok or do you want chitty air lines.
so shut up i don't copy.if you looked one centameter down you would see my sig and if you think i just changed my sig and put what you have as part of the post it would have said that i edited the post there evidence that i didn't copy by the way sigs are dark and the words in the post are white don't get mistaken noob.
(O)(0)
attas

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”