Edduyasha is...leaving.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Edduyasha is...leaving.

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:59 am

Yes, I know. It's been a great romp while it lasted, but I'm not going to come here anymore, at least under this username. Someone's been stalking me pretty badly; I dunno who, but I know it's going on (I've checked around, and I'm getting really irate). Besides, my username sucks monkey bollocks.

:x

I'll probably be back under a new username, don't worry...you guys'll probably recognize me on sight. All I ask is that after I'm done fixing things here and there, please don't ever mention this username again. Let it die out and move on. I'm not into being stalked any more than I am.

><

I'll still keep up with the fanfic and the fanart, but they'll be on new threads (the fanfic I'm copying and pasting, then editing the original thread) and the fanart...well I'll just leave that thread to rest in peace. New fanart will show up on a new thread, and if anyone wants to see my old art, I guess they can ask around to see if anyone remembers.

Big-Will, please do forgive me. Please let me change my username for the sake of not being stalked relentlessly and blasphemed against... Deleting my profile after I'm done for good would be nice, too, although I dunno if it's nescessary...just do whatever you need to that you think is right.

If anyone asks where Edduyasha went after I'm off this username for good, just say that she left and her whereabouts are unknown...and don't go on and on about it.
Last edited by Edduyasha on Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: Edduyasha is...leaving.

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:21 am

Oh Jeez...this takes me back, back in the day when people used to make retarded I AM LEAVING THE BBS 4EVER threads...although your motivation is different, it still kinda reminds me of it. :P

Also, Big-Will isn't in charge of name changing. He can't change people's names. Only admins like Nall can do that kind of godmodding.

I'm not sure what's wrong with your name...it's unique, and I kinda like it. I've kept this screen name since I first started coming onto SPS, and although it's not the best screen name in the world, I see no point in changing it...but then again, I don't have a stalker to worry about. :P

Sorry to hear that. :(
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:27 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Oh Jeez...this takes me back, back in the day when people used to make retarded I AM LEAVING THE BBS 4EVER threads...although your motivation is different, it still kinda reminds me of it. :P

Also, Big-Will isn't in charge of name changing. He can't change people's names. Only admins like Nall can do that kind of godmodding.

I'm not sure what's wrong with your name...it's unique, and I kinda like it. I've kept this screen name since I first started coming onto SPS, and although it's not the best screen name in the world, I see no point in changing it...but then again, I don't have a stalker to worry about. :P

Sorry to hear that. :(

Well...yeah. Thanks for your regards...I'm erasing everything, ever. My homepage will be deleted (at least the stuff that was on it will be edited and stuff), and stuff. I'm sick of the stalking, and hopefully, this might help my situation.

See you, dude!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:43 am

Edduyasha wrote:Big-Will, please do forgive me. Please let me change my username for the sake of not being stalked relentlessly and blasphemed against... Deleting my profile after I'm done for good would be nice, too, although I dunno if it's nescessary...just do whatever you need to that you think is right.

As Mr. Hat_DX27 says, I don't have the power to change your username. PM nall to do it for you. Be warned though: if he does that for you, your old posts and replies to them will still have references to Edduyasha in them, so... just do what others have done: Make yourself a new account and start posting under that. Don't refer to your old posts.

I wonder if there are any pics I could still save... :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:13 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Big-Will, please do forgive me. Please let me change my username for the sake of not being stalked relentlessly and blasphemed against... Deleting my profile after I'm done for good would be nice, too, although I dunno if it's nescessary...just do whatever you need to that you think is right.

As Mr. Hat_DX27 says, I don't have the power to change your username. PM nall to do it for you. Be warned though: if he does that for you, your old posts and replies to them will still have references to Edduyasha in them, so... just do what others have done: Make yourself a new account and start posting under that. Don't refer to your old posts.

I wonder if there are any pics I could still save... :)

Alright, thanks. I'll get to that in a bit, I guess...

Pics?...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Amplive

Postby Amplive » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:16 pm

...what happened now?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:23 pm

Edduyasha is... leaving. She'll be back as the masked wrestler Strong Bad.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:39 pm

Oh ok. Makes sense.
candies

Postby candies » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:28 pm

That's really sad Edduyasha :(.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:35 pm

You will be missed, no question.

Perhaps our paths will cross again. Until then, hope things turn out well for you.

*hugs* Another time, She Who Must No Longer Be Named! :D

Postby 203177 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:42 pm

Thats too bad! Anyways i'm gonna miss you a hell lot! :(

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:44 pm

Good bye, but hopefully not long. I hope that we may yet bash the stalker, but seeing you didn't leave thier name (I'm guessing SPFC), I guess knowing that another n00b coming isn't that bad
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:11 pm

Stalker, you say?

Well, all I can think of is someone off of 4Chan, Encyclopedia Dramitica, or South Park Fan Collector.

Aw well. It was great meeting you. Southern weather does suck!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:45 am

No!!! Don't leave! Who's gonna put water in my dish?

You will be missed... until we meet again... old friend...

:wink:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:32 am

The Force is strong in this one. I can sense her presence. The ass of this stalker you speak of will be jumped. As will that of LA_KING_91.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”