As for me, I just found out that I was accepted into my first university preference. I'm absolutely ecstastic. I start in March, and I'm doing a combined degree of drama and secondary education. I also found out that my OP (overall position) of a 6 was amongst the highest OP's in my grade. I was ranked at the 6th highest, out of 60 year 12's. The first highest was a 2, then a 3, then two 4's, a 5, then a 6, which was me. I was astounded. To top that off, I was top of my drama class, with an VHA of 4.
I just got a new job aswell, at the Nutshack. Sounds suss, but I love it, coz I get to eat the lollies and my manager lets me wear my piercings.
Just like weetbix... except queer
Threads like this usually go to sh*t by the second page. No one cares about your achievements.
For some reason, though, the ladies were unimpressed.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Co-wrote the "Dirtiest Sketch in LA" a few months ago.
Had a few of the columns I wrote in college picked up by a national syndication organization
Was voted "Best Personality," "Most Poetic" and "Easiest to Get Along With" in high school
- 1st place National placing in nation-wide poster contest; won Grand Prize, a weeklong trip to Grand Cayman
- Commissioned for CD recording on violin
- Multiple placings in local art shows
- Geography Bowl runner-up for school in 8th grade
- 1st place National in DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) poster contest
- All-County Honors Orchestra in 6th and 7th grade
- 4.0+ GPA up until 10th grade, 4.0 GPA in college classes
There's probably more, but my brain is completely shot from all the schoolwork from just today.
-- World's Best Nose-picker
-- Arizona's Unofficial Number One William Murderface Fan
-- Arizona's Unofficial Number One Geek
"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
I think I like unleashing the inner be-yotch!
- Was able to attain a spot in the Dethklok Roadie group before it closed (I believe I was #231)
-Colorado's unofficial #1 Guilty Gear fan
-Colorado's unofficial #1 Dethklok fan
I can't think of anything else right now. I don't really do too many extra curricular activities.
The unexpected I sometimes fear.
Just when I feel there's no excuse
for what happens, things fall into place.
I know there is no way to avoid
the pain that we must go through,
to find the other half that is true"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests