Anyone from LA?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

strumpfhose

Anyone from LA?

Postby strumpfhose » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:57 pm

I know this is not exactly this kind of a forum but I was wondering if there's any southparketeers out there who live in LA?
You see, I'm coming there next month to spend a week or so, kinda working, without knowing anyone from there except for my boss.
I will most likely stay at the hostel in Venice beach and would love to meet up with someone (in their 20's?) who to hang out and perhaps go out with some night =) Just to make the best out of LA while I've got the chance.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Anyone from LA?

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Sure, I'd love t-

Oh, in their 20? I'm too old then. Good luck!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:06 am

I live in Santa Monica -- the Home of the Homeless.

I'm kind of a hermit, but if the mood strikes, I could possibly head out for a tasty beverage or something.

I'm 26, by the way.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:10 am

Oh yeah, that would be great as I'll go to jump over some homeless in Venice myself! :D I think I might just PM you...

Big-Will wrote:Sure, I'd love t-

Oh, in their 20? I'm too old then. Good luck!

And Will, I wouldn't mind your company either 8)
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:28 am

strumpfhose wrote:I know this is not exactly this kind of a forum but I was wondering if there's any southparketeers out there who live in LA?
You see, I'm coming there next month to spend a week or so, kinda working, without knowing anyone from there except for my boss.
I will most likely stay at the hostel in Venice beach and would love to meet up with someone (in their 20's?) who to hang out and perhaps go out with some night =) Just to make the best out of LA while I've got the chance.

im not from LA, but just to mention: sweet name u have there :D ur from germany or just looked that up?
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:50 am

wendy28 wrote:im not from LA, but just to mention: sweet name u have there :D ur from germany or just looked that up?

I'm from Finland, currently living in Denmark... But yeah, I've studied German, though, and I just always thought that's a funny word... oh, and I love different coloured and patterned strumpfhosen, so that's also why :D
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:01 am

me too! and ur awake at this time, and in denmark its 4 am now, too. i like you, neighbor :)

i always wanted to go to denmark, although its quite a long journey from here in the very south of germany....but i imagine it as a cool place. a bit cold, though.

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:25 am

I wish I live in LA where you could go to any places and meet up new people.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:42 am

Ahh, I wish I could come out there and hang out with you, but 'tis a bit far for me to go.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:25 am

No, I'm not, but my tia (aunt) lives out there, and I love going over there when I can. It's one of those "It's great, but you wouldn't want to live here" kind of places.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:28 am

Nope. I live out on the East Coast, so no luck here.

I do wish I could meet you guys in person, you're a pretty cool bunch...that'll have to wait until I get out of my house, though.

><
._.
Keejit

Postby Keejit » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:47 am

Anyone who knows me may be somewhat aware that I am possibly certifiable insane - but in a nice way, not criminally, violently or murderously so. :wink:

Despite that 'handicap' (or should I say 'special ability'?) I'm certain that strumpfhose is a cool gal who would be fun and awesome (as youse US-ers say) to hang out with. I therefore, have no hesitation in recommending her to any South Parkateers.

Don't Mr Matthew Stone and Mr Randolph Severn (a river runs through me) Parker live in LA? I'm sure they'll be in touch to meet up for fun, frolics and naughtiness!!!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:39 pm

Paging Jason McHugh to the thread! Paging Jason McHugh to the thread!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:12 pm

wendy28 wrote:me too! and ur awake at this time, and in denmark its 4 am now, too. i like you, neighbor :)

i always wanted to go to denmark, although its quite a long journey from
here in the very south of germany....but i imagine it as a cool place.
a bit cold, though.

The place i live in here is like an hour car trip away from the German border :D Danes are.... weird. And it's not cold in here, in my opinion, but the weather is just crappy in general - 3/4 of the year.

Big-Will wrote:Paging Jason McHugh to the thread! Paging Jason McHugh to the thread!

Whaaat..?
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:39 pm

strumpfhose wrote:
wendy28 wrote:me too! and ur awake at this time, and in denmark its 4 am now, too. i like you, neighbor :)

i always wanted to go to denmark, although its quite a long journey from
here in the very south of germany....but i imagine it as a cool place.
a bit cold, though.

The place i live in here is like an hour car trip away from the German border :D Danes are.... weird. And it's not cold in here, in my opinion, but the weather is just crappy in general - 3/4 of the year.

yeah, i thought so. i have a friend who used to live in denmark, and she told me the danish are weird, too.
and the weather.... well, germany isnt exactly like the carribean either. unfortunately.

if i may ask... what do you work in LA?

strumpfhose wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Paging Jason McHugh to the thread! Paging Jason McHugh to the thread!

Whaaat..?

thats exactly what i wanted to say, too....
what has jason to do with this???

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”