Funny/strange/embarrasing things you did as a child

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

rainbow.bix

Funny/strange/embarrasing things you did as a child

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:37 am

Time to share the wacky and hilarious stories of your childhood.

- I used to eat dogfood in secret between the ages of 4-8.
- I went through a phase where I hated having water & other liquids on my clothes. Once when I was with my Pop, I dripped some water on myself and I started screaming and tearing off my clothes in the middle of the shopping centre. Lol, my pop had to call my mum to come and get me.
- I used to climb onto peoples roofs in the units where my best friend lived. We would then jump off them and into the owners gardens and sqwish their flowers.
- In grade 3, my friends and I used to pretend that trees were our boyfriends.
- I collected small toads, named them and put them a container one day and when I went to check on them in the morning, ants had eaten them. I cried.
- On sports days, my friends used to sit at the edge on the oval and give each other 'makeovers', by rubbing dirt on each others faces and putting leaves in our hair.
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
teh-lolrus

Re: Funny/strange/embarrasing things you did as a child

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:10 am

I might post more later, if I remember anything else.

Back in elementary school, I had this one perch on the playground that I defended like crazy; I would spend recess period sitting on that perch and yelling at other kids.

In 6th grade, my friends and I had this one group of three palm trees that we claimed as our own. We wrote all over it, and to this day, you can still see our grafitti.

:P
._.
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:20 am

^ :cartmanlaugh:

When I was 3, my mum pissed me off in Captain Snooze, and I figured that I had to pay her back, so I peed my pants. Then I refused to wear my wet underwear, so my mum had to walk me, butt naked, through the busy shops. Haha, that taught her. :twisted:

MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:06 am

rainbow.bix wrote:- On sports days, my friends used to sit at the edge on the oval and give each other 'makeovers', by rubbing dirt on each others faces and putting leaves in our hair.

Dude, I remember doing that! XD In first grade, my friends and I would pick dandelions at recess and rub them on our faces to look like.. er, yellow blush, I guess. I remember girls running around the playground with yellow faces. 'Twas weird, but I thought it was SO cool at the time for some reason. XD
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Lord Dunderhead

Postby Lord Dunderhead » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:43 am

I at one time thought that fat people where jusr pregnant people and sense I was a little fat kid I thought I was one of them. It didn't help that I saw the movie Aliens and was then afraid that something was gonna burst out of my stomach lol.
Jack your stepping on a land mine...
So?
Just checking.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:18 am

-I used to go through K-Mart singing "I'm Every Woman".

-I got my head stuck in a rocking chair & my grandpa had to come and saw me out of there.

-I had a "There's Something About Mary" incident when I first tried on Jeans.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Hehe. Don't get me started on embarrassing stuff I did as a kid. I was more f*cked up than most when I was younger.
- I ate gravel in the school playground.
- Once I saw a piece from a burst balloon and I thought it was so pretty, I ate it.
- I used to check the toilet for monsters every time I took a piss.
- I used to sleep under the covers for ages because I was terrified of ghosts, and still am to this day (although I don't sleep under the covers any more).
There are more but I'm too ashamed to mention them.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:18 pm

^ :lol: :lol: No, come on! Tell us. It's funny to read them.

Dude, I remember doing that! XD In first grade, my friends and I would pick dandelions at recess and rub them on our faces to look like.. er, yellow blush, I guess. I remember girls running around the playground with yellow faces. 'Twas weird, but I thought it was SO cool at the time for some reason. XD

Yeah, lol, I remember the whole dandelion facination. My friends and I used to rub them on our chins and if yellow stuff came out, then you 'have alot of butter in you.' Hahaha, what the hell!?

- I went through a phase where I believed that I was a wonderful 'chef.' My friend and I snuck into my kitchen one night and made a 'cake', made of flour, milk, water, crackers, salt, pepper, brown sugar and all this other crap mixed in a bowl. We heard my mum coming, so we shoved it in the back of the cupboard and ran back to my room. We forgot about it the next morning, and it was left there for weeks, until one day, my mum complained of a horrible smell coming from the cupboard. She found it, and it was all mouldy and gross lol.
- I was scared of the vaccum cleaner from ages 3- 8, and whenever my dad turned it on, I would start crying and hide in my bed.
- In grade 4, I was sitting in class one day on the carpet listening to the teacher and my friend whispered something funny in my ear and I peed my pants. The teacher asked me later if I had wet my pants, and I said no. lol.
- When I was in kindy, I refused to use the toilets there because they were all bunched up together, with no privacy. So for about a week, I didn't poo and I got majorly constipated. My mum had to take me to hospital and I had a needle shoved up my ass and a solution put up there to make you poop.

candies

Postby candies » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:26 am

Oh man, there's a whole lot of embarrasing and funny things happen when I was one trough ten years old.

- Back when I was in elementary school, I used to play on the computer like educational web site for little children, anyways, I was trying to go on puzzle game and I unexpectedly went on a prono site on accident and everyone laughed at me. :oops:

- In 1996, when my mom was at work and step-dad was watching television with a bottle of whisky. I was five years old and throwing my toys, shoes and sticks on the roof all afternoon without nobody here.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:14 am

Well, for weirdness there were some food related things.
-I used to eat sliced American cheese, with sugar sprinkled on it.
-Used to eat salt out of the shaker
-Used to make cereal "casseroles". (A layer of Honey Nut Cheerios, a drizzle of syrup, a layer of Frosted Flakes, a drizzle of syrup, a layer of Grape Nuts...etc.)
-Used to "cook" frozen vegetables. I'd take some frozen carrots and frozen green beans, and dip them in water (to get the ice off) and eat them right there. Or if I wanted to get fancy, I'd put them in the water with salt and pepper, stir it up, then eat them with a fork right out of the water.

I don't know about embarrassing things, but I can remember the first time I was ever embarrassed about something.
I was six or seven, and at the Irving Public Library. I don't remember what section I was in, but there were these Junior High or High School girls who wanted me to take a note to this guy sitting at a table. Well the thing was that there were two guys sitting at that table, and I took it to the wrong one. They made me feel so bad about screwing it up that I never wanted to go back to that Library again.
It wasn't until I was older that I realized how stupid they were for letting a kid do their dirty-note passing, and how stupid I was to feel so bad about it.
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:24 pm

I once shoved 8 olives (from a pizza) up my nose and had to go to hospital.

Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:21 am

~Oh yes, the dandelion fascination! On field day and during recess we'd all sit in the grass and brush dandelions down each other's arms going "Mama went down the stairs, papa went down the stairs, sister went down the stairs, brother went down the stairs, and baby peed down the stairs" and on that last part we'd leave yellow streaks on each other's arms. XD

~I had once started this game where we tried to see how many kids could fit inside this tube slide... the slide almost crashed to the ground and I got into HUGE trouble for it. (I was such a bad kid...)

~I used to eat snow.

~I used to think the sound of the toilet flushing was actually caused by a monster... so every time I did flush the toilet, I ran for it. XD

~I had ten Barbie dolls (all of which I gave other names) and up until I started school I used to take ALL of my dolls EVERYWHERE. I remember when I was 4 or 5 and went on a trip to California with my dad, I got upset because I was only allowed to bring one doll with me... I had a difficult time choosing between them!

~I used to try to make my own chocolates... by drizzling chocolate syrup over random sugary food and sticking it in the freezer. I wondered why the syrup never hardened.

I'll try to remember more for next time.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:10 am

i say one though the rest are stupid
hunrgy jacks.. with m friends put ice and water down slide and went on food tray and slid down. fun.
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:13 am

lol, i dont know that whole dandelion-thing, but it sure sounds fun :)

i had an obsession with my stuffed animals as a child. until i was nine(!) or something, i just HAD to have them in my bed. all of them. i think i had like 20. and not because i felt alone without them, but because i felt so incredibly sorry for those left out... i remember i started crying everytime i had to leave some of them, like to go on holiday. i cant describe how miserable i felt, all these poor stuffed animals, all alone for two weeks...

something must have gone wrong in my childhood :wink:
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:46 pm

KennyKicksAss wrote:- I used to sleep under the covers for ages because I was terrified of ghosts, and still am to this day (although I don't sleep under the covers any more).

My assh*le of a friend scared the ever-loving fear of pirates into me when I was about 9, when he spun a tale of them coming into his room every night. The catch was that if any part of your body was poking from under the sheets when he came, he'd cut it off and take it away. Now, I was like Butters at around this age, and believed everything that was told to me. He'd try and push me out from under his bed when I'd stay over, and I'd be screaming like hell.

assh*le. XD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”