Oh I can't wait for.......

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mrs._Eff
Posts: 800
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:33 am

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby Mrs._Eff » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:05 am

Jake, M'kay? wrote:I can't wait till I get out of 1997 and upgrade from dial-up.


:|

How many bottles of vodka and cheap hookers do you go through in a day to maintain your sanity?
furrybutch
Posts: 574
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby furrybutch » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:06 am

CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEE
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby BRMBug » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:22 pm

These hot ladies around me in this waiting room to go elsewhere in the dealership so I can let an air-baby go.
furrybutch
Posts: 574
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby furrybutch » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:51 pm

furrybutch wrote:CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEE


Still waiting...
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Blue Twilight
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:42 am

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby Blue Twilight » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:53 pm

^If I could, I would gladly send you a hershey bar.

I can't wait to be finished with O-Chem II on Thursday, thus fulfilling all of my prereqs for grad school. So far I have the only A in the class but won't jinx it any further haha.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:40 am

I can't wait for Christmas morning in 2012, we'll all wake up and say "Fail"
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:15 am

...October!

I pre-ordered a new CD+DVD, as well as a CD single, from one of my favorite bands, and they both come out during the month!

Here's the single: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKeu0jwN5I4
Stanluv25
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:58 am

my birthday
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Thunderhorse
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby Thunderhorse » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:28 am

I can't wait for...Scott Pilgrim vs the World to come out on Blu-Ray. Not only was it an awesome movie, but it supposedly comes with a code for the excellent Scott Pilgrim vs the World game.
Image
furrybutch
Posts: 574
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby furrybutch » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:34 pm

furrybutch wrote:for this summer to end


Can't wait to slap myself for saying that
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Starchild91
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby Starchild91 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:47 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:I can't wait for Christmas morning in 2012, we'll all wake up and say "Fail"

Haha, me too!

I can't wait for whenever I get to watch the next episode of Supernatural! Eeeep!! Season 6 is gonna be so awesome.
*smiling-until-my-eyes-disappear*

Dean Winchester: Cherub?
Castiel: Yeah, they're all over the world. There are dozens of them.
Dean Winchester: You mean the little, flying, fat kids in diapers?
Castiel: They're not incontinent.
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:02 am

furrybutch wrote:
furrybutch wrote:for this summer to end


Can't wait to slap myself for saying that

It never fails, and I bet it's weather related. In the summer when you're sweating your balls off, you can't wait for fall/winter for it to cool off, then in the winter when you're freezing your balls off, you can't wait for the warmth that spring/summer brings.
Starchild91
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby Starchild91 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:57 pm

BRMBug wrote:It never fails, and I bet it's weather related. In the summer when you're sweating your balls off, you can't wait for fall/winter for it to cool off, then in the winter when you're freezing your balls off, you can't wait for the warmth that spring/summer brings.


That's so true. In the summer I can't wait for winter and in the winter I can't wait for summer! Happens every single year.

Dean Winchester: Cherub?
Castiel: Yeah, they're all over the world. There are dozens of them.
Dean Winchester: You mean the little, flying, fat kids in diapers?
Castiel: They're not incontinent.
Stanluv25
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:06 pm

14B, duh. Counting down the days.... 8 to go.... :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Oh I can't wait for.......

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Starchild91 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:It never fails, and I bet it's weather related. In the summer when you're sweating your balls off, you can't wait for fall/winter for it to cool off, then in the winter when you're freezing your balls off, you can't wait for the warmth that spring/summer brings.


That's so true. In the summer I can't wait for winter and in the winter I can't wait for summer! Happens every single year.

Nah. I can't wait for winter to start, and I never get like that. I just hate the heat.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests