is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mrsbeemccormick
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby Mrsbeemccormick » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:46 pm

i am one of her 4 friends...and yes she does cut herself. i have to go talk her out of it. it's america,she's allowed to have her beliefs. and i'm a nazi too.but i remain loyal to germany. the reason i hate jews is because that they don't worship god. they think he dosen't 'fill the ranks as a mesiah'. yeah...jews are bad.
don't piss me off, i'm a pchyco bitch!a very big way to piss me off is viewing and not posting.POST WHEN YOU VIEW!
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:05 pm

Neither major party seems sensible to me


Hold on a seccond... the NAZI party is in your country? As a major party? Mind telling me what nation you hail from... Russia? Palestein? Iran? Afghanistan?

randomcolors5 wrote:Don;t insult me or i iz gonna start cuttin me!


OK... RANT INCOMING! LOOK OUT BELOW INNOCENTS!

If you have that high an oppinion of yourself that you think cutting yourself would bother anyone of us, you really should sort your head out. When you say "I'm a nazi" don't expect sympathy. Even after you threaten the worst thing in the world; your own death (ohnoes!) or pain (even more ohnoes!).

Too many "suicidal" people on here, who are obviously NOT suicidal or they wouldn't use it as a threat. Probably paper cuts his wrists or something. I HAVE cut myself before, a bit before I started coming on this site when I had my GCSE exams/no friends or hobbies and was stressed to hell, It was one of the stupedest things I ever did in my life, I'll never do it again. End of. Don't threaten things like that for sympathy, you won't get it, especially not to "make it all better" when you've said something as crass as "iz U a nazi".

Mrsbeemccormick wrote:jEWS ARE BAD

Don't want to debate religion, but I'm going to have to now. If I wasn't an athiest (OHNOES! I am a snake in the ass!) I'd almost certainly be jewish... why? Because they at least believe in the Bible as it is written, consistently taking ALL the commands not hand picking a few. They don't say gays are wrong but pork/hairdressers/work on saturday is right, no, BOTH are abominations in the same old testement. THE MESIAH (not to be confused with A MESSIAH) means the ender of all wars and the spreader of the jewish religion, which Jesus undoubtadly did NOT do, he may be the son of god, but he is NOT the messiah. Orthadox ones that is. Their race contains some of the most intelligent and creative people in history, what does Germany have to offer? If anyone's an infirior religion or race, it's the GENTILES!

While I'd love to say i'd be glad if you did cut your veins and died, I know it's not your fault your both nazis (and probs the smae person!) it's probably your parents (and their parents, so on and so forth) but don't push me to wish bad on you by saying you want to kill yourself. How many Joos feel that way? Come on, they know they're not as unworthy of life as Nazis!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18819
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby Big-Will » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:13 pm

Mrsbeemccormick wrote:the reason i hate jews is because that they don't worship god.

Don't either of you start spreading your hatred of Jews here, or you'll both be permabanned.

Mrsbeemccormick wrote:it's america, she's allowed to have her beliefs.

Fine, and she can express them anywhere she likes, but there will be consequences and repercussions.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Butterslover21
Posts: 793
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:59 am

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby Butterslover21 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:18 pm

While I'd love to say i'd be glad if you did cut your veins and died, I know it's not your fault your both nazis (and probs the smae person!) it's probably your parents (and their parents, so on and so forth) but don't push me to wish bad on you by saying you want to kill yourself. How many Joos feel that way? Come on, they know they're not as unworthy of life as Nazis!


go superiorsavior!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
randomcolors5
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:16 am

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby randomcolors5 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:42 pm

to get this strait...i cut my palms. the reason i do that is because i don't got no friends! i basiccly got 4 friends! lee lee,christi,kay kay,and stony(that's mrsbeemccormick!wez got the same nickname,because her name starts with a b,and i'm a bitch!)!those were all nicknames,except stony i just made that up,i didn't want to use her real name... now i'm just going to call the world a dick! nobody is ever going to be my friends because of my beliefs! so .please excuse me...i gotz my period. i just don't like jews.get that in yuor thick heads and leave me alone! every one hates one type of group..you all hate nazis! thats rasist to me.
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:26 pm

I think we would have left you alone for your beliefs if you hadn't started spouting them from the virtual rooftops here...

OMG-d! Don't click on this site here or all Matt Stone's evil world domination plans will be revealed to you http://www.internationaljewishconspiracy.com/ or on here http://ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols ... f_Zion.pdf :)

No body likes you because your beliefs are antisocial. I don't hate you, i pitty you, but I know I'm not going to change your beliefs (Sadly) and I can't befriend someone who hates the Jewish race. People call me ant-semitic, because I treid to learn Yiddish (people are f*cked up sometimes).

Try to get more friends. Don't be so picky. If a black person wants to be friends with you, don't say they have to bow their head and call you "master." If a joo wants to be your friend, let them, don't try to trick them into the gas oven.

I know I hate people who hate nazis. I only pitty you, as I said before, because hating the hatefull is the least logical thing you can do, unless you want to hate yourself :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18819
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby Big-Will » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:06 pm

randomcolors5 wrote:you all hate nazis!

Is this why you're a nazi? So that we'd all hate you?

randomcolors5 wrote:thats rasist to me.

Nazism is not a race.

randomcolors5 wrote:i just don't like jews. get that in yuor thick heads and leave me alone!

Too late. You mentioned it, you have it in your sig. You want people to leave you alone? Don't tell us you're a nazi anymore and take that sh*t off your sig.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
teh-lolrus
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 am

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:34 am

You know, I think it's all a ploy for drama. Just look- there's blatant (spelling?) flaunting of 'I hate Jews', 'I'm a Nazi', and 'I cut mahself because I have four friends'. If that doesn't reek of online attention-whoring, I don't know what is.

I suggest everyone back away before it seriously erupts into a big-ass flame war.

Don't rip my head off, now...I'm just throwing in my two cents and warning.
._.
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:59 am

First of all, LITTLE GIRL, I bet you don't even know any Jewish people. And I bet you barely know sh*t about history either. You are either ranting about Jews for attention, or to impress what few friends you have. Maybe to impress some stupid boyfriend who would probably only leave you pregnant while he goes after some other skank, and never pay you a dime of child support.

Secondly, if you want friends, you need to change the way you are acting..If you want people to care whether or not you cut yourself, you also need to change. If you really are going to cut yourself over what people on here have said to you, you definately need help, because I know people who have been flamed alot worse but didn't want to hurt themselves over it.

As for whether or not I like Nazis, well, I just said one of my best friends, who I have known since 2000 and who considers me his adopted sister is half Jewish. All the crap Nazi's spew out of their mouths against Jewish people applies to him. What do you think I think of people who would hate on someone I consider family ( and who has been there for me through alot of sh*t) just because something stupid like that? Same thing I would think of people who would hate on my other adopted brother who is gay, or me for believing in many Gods instead of the Christian god. All of those people can go f*ck themselves. Especially if they go crying that I don't accept their beliefs and I am a hypocrit. I guess that is the new arguement, all the people who are against racism, and homophobia, and organized religion are bigots themselves, well it is bullsh*t. I admit, I am not a nice enough person to be able to say I can accept people who say hateful, bigoted things that apply to me or people I care about because they have different beliefs than I do. No, sorry,I am a bitch, f*ck them. I don't care about being the bigger person, I am more concerned about what kind of sh*t those people might start. I have a friend who was beaten up by racists because she is half black, things like Gay bashings still go on, and people with beliefs certain people consider evil still get f*cked with if they come out to the wrong people. Those people who have predujuice against me or people I care about do not believe in political correctness (except when they are whining because someone told them off), well maybe I don't really either. I may not f*ck with anyone who doesn't f*ck with me, but if anyone f*cks with me or my family because maybe we aren't the right ethnicity or the right sexual orientation or have the right beliefs, they will f*cking be sorry.

So, yeah, go cry me a river about how I am hateful to Nazis.You know, what goes around comes around, and if you weren't all about hating people who Hitler believed were inferior, then maybe people wouldn't hate you. But yeah, go cry and call the world a dick. And stop blaming your bitchery on the fact that Aunt Flo is in town.There have been times I have been a total bitch on this board and I have never blamed it on my period. Infact I have never seen a girl on this board use that excuse for anything rude she may have said.Aren't you embarrassed to be using that excuse?.Just eat a f*cking chocolate bar and shut the f*ck up.
Image
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18819
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:46 am

teh-lolrus wrote:You know, I think it's all a ploy for drama. Just look- there's blatant (spelling?) flaunting of 'I hate Jews', 'I'm a Nazi', and 'I cut mahself because I have four friends'. If that doesn't reek of online attention-whoring, I don't know what is.

Saying "Leave me alone" while keeping "Sieg Heil" in the sig is pretty much the definition of attention-whoring. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
randomcolors5
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:16 am

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby randomcolors5 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:30 pm

ok,to get every one out of my ass,i've decided to stop being nazi.and now _wait yes i do know a jew_ i've made two new friends.Bino(again a nick name) who is a BLACK JEW and hansal(i could'nt think of a nickname so i used his last name.) who has anger issues. i put my hand on a Bible and i swore to never even look at being nazi ever again.i gave god my word,and i will never break god's word. and i will change my sig as soon as i figure how to.
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:22 am

Am I the only one laughing at the implausability of this? Because someone online says Nazisim is bad (obviously the first person in the world to realise the fact) a person goes out, changes all their beliefs and makes a bunch of friends all colours of the rainbow overnight. It's yet more whoring, and I'm sad to say, I paid for it with this post.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:25 am

I think we are all laughing.
Image
randomcolors5
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:16 am

Re: i stopped being a nazi

Postby randomcolors5 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:15 pm

it's right though,i'm even going to be a jew for a day(I've got no clue how to though)
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:23 pm

Ok, I'm going to stay out of this and go play with trucks or something.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests