is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Re: is anyone here a *dramitc pause* nazi?

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:46 am

Well, ok, if you are a real neo Nazi..Then why are you one?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:11 am

randomcolors5 wrote:i'm a neo nazi,and proud. the way i see it is hitler was killing an uneeded religion. now the blacks and cripples and gays are a different.that does not make me a black cripple gay. i'm a white,walking strait person. :)

I think I'll wait a bit before I ban you - this all may just be a gimmick. Someone wants a reason for your neonazism, and I'm not that someone.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:34 pm

i know cartman hates jews and all, but what does any of this have to do with south park?!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:45 pm

Racist can go to hell.

That is all.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
randomcolors5

Postby randomcolors5 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:57 pm

i'm a girl!!!
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!
Mrsbeemccormick

Postby Mrsbeemccormick » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:14 pm

dude,if you look at her profile,you know she's a girl.
don't piss me off, i'm a pchyco bitch!a very big way to piss me off is viewing and not posting.POST WHEN YOU VIEW!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:22 pm

And this matters because...? I don't think anyone gives two assh*les about it's gender. Besides, Neo-Nazis don't mate, they reproduce asexually.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Racism, hatred for a whole group of people based on religion (or whatever) and genocide aren't cool, m'kay?

I'm a Grammar Nazi, though. :lol:
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Will wrote:I think I'll wait a bit before I ban you - this all may just be a gimmick. Someone wants a reason for your neonazism, and I'm not that someone.

Don't ban the dude because of her beliefs. We can *pursuaid* her to drop them, and if it was a joke, it was no worse than the kind of thing you expect from Sout Park.

As for the Original Question, I'm not an aging Nazi war criminal nor a skinnhead youth, i'm a pussy liberal. That doesn't mean I'm not part of a Nazi-family. My grandad's a British National/Nazi Party member (mid-level) and my mum is also a member. Check it on Wiki.

Being this close to racists, i've learnt just how dumb they really are: my mum says she'll cut my ballsack off it ever touches N-bomb flesh; Grandad believes in "gap theology" that is, that the Bible tells us Blacks are a slave race; Mum uses Plato to argue for blacks "knowing their place" but goes off of party lines and gets all feminist-supremicist; we have a full room of wogomatta dolls; She thinks SP is too anti-racist for her. WIth this knowledge, do you really think I'd be a racist? Let alone a Nazi.

That said, i always haboured a morbid fascination with how an ugly midgit like Hitler got so many people to buy into such crap for so long. I have dictator-fettish :) . Komm Zu Mich Gross Will!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:00 am

Mrsbeemccormick wrote:dude,if you look at her profile,you know she's a girl.

I haven't figured out how to do that yet. And no, I are not a nay-zee.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:31 am

Of course I am against racism too..One of my very best friends ( who I actually adopted as my brother) is half Jewish. And I have had friends who are latino or Asian, and I think Black chicks are hot..Racism is ignorance and the KKK members I have met online at another board were pure scum and I am glad I f*cked with them enough that they still hate me almost 3 years later.

But I am not going to hate on the person who posted this thread..I think she is just doing this for attention. But on the chance that she isn't, I would like to point out to her that if no one of another race ever personally hurt her in any way, then she has no good reason to feel the way she does, and she is probably got into racism because her family or her friends or some stupid boyfriend got her into it..I would like to tell her to think for herself and ask herself if she really wants those people to make up her mind for her on this issue. And I would also like to point out that the way her views on race are not accepted by many, and the way people might judge her when they find out she is a neo Nazi, well that isn't much different than what people with her beliefs do to the people they are racist against. It doesn't feel good to have people judge you before they even know you does it? Why do that to anyone else, no matter what their ethnicity is, or their religion or their sexual orientation?
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:49 pm

Talking about the Klan, i'm a (sort of) penis licking klansman myself. When I was in my attention seeking bastard phase last year, I signed up to their site and sent them a donation, so I'd be a member. On the school computers. In an ICT lesson. I tried signing the school up too. Just for the heck of it. They didn't let me or the school join because I'm ENGLISH though. You thought they were only racist, they're Xenophobic as well, even when money's concerned.

I'm as anti-anti-racist as I am anti-racist for reasons you'll hopefully understand when you re-read this typical anti-racist comment from M00ndragon;
the way people might judge her when they find out she is a neo Nazi, well that isn't much different than what people with her beliefs do to the people they are racist against

I think we need to lead by example, and be better than the racists, rather than go all "eye for an eye, wrong for a wrong." God-damn I sound like a hippy here :(
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:24 pm

Has anyone else seen the Neo-nazi poster with the blonde dude with a Desert Eagle (Israeli gun) and an Uzi (Israeli gun)? And yes, my Satanist friend plans on becoming a nazi when he's voting age. I'm not thugh, still not sure. Neither major party seems sensible to me.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
randomcolors5

Postby randomcolors5 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:36 pm

this happens wherever i go! wether it's at school,or in town,or in some damn internet chatroom! i only have 4 friends! i'm going to go cut myself!and yes,i do cut myself.
randomcolors5

Postby randomcolors5 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:39 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:And this matters because...? I don't think anyone gives two assh*les about it's gender. Besides, Neo-Nazis don't mate, they reproduce asexually.

you're a dick!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”