am i mean for thinking that its funny to watch brit die?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

payomagetotheballs

Re: am i mean for thinking that its funny to watch brit die?

Postby payomagetotheballs » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:41 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:I laughed at Britteny killing herself...it was the whole weirdness afterwards that wasn't really good. :P

actually when i made the post i was thinking of the scene where she attempts suicide not the part where she dies like in children of the corn
payomagetotheballs

Postby payomagetotheballs » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:44 pm

superiorsavior wrote:
Moon wrote:someone loosing it and committing suicide ( even if it is Britney Spears, and for the record I really don't like her music) isn't funny unless you are a complete assh*le.

Even if their suicide is the only way to guarantee a good harvest of Korn/ celebrity news stories? Seriously though, you would be an a-hole if you laughed the first time you heard she'd killed herself. If you killed yourself the millionth time they repeted on the news that she killed herself, well then you'd just be normal, but laughing would be off.

Still, it's OK to laugh at someone who dies of cameras but survives a shotgun blast, I see the Irony now!

actually....i was just laughing at the scene where she blows her own head off. pretty f*cked up but everytime i see it i laugh
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:49 am

It's South Park - it's supposed to be funny. What I thought was even funnier was the silent moment when the boys were staring in shock and Cartman finally snaps out of it and bolts out the door.
randomcolors5

Postby randomcolors5 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:40 pm

well,britney could sing, but i laughed too....
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”