Wierd ways to get high

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: Wierd ways to get high

Postby BRMBug » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:09 am

Reddi-Whip doesn't have freon in it, it's got some other sort of propellant. However (in a very roundabout way) I know a guy who saw some kids huffing R-12 freon out of a can, and warned them that they'd freeze their lungs. Sure enough one of them did and died.
michaelbolton

Postby michaelbolton » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:08 pm

FredtheFrog

Postby FredtheFrog » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:57 pm

well of course now everyone is going out buying truckloads of cats to go visit the heavy metal babe - but back in the day when we were young, really friggin stupid and didn't know sh*t, someone heard from someone else's "older brother" that he was told that this was cool:

1 - stand against a wall
2 - breathe really hard for about a minute (ie. hyperventilate or close to it)
3 - take a deep breath
4 - have your buddies push hard on your chest

5 - you pass the f*ck out

I mean how friggin stoopid is that? you wake up about 5 seconds later (you think it was more like a minute or two) and your buddies say, "duuuuude, you passed ouuuuuut" bwahahahahahahha

we did it a few times and then moved on, lucky we didn't kill anyone

and please do not try at home.
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:25 pm

It's difficult, but it is possible, to get high eating coffee grounds. The high doesn't last long and you get the worst hangover that lasts all night, so don't try it. But it is possible.

Joke idea I think may work => Listen to as much Cher and Babera Streisand music as you can find (in a soundproof room so as not to kill the innocent) and when you can't stand anymore, dive head-first into a hard lump of iton or concrete (you find them in the most unusual places :)). Should get you unconscious.
Inferied

Postby Inferied » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:21 pm

When I was in psychiatric hospital, I saw two fellows try to get high with pure oxygen. I don't remember if anything happened to them but it was recently in the news that Japanese use it and it's very healthy.
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:02 pm

The swingset works pretty well for me. :wink:

(No, that's not a euphamism.)
randomcolors5

Postby randomcolors5 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:12 am

teh-lolrus wrote:This one's extremely common, especially with anyone who takes an art class at my school-

Sharpies. It makes you all light-headed and loony for a while, then you crash with a massive headache. I've done it unintentionally before (working on projects and inking drawings).

Axe spray is rather common, I've seen some of my friends get high on that when they fall asleep on the desk, smelling their clothes covered in that stuff from PE class.

:lol:
i did that alot as a kid.i thought they smelled good.but weird thing is,i got into magnet...i did it alot in art... i was high,in school!elementary school!
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:50 am

Who else misses the markers that smelled, and essentially taught the youngins how to huff?
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:54 am

It's not really getting high, but don't try snorting salt or pepper. My little brother did that a few years back and he ended up sneezing like crazy and burning his nose up. It wasn't very pretty. Don't try Pixie Sticks, either- I've done it for money back in 6th grade and it burns like a motherf*cker.

Sugar highs work for a few hours, but the crash and burn is really bad (especially in my case). I remember eating two small packs of sugar for breakfast at summer camp one year- I got hyper for two hours and fell asleep promptly in a comatose state afterwards. They had to drag me out of the bunk and shake me around for a few minutes before dinnertime.

:lol:
._.
silke666

Postby silke666 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:10 pm

the new trend here in belgium is to sniff gas from a sigaret lighter.
and it's as stupid as it sounds.
some girls in the french speaking part of belgium tried it, caused a fire or something and nearly got themselves killed.
oh well, what goes around comes around!

sugar pretty much works for me

though some Orval or Jupiler or Affligem or..... (beers) work for me too :lol:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:02 pm

Oh god, yes. Ugh. I got a snoot full of butane when refilling a candle lighter once. It actually set my asthma off more than giving me any sort of buzz.

...I bet an asthma inhaler could get you pretty high.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:09 pm

They use an amphetamine based drug in some asthma inhalers so... i'd say you could get pretty high if you drank what's in there.

Now lighter fluid, that's as usless as glue. I suppose you could get high on H2O if you used it correctly. Drown yourself a bit :)

I learnt one way to get high off South Park which I forced all my friends to try: huffing from marker pens. I made them use pink and purple ones, I got black. I wonder if it's a different high from different pens? But seriously, after the angle in Kenny Dies, I just had to do that, all through class. All I got were headaches, but it looked like I was geting high in class, which at the time (9th grade?) i thoght was kool.

A kid in our year still snorts mixed spices. It doesn't do anything. Just makes him have spice marks on his lip. He tried eating a whole garlic clove :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Man, that ''sniffing sharpies'' stuff works im higher then apollo 11
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:15 pm

butters kenny wrote:Man, that ''sniffing sharpies'' stuff works im higher then apollo 11

sure it delets brain cells but i hardley have any left so its all cool
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
alexticon

Postby alexticon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:51 am

1. go to kmart

2. buy c02 metal cartrige things for paint ball guns

3. get a garbage bag and a nail

4. hold your hand in and break the seal on the c02 thing with the nail.

5. breathe in and out the c02 untill you start laughing uncontrolably and fall down.

this is what i used to do in high school.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”