What is it you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

PIPaul

Re: What is it you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Postby PIPaul » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:30 am

I hope that torrade wasn't meant for me M00n... yeah, you should never take the net too seriously Olivia, too true.

Do not date, and certainly do not f*ck this shallow assh*le

Unless they're just in it for the sex like this guy certainly is :)

It's what he said about that being the foundation of marraige that really cheesed me off. It's the foundation of an affair or a one night stand. OK, SO it may be the foundation of a lot of unhappy, unsucessful, short-term marraiges, but it's not a good strategy.

What if you got in a relationship with a girl you really liked, you and her decided to go get birth control and a few months later weight gain turned out to be a side effect of whatever she was using? What would you do then?

I don't think he can like a woman from what he's posted. They have c00ties. He reminds me of plato and his "women are for f*cking, men are for loving and having real relationships with" slogan. From what i've seen here, try to proove me wrong A, but I think you think your in the right :0

. I know guys who are good examples of this, their girlfriends aren't thin, and they seen pretty happy with who they are with.

"Dose Guys must be teh geh! lol11111" :facepalms you for feeding the troll:

he might just have being hard on herself at the time she wrote what you are commenting on

If Lolrus is reading this then yeah, she really was being hard on herself (not coming on to her, just saing, she's not the ugliest gurl i've ever seen, just a bit plain).
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:29 am

No, what I said was for AYM so no one else worry that I have anything against you. I will be an honest bitch, he and I have both been on this board for years, and I haven't seem much in what he writes that makes me wanna get to know him better. This wasn't the first time I have seen him say something that came off a bit shallow to me. If he is allowed to make assumptions about Teh Lorus, why shouldn't I make assumptions about what kind of guy he is?
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:39 pm

Olivia is the winner.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:29 am

LOL..Didn't know I was in competition with her..LOL..Oh well,if you want her to fight your battles for you, thats fine..LOL..
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:49 pm

What? Olivia wins your studmanure luvvin for the night? She's your ultimate Girl?
randomcolors5

Postby randomcolors5 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:03 am

my perfect boyfriend would be a very sexy emo.
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:49 am

Aww...man. I started a buttload of drama in this thread, too? Damn, I feel bad.

Aym_Dand and related drama- We're all entitled to our own opinions, so if that's what he wants, go right ahead. I've no intent to push my thoughts on him. Attacking one another isn't cool, though.

If everyone wants to keep fighting, fine. I'm not going to join in, if that's what everyone wanted or something...

Geez, the drama I start is so stupid...it'll go down in BBS history for several of the dumbest fights started (especially in that other thread).

><

Anyhow...yeah. There's just so much left unsaid sometimes when it comes down to what people look for in a relationship.

I recall my boyfriend saying something about how he likes how Asian girls look. I wonder if that was part of it, besides him saying over and over that he likes me because he thinks I have a soul unlike the other girls where we live (I beg to differ on that, but that's another long story...).

:lol:
._.
Cortes1988

Postby Cortes1988 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:34 am

i look for in a girl someone i can get along with someone that's not a bitch atless have some things in common
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:58 am

What I look for:
I have to be at least somewhat attracted to her
We have to have at least some similar interests
I need to be able to trust her
We need to be able to hang out, and often
I need to know her well
Wanting to be herself

What I hate:
When my close friends warn me of her
When she tries to alter her appearance to try to make me happy
When she lies to make us seem similar
Girls who have slept with half of the school
Mean & spiteful girls

One relationship ended due to me not following my own guidelines because I was desperate. I will not make that mistake again.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:20 am

teh-lolrus wrote:Aww...man. I started a buttload of drama in this thread, too? Damn, I feel bad.

Aym_Dand and related drama- We're all entitled to our own opinions, so if that's what he wants, go right ahead. I've no intent to push my thoughts on him. Attacking one another isn't cool, though.

If everyone wants to keep fighting, fine. I'm not going to join in, if that's what everyone wanted or something...

Geez, the drama I start is so stupid...it'll go down in BBS history for several of the dumbest fights started (especially in that other thread).

><

Anyhow...yeah. There's just so much left unsaid sometimes when it comes down to what people look for in a relationship.

I recall my boyfriend saying something about how he likes how Asian girls look. I wonder if that was part of it, besides him saying over and over that he likes me because he thinks I have a soul unlike the other girls where we live (I beg to differ on that, but that's another long story...).

Hey, you didn't do anything..Things like this have come up in the past with AYM before. Sometimes it seems he finds it funny to make comments like he made about you and your boyfriend, I don't know, because maybe deep down he has bad self esteem and he has to pick on someone to make himself feel better. I have seen it before from him, I didn't say much, because I am friends with his friend Killahertz..But I will say now I don't like seeing that kind of thing on a board I regularly post at. He doesn't know you at all, so why does he have to make the kind of comments he made, except to be an assh*le.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:08 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:Aww...man. I started a buttload of drama in this thread, too? Damn, I feel bad.

Lolrus, your threads don't start drama, stupid/asshole-ish people's replies do. Much like m00n over there, I've seen many silly fights break out on this place, a lot of them being sparked by some apathetic wad's response to whatever the topic might have been. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:24 am

I would add something constructive, but I can't think of anything to say that Mr Hat hasn't. Don't beat yourself up for being a troll magnet Lolrus. People shouldn't say your boyfriend is geh and you're his beard. Or that he deserves to be beaten.

I have a soul unlike the other girls where we live

But... asien people have no souls!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:04 pm

Thunderhorse- I agree with a lot of the hated stuff, but that applies to guys in my case. Yeah...

M00n and Hatman- Eh, really? I dunno. I seem to have that ability to attract drama online and in real life (especially in real life), and I don't mean the ever-awesome theatrical drama. Ah. Maybe I just have to live with it.

PIPaul- Ah, but they do have souls. My ex-boyfriend seems like he has one...he spazzes out when one of my friends try to take photos of him- he says cameras steal his soul.

Me, on the other hand... I wouldn't know. Most people think I'm a cruel, evil bitch, but I've heard others tell me I have a decent soul and just a bad temper like the rest of my family...

:|
._.
butterzownz

Postby butterzownz » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:56 pm

funny, good sense of humor, cute/sweet, fun to go chill with, likes me for me and doesnt want me tryin to be sum1 else

basically if we were stuck in a white room with nothing in it, we cud still have fun - thats wat i'd be lookin for
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:20 am

Hey, trust me, it isn't your fault. I will admit, I sometimes like to start up sh*t with certain people on this board. Probably for the same reasons AYM sometimes likes to start up crap with certain people. And he it is obvious he likes to, he and I have both been on this board at least 3 years, in that time I have seen him say things kind of similar to the comments he left about your boyfriend before. I have also seen him go way out of his way to piss certain people off, like that incident with LJ a few years back I could mention. I have done things like that too, but on different boards.The only difference between me and him is different things make us want to be brutally honest with certain people on this board. He probably told you that your boyfriend was using you so no one would think he was really gay just to try to piss you off, maybe he likes to pick on insecure girls. Well that is great news for me then because since all that sh*t at RZBOARD a few years ago, I love to pick on bullies.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”