Moderator: Big-Will

Cortes1988

Re: celebrities you hate

Postby Cortes1988 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:53 am

yeah some people didn't like that episode but i thought it was pretty good
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:44 pm

I hate probably about 98% of celebrities. Pretty much the only ones who I still have respect for are a few classic rock/metal stars like Ozzy Osbourne and Roger Waters (Pink Floyd).

The recent celebrities are nothing but a load of shit- talentless druggies and whores who just so happen to be well-known for no good reason.

:x
._.
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:56 pm

I strongly dislike most celebrities, but there's only a few I actually hate. Tom Cruise and Carrie Underwood. Tom Cruise just because he seems like an assh*le, and Carrie Underwood because of that goddamn "Before He Cheats" song. It must've come out over a friggin' year ago, and it's STILL all over the radio.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:40 pm

julia roberts sucks ass. everybody think she's such a good actress, and they think she's so pretty. but all of her movies are the same. in all of her movies she ends up being in love. can't she do something different for a change? steer away from the romantic comedy's and dramas, and do a movie where you get killed so we won't have to see your terible cting anymore, julia.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
randomcolors5

Postby randomcolors5 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:34 pm

PARIS HILTON she's a slut.
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!
i<3hart<3kenny_666

Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:44 pm

Butterslover21 wrote:julia roberts sucks ass. everybody think she's such a good actress, and they think she's so pretty. but all of her movies are the same. in all of her movies she ends up being in love. can't she do something different for a change? steer away from the romantic comedy's and dramas, and do a movie where you get killed so we won't have to see your terible cting anymore, julia.

hey did you know before i dyded my hair i looked like her people in the street would walk up to me and say i looked like her
BUT TRUST ME I DONT WANT TO!!LOL

Miley cirus i effin hate her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
effin bad its not even funny
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:13 pm

speaking of looking like celebs, i kinda look like winona ryder when after i get out of the shower. cause you know how if you're blond, water makes your hair darker? well, whenever i get out of the shower, if i enough hair gel, i look like her.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
SilentHeart932

Postby SilentHeart932 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:58 pm

I really hate sophia bush and emma roberts. :|
guitar hero freak

Postby guitar hero freak » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:25 pm

randomcolors5 wrote:PARIS HILTON she's a slut.

yes. i hate barack obama,hilary clinton,miley cyrus,(and i'm distantly related to the cyruses) micheal jackson( my friends says he lives at the middle school i used to go to, in the toilets.)britney spears(they said she lived in the other school's bathroom.and they switched every year.i never saw her.) hitler(technically,he's a celebrity.. )osoma bin laden,saddam hussien,(at least he's dead)the list goes on.
I'm not just a bitch,I'm an evil bitch!
chel

Postby chel » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:55 pm

Miley Cyrus
"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!"
"Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise."
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri May 02, 2008 1:09 pm

Amy Winehouse: Just my first look at her and thinking how stupid she does her make-up. I asked myself, 'why the hell did she have to be famous?' for just that alone.

Tara Reid: She was just one of thoses celebs, that I would look around the magazines or online to see what does she do. Just like Wendy when she asked the other little girls in the episode " Stupid Spoiler Whore Video Playset" .

Paris Hilton: :parishilton: Enough said. The only time I loved her, was when she was crying in back of that cop car.

Sean Penn: I don't like his behavior. I think his attiude to the world sucks. I loved it when Trey Parker told the story on Nightline that he told Sean Penn off. Trey Parker made my day.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”