what scares you?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

randomcolors5

what scares you?

Postby randomcolors5 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:12 pm

spiders! spiders!and i have xenophobia... you can search it on [url]Wikipedia[/url]!
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!
butters kenny

Re: what scares you?

Postby butters kenny » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:15 pm

the fact that every where you re you have a 50%(yes out of 100) chance of dying
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:15 pm

chucky (the doll from the child's play movies)
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
randomcolors5

Postby randomcolors5 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:20 pm

also the fact i just found out slash has a wife. i want to be her!
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:21 pm

poor you
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:05 pm

Oh, lots of stuff. I'm a pussy.
guitar hero freak

Postby guitar hero freak » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:13 pm

xenophobia:afraid of extraterrestrials. or illegal aliens. i'm afraid of wasps,because i got stung in the ass by one when i was 6.
I'm not just a bitch,I'm an evil bitch!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:24 pm

NEO-CONS
A Little Overboard

Postby A Little Overboard » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:09 am

accedently eating through horse sh*t...

have u ever been to a ranch?
the parking lot is so fing discusting its not even funny!!

:cartmanscared:
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P
deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:03 pm

Okay this sounds really weird, but it's true.
I have diagnosed myself with Majorphobia--fear of drum majors. I have reoccurring nightmares about them. There's one where I'm in a restaurant with them and they're vampires. They make me open little ketchup packets of blood for them. Then, they decide to go on a killing rampage and one of them, the scariest one, shoves this guy in my face and tells me to drink his blood because he thinks I'm a vampire too. If I don't drink the blood, he'll know I'm human and he'll kill me, too. I drink the blood, and the person's still alive. It's really scary.
I've had lots of other creepy and dramatic nightmares about drum majors, and in one of them, they even try to make me a drum major! (And then a colorguard girl lifts up her skirt and she has no underwear on, and her vagina is all creepy and disgusting, kind of like Paris Hilton's.) I'll tell them later, though.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:48 pm

Going upside down
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:15 am

Most things actually. Dogs, cats, birds, SPOOKY goldfish... not seamonkies though! My parents, my sister, my fammily in general... my teachers, politicians, the poliece, psychiatrists and pretty much anyone with power. The end of the world. Dog my friends, Myself. Good old existential crisis. Being wrong. Choosing the wrong god. Dying. Emotion beating reason in most people. Injustice.Being a BORING asshat like i am now. Not living because i've got so many fears. ESCALATORS! Pathogens (i'm a severe germaphobe). My body (hypochondria) and mind (i always think i'm going *moar* crazy). Not being true to myself. Not exisitng. Hurting someone by accident. Becoming a bad person. Failing at school and starving. The economy. Resources failing. Hatred and ignorance, People who follow crowds instead of thinking for themselves. The bootom ones (more rational) are the ones i'm not Phobic of, the top ones (animals, escalators, death) are all propper phobias.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:34 am

Outside, people think I'm a reckless lunatic. Inside...well...let's see here...

- Bugs and spiders [except for butterflies and nice things like that] in general

- Stinging insects/jellyfish/man-o-war- I've never been stung by anything before, but I'm deathly scared to find out what it feels like...no wonder I'm always inside. People really do enjoy watching me freak out completely at the sight of a wasp or something...it's happened before at school...

- Dying- Yes, I know we'll all have to keel over sometime and probably when we least expect it...but just thinking about not being able to breathe, to see out of your eyes...oh, man. It makes my innards twist.

- Hell- I'm Christian, but I'm not the most observant and not the nicest person ever. It makes me wonder if I'll die the second death, too.

- Hurting the people I love and care for to the point of no return [for example, getting in a car crash and killing them but not myself at the same time]- I could never live with the guilt.

- Slow death- I'd rather leave the world quickly and painlessly [or it could be painful for a short amount of time] in a freak accident than die in my sleep or rot away with disease or cancer. I hate hospitals and stuff like that, it makes me sick thinking about it...
._.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:54 am

teh-lolrus wrote:
- Slow death- I'd rather leave the world quickly and painlessly [or it could be painful for a short amount of time] in a freak accident than die in my sleep or rot away with disease or cancer. I hate hospitals and stuff like that, it makes me sick thinking about it...

Yeah, that's horrible.

Death itself is nothing to worry about - you won't be conscious of the fact that you're dead! It will be just like 3:17 am when you've been snoozing away for a time, but you won't wake up. Do you remember what was going on the last time you were asleep?

I used to worry about Hell too, but I look at it this way.
If there is a Hell, you will never be sure whether or not you're going there. Also, the concept of Hell, if you really, really think about it, is so unlikely it's absurd. For Hell to exist, it would mean there would have to be an afterlife. That is already uncertain. Then, beyond that, there would have to be a place where people go to be punished and suffer - FOREVER.

For that to exist, there would have to be a purpose for its existence, hence a designer. Let's assume that's God. I don't know about you, but personally I can't fathom the creator of the universe creating sentient life to live for such a short period of time, in the scheme of things, to be judged and then be punished FOREVER with no hope of redemption. It just doesn't serve any reasonable purpose. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I am, there's nothing I can do about it anyway. :?
Summer_warmth_24

Postby Summer_warmth_24 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:44 am

Death, Dark, failing grades, angry people, heights,
and .... fireworks. Don't laugh! :x

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”