OZZFEST 2008

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

guitar hero freak

OZZFEST 2008

Postby guitar hero freak » Mon May 05, 2008 12:02 pm

DRAGONFORCE IS GOING! and so is slipknot,disturbed,wait no that was ROCKSTAR mayhem festival. i wanted dragonforce to go to ozzfest. stupid spell check doesn't know what ozzfest is. i wonder where it'll be.i hope Ozzy makes the bands that want to go bite the heads off real bats this time! at least spell check knows Ozzy. also my user name is Übles_Weibchen on ozzfest.com. here tell what bands you want to see there,and if you want Ozzy to go! really, he made them eat fake bats once.
I'm not just a bitch,I'm an evil bitch!
johnnyroisinupurbow

Re: OZZFEST 2008

Postby johnnyroisinupurbow » Mon May 05, 2008 4:48 pm

i'd like Marilyn Manson to go.and dragonforce sucks live.Korn,,not alot of bands i can think of.
i am a rock legend! that's what my guitar hero said...
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon May 05, 2008 8:42 pm

I wonder if there's a confirmed list of bands that are going uploaded yet. I'd really want to see Black Sabbath [original line-up]/Ozzy Osbourne live. It'd be nice to see System of a Down (but they headlined a few years back so I doubt it) and Disturbed.

I wonder how much tickets will cost and where the tour stops will be. I had a chance to go with my cousins up in New York a few years back when Ozzy was going to be there (they even got me the tickets), but my parents went all Nazi-like and dragged me back home here in this swamp Hell-Hole I live in. I just don't understand why I couldn't stay up there just for a few days more for the concert...

:x

Anyhow, I hope to go this year with my friends...yeah...
._.
Cortes1988

Postby Cortes1988 » Mon May 05, 2008 9:59 pm

i saw dragonforce at ozzfest 06 and no fear tour they sucked the vocalists are terrible but the guitars sound good and i hear rumors that there is not going to be ozzfest this year but rockstar meyhem should turn out good since suicide silence 36 crazyfists and mastodon is going to be there
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon May 05, 2008 10:21 pm

No one's announced for Ozzfest yet. I'd probably rather choose the Mayhem Fest (for Slipknot, Machine Head, and Mastodon) or Sounds of the Underground (SOFTU's got GWAR, Shadows Fall, Chimaira, Lamb of God, and Hatebreed!).
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue May 06, 2008 12:49 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:No one's announced for Ozzfest yet. I'd probably rather choose the Mayhem Fest (for Slipknot, Machine Head, and Mastodon) or Sounds of the Underground (SOFTU's got GWAR, Shadows Fall, Chimaira, Lamb of God, and Hatebreed!).

Sounds good to me. Maybe I could try again to hang out with my cousins in New York, where the bands would probably tour near instead of waiting an eternity for any decent band to show up anywhere in a 100-mile radius of where I live...
._.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue May 06, 2008 8:03 am

I went to Ozzfest in 2002..Awesome..f*cking loved it.Ozzy did a great show, and I also saw Rob Zombie ( first time I saw Zombie live) and System of a Down..They were f*cking killer too.

I wouldn't mind going this year too..
guitar hero freak

Postby guitar hero freak » Mon May 12, 2008 7:40 pm

if they stop in Louisville,I'll beg,until my parents give in.they did that with my dog,my horse,my guitar hero,and i almost have a guitar from begging.dear god let them stop at loisville,or lexington,because it's closer.
guitar hero freak

Postby guitar hero freak » Wed May 28, 2008 8:19 pm

johnnyroisinupurbow wrote:i'd like Marilyn Manson to go.and dragonforce sucks live.Korn,,not alot of bands i can think of.

marilyn manson already went. in 2001 i think.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Thu May 29, 2008 3:29 am

In This Moment
Disturbed
Lacuna Coil
Flyleaf
Seether

can't think of anyone else.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”