Asexuality

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

nick007

Re: Asexuality

Postby nick007 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:36 am

Odd but I think I know how you gals feel. When I was younger I used to hate having my hair short and I wanted to look like the singer in the Van Halen jump vid that's in my MySpace pro but parents would never let me dress like that. Now I'm getting fat and going bald. Don't care much bout either but it's hot as hell here in the summer and I have skin alergies so I hate wearing jeans to cover up my sores. Wish I could wear a loose dress instead to cover em up or a robe but sense I'm looking for a job, I cant dress to casually plus people would think I'm some sick cross-dresser or hooker or something LOL
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:30 am

Get a Kilt, and tell them you're half Scotch... then ask them to guess which half.
nick007

Postby nick007 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:40 pm

BRMBug wrote:Get a Kilt, and tell them you're half Scotch... then ask them to guess which half.

It would give me an excuse to do my impression of Scotti from the original StarTrek

from The Simpsons"I cant give it to ya captain. I'm too fat to reach the control panel"
If I had the chance

jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:04 pm

TENUOUS LINK TO SOUTH PARK: I think Kyle is practically an a-sexual. He's not the most passionate people-person, at least.

check out the episode Hooked On Monkey Fonics in season 3
actually cartman is the only one who didnt have anything with a girl besides when wendy kissed him and he didnt even respond

complete asexuality doesnt exist of course, but i understand when ppl choose to stay away from sex for a while, specially if they used to be a bit addicted to it

i knew way more than my friends about sex when i was a kid, i was the one who they always asked to about that stuff, i actually think i learned stuff a bit too young

im definitely way less into sex than i was when i was 15/16 and i prefer it this way tbh
nick007

Postby nick007 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:23 pm

I rremeber those eps but I think Kyle was kind of repulsed or least dis-interested when that girl turned into a slut so he could be asexual or maybe it was just because she was kissing other guys IDK.
If I had the chance

jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:10 pm

^ but just like everyone else he liked bebe in bebe's boops destroy society, so no, i dont think so

but kyle and cartman seem by far the least interested in girls for now, even butters seems more interested than them

they are still kids though so its no big deal imo
nick007

Postby nick007 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:22 am

I forgot bout that ep but I just remembered when they had that sub teacher and they found out she was gay from Chef and Cartman started licking carpet because he said his mom told him your going to have to munch a lot of carpet if your going to be a lesbian or something like that. So I don't think he's asexual either. He's just to cought up in being an ass to care bout girls
If I had the chance

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”