The Happening (No Spoilers)- and why the movies suck

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Knuerr2003

The Happening (No Spoilers)- and why the movies suck

Postby Knuerr2003 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:10 pm

Alright, so I decided to go see a movie on opening night once again and I was once again pissed off at the movie industry. The last four movies I saw in theaters were the golden compass, I am legend, Indiana Jones 4, and now the happening, and all four made me hate myself for buying the stupid $10 tix and more importantly wasting 2 hours of my life. I am not saying these movies were bad, I am saying these movies were there biggest pieces of sh*t in my life, god I hate going to the movies now of days. I saw 3/4 of these movies on opening night, why dont know I enjoy the hype, and friends were goin, but from now on I will not head to the movies opening night I will wait a week and read some blogs about the movie.

OK now for The Happening... Where do I start the audiance was laughing more then jumping, not joking here it was funnier than scary. There was only one "jumping" part of the movie and u could see it coming, now M. King Scamalongadigdigdong you suck go back from the rock you crowed from and hide for the rest of your life, ok now each of his movies has a "twist" and I didnt see one so I think the twist was there was no twist and were all screwed. Please dont go see this movie.
Sincerely
A MOVIE FAN
butters kenny

Re: The Happening (No Spoilers)- and why the movies suck

Postby butters kenny » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:12 pm

*gasp* how could you hate i am legend
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:40 pm

I kinda liked Golden Compass. It's a shame that they set it up for a sequel that will likely never happen. I did feel kind of jilted by Crystal Skull, but that's ok. I have no doubt that there'll be another one, and I'll probably go see it too.
I really liked Ironman. I know there were two other movies I've seen since Golden Compass that i liked, but I now can't remember what they were. :roll:
Essey

Postby Essey » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:19 pm

My friend renamed "The Happening", "Suicide: The Movie". XD More fitting, no?

... I have a love/hate relationship with the Indiana Jones movie. It was good with action sequences, special effects, and was entertaining, but the plot was kinda "wtf" and didn't seem like it quite fit Indiana Jones.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”