What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

deeedoo

What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

Postby deeedoo » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:28 pm

You tell me, I'll tell you!! :D Sorry, it's just that I'm a pussy and I'm afraid to come forward all alone.
James--76

Re: What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

Postby James--76 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Falling off my skate board when i was 13 and smashing my front 2 teeth and braking my nose was pritty bad, i had to wear this plastic teeth brace for about 5 weeks which was very uncomfortable then i had to have some nerves taken out my gum which is now black above one of my front teeth,had them crowned but from time to time they do snap.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
nick007

Postby nick007 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:59 pm

Mainly a lot of bullying as a kid and a break-up of the one person who I thought truly loved me and doing something stupid after that
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:28 pm

Okay, I'll open up. When I was in fourth grade, one of my teachers got mad at me and grabbed me. I have Asperger's Syndrome, so I don't really like to be touched, and I thought she was attacking me, so I had to hit her. I got suspended when it was her fault.
Then, when I moved to a different state, everyone hated me and this one assh*le pretended to be my friend and then made me lose my only real friend. I became suicidal and started throwing up. I couldn't eat anything because I was afraid I would throw up again, so I lost a lot of weight. To this day, I still throw up when I'm stressed, and I didn't have that problem before then.
I was also born with no hip joints, so I had to wear this uncomfortable harness and the doctor said it wouldn't bother me, but my Asperger's Syndrome made me hypertactile, and when they took it off, I could sit up straight all on my own because I had been straining against the harness so much.

i had to have some nerves taken out my gum which is now black above one of my front teeth

.....you really got your nerves taken out? that's crazy!!
nick007

Postby nick007 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:41 pm

I wish people knew more bout AS and other disorders because it definitely was a misunderstanding their.
I was practically expelled from 4th grade because I was always being bullied and round the middle of the year, teacher had to have some surgery so a new one came in and with bout 2months left in the year, a student went to the teacher and said that I had spit on him(I had a speech problem so I mite have but I know it wasn't intentional) and she sent to the the principal and he asked me why I spit on that kid and I said I didn't spit on him so then he asked me why the teacher said I did then and I said because he told the teacher I did and then the principal told me not to be smart and after that he sent me home for the rest of the year but he passed me on the the next grade but the school only went up to 4th grade so I never had to go back there.
Another time in middle of 6th grade I kept being bullied and a student said I had grabbed him in the nuts when we wer fighting and I mite of kicked him there but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't grab em and principal told my dad that I needed counseling and my dad asked if they wer any witnesses and the principal looked at my dad in the stupidest way and said. I never had a problem with that kid, why would he lie?? and i said something like because he's always liying and ganging up with the other students so you take their side every time because I'm one against a group and she told me to shut-up and shortly after that I my parents heard bout a school for dyslexia that was kind of close and I am dyslexic so I went their and I never had any problems after that in school with bullies and stuff.
If I had the chance

James--76

Postby James--76 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:07 pm

.....you really got your nerves taken out? that's crazy!!

yeah i had 3 or 4 little nerve endings taken out they look like little red hairs its almost black above my left front tooth you can stick a pin in that part of the gum i would feel no pain they had to be taken out because i hit the floor quite hard and if they had stayed in then i would have been in quite alot of pain.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:18 pm

nick007 wrote:I wish people knew more bout AS and other disorders because it definitely was a misunderstanding their.
I was practically expelled from 4th grade because I was always being bullied and round the middle of the year, teacher had to have some surgery so a new one came in and with bout 2months left in the year, a student went to the teacher and said that I had spit on him(I had a speech problem so I mite have but I know it wasn't intentional) and she sent to the the principal and he asked me why I spit on that kid and I said I didn't spit on him so then he asked me why the teacher said I did then and I said because he told the teacher I did and then the principal told me not to be smart and after that he sent me home for the rest of the year but he passed me on the the next grade but the school only went up to 4th grade so I never had to go back there.
Another time in middle of 6th grade I kept being bullied and a student said I had grabbed him in the nuts when we wer fighting and I mite of kicked him there but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't grab em and principal told my dad that I needed counseling and my dad asked if they wer any witnesses and the principal looked at my dad in the stupidest way and said. I never had a problem with that kid, why would he lie?? and i said something like because he's always liying and ganging up with the other students so you take their side every time because I'm one against a group and she told me to shut-up and shortly after that I my parents heard bout a school for dyslexia that was kind of close and I am dyslexic so I went their and I never had any problems after that in school with bullies and stuff.

Wow. That's way worse than anything that happened to me.
Yeah I got bullied a lot when I was in middle school.....it was so bad my principal skipped me from sixth grade to eighth grade. I had nicer teachers for the most part, but this one math teacher didn't like me and she gave me in school suspension for farting and picking my nose (I can't hold the farts in and when my nose is stuffy I'm so hypertactile that I have to pick it). The worst part was I hadn't farted or picked my nose all day. I might have scratched my nose or something, but I had just gotten to her class so she had no reason to get mad at me. She had warned me about it, but I still think that it's completely stupid to give someone ISS just because they're a little bit disgusting. That's like getting someone in trouble because they're ugly! I know it's socially unacceptable, but I don't really care, and they know that, and they shouldn't be mad at me. It's something that most people have that I just wasn't born with.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:31 pm

^^^

I had a 6th grade teacher that kicked me out of class for letting a fart slip out. It wasn't so much that I farted, but it was mostly because my friend next to me started laughing which got me laughing which led the teacher to believe I had farted on purpose.

You read it! You can't unread it!
nick007

Postby nick007 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:38 pm

I pick my nose and fart sometimes to but I don't really care what anyone else thinks of it. I mainly pick my nose in private thou or with a kleanex if I'm around others and cant blow it out. And when I fart I try to get away from nearby people if I was at work or something but I worked at a store that was open 24hours so I tried to be polite and all because of customers but if the only people around wer employees who knew me well and didn't care, then I wouldn't bother either. There wer some a lot more disgusting than me their.

If your doing things like that on purpose to be funny, I can kind of understand the teacher's position because he/she thought you wer trying to disrupt the class but if you do it in more of a descreat way, I don't see anyhing wrong with it
If I had the chance

deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:40 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:I had a 6th grade teacher that kicked me out of class for letting a fart slip out. It wasn't so much that I farted, but it was mostly because my friend next to me started laughing which got me laughing which led the teacher to believe I had farted on purpose.

One time, in science class, everyone was silently studying (a rarity at that school), and I let out a HUGE fart and the entire class started laughing. If I remember correctly I got in trouble.

Another bad thing was when this stupid kid yelled into a classroom that I was a sexy beast. I went to a teacher to report sexual harassment, but she didn't do anything. I think that may be why I had a problem with groping unwilling females. Now I only grope willing females. My boyfriend and I are actually fighting over which one of us our really hot friend loves more! (seriously!)
louisvuittonxo

Postby louisvuittonxo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:18 pm

lmfao.
well, last night me my brother, and his friends were in the backyard at 3 in the morning eating shrooms and doing e and sh*t, and all the sudden this skunk came out of nowhere and we though it would be funny if we threw sh*t at it like balls and small pebbles and stuff, and i thought I'd be cool and i poked it with a stick and it chased me and sprayed me. t'wwas very gross. i was freaking out and ran in the house and woke my dad up. and the whole time my brother and his friends were laughing at me. we went to a 24 hour avondale and bough 34 can of tomato juice and i had to sit in the bath , covered in ti. my brother and his friends kept me company and i got grounded, all on top of it, i had to sleep out side. it was gross.
hi! i'm sedore!
let's smoke a fattie together :]
nick007

Postby nick007 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:20 am

Something bad happened to me today that wasn't my fault. I was shopping with my dad and a store associate was showing us where something was and while we wer fallowing himm their wer 2 young kids playing with a quarter and they wer throwing it around and rite as a turned the corner of the isle, the quarter went near my foot and one of the kids tried to grab it as I walked on it and I accidentally stepped on his foot and fell. Next thing I know as I'm trying to get up the kid's dad runs to me and starts accusing me of attacking his kid then he grabbed me rite after I got up so I kind of pushed him off then he shoved me into the isle and by that time the store associate and my dad wer their and wer between us and the worker said that those kids had been playing with that quarter for an hour and him and management had warned em to quit. Anyways cops wer called and all and the ass-hole dad actualy tried to get the cops to arrest me but the store employees and security cams verified that the kids wer playing with the quarter and wer not being watched like they should of been. The cops recommended I press charges on the dad for assault so I filed a report. He wasn't arrested or anything but social-services will be notified so they can investigate em and I have good cause for a law-suit. I'm kind of pissed off rite now bout it so I'm not quite sure of all the details that happend but one of my relatives works for that police department(he's kind of high up their) so he's going to give me copies of all the reports and recommend what I should do next.

I feel sorry for those kids thou because if their parents are that negligent and act like that in public, I'd be better off not knowing what happens in their home. Least social services is going to investigate em
If I had the chance

chel

Postby chel » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:49 am

um, i accidentally overdosed and got rushed to the hospital. apparently, i was 30 minutes from death. that sucked.
"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!"
"Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise."
megacheezer

Postby megacheezer » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:44 am

My mother ran out on me when I was 10

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”