why are all the women who act intrested in me gold-diggers??

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

nick007

why are all the women who act intrested in me gold-diggers??

Postby nick007 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:00 pm

I've been active on a lot of dating sites but most of the women who message me don't want to meet me unless I can give em money to pay for their gas and then they want me to pay for anywhere we may go as well. I tell em the truth that I'm in between jobs at the moment and I can afford to pay for myself but I cant afford to give them any money rite now but they keep pressing me for money until they give-up and leave me alone after that. I'd have no problem giving what I can afford if I knew em better and we wer in a relationship but they won't even get that for with me because I don't want to fork out the cash rite away. Then they complain to me bout how women don't have equal rites but they expect me to give em money so they'l go out with me WTF?? If my only choices are be alone or give em lots of money, I'd rather be alone.

I wish I could go to China because there's more asexuals on this dating site in China than on any other site for asexuals I've seen combined. Plus most of those women have jobs and don't seem to be interested in money as much from the men. I tried joining the PeaceCorpse so I mite could get a free ride to China but they won't accept me because my educational background and medical history. I tried contacting the Chinese embassy but it's a very expesive process to move their and there's no guarantee I can get in. If I had that kind of money, I could get a woman here and wouldn't need to move. I'm begning to think there's no such thing as true love anymore. Only love of money
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
xMonAliciAx

Re: why are all the women who act intrested in me gold-diggers??

Postby xMonAliciAx » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:39 pm

Well first off, you should stop with the dating sites. Go out and meet people...go socialize. And what's with this "asexual" crap ? Do you seriously never get horny?
deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Man, that must really suck for you to have to post it on the sp forums :(

Yeah, I hate those women who demand equal rights but don't want equal responsibilities. It really sucks when other guys expect me to be like them, and they keep doing things for me and being all courteous and I'm like, "hey, I just wanna be friends!" Females expect males to do everything for them and scream at them if it's not perfect, but males aren't allowed to say anything when they're uncomfortable.
It also pisses me off when I want to fight a guy, and he's like, "I'll never hit a girl." because then I don't get to kick his ass because I'll never hit a pussy. I mean, just because I have boobs doesn't mean I'm a stupid little bitch like all the rest of these females! The males I'm friends with treat me like another male (when I try to hit on their girlfriends they attack me), and I get along just fine with people. I don't understand why all females have to be such pussies.
There's a huge problem with these people who get so mad when males point out the tiniest difference or say a female is hot, but then are sexist against males and are always being stupid at them. I hate it!! I also don't like it when females get all mad at males because they're horny. The truth is, males can't help it. I know what that feels like, too, because I have an overactive sex drive, which is a symptom of my Autism. I literally couldn't stop myself from groping those girls (impulse control issues is another characteristic of Autism).
I got so pissed off when I wanted to join the special forces in the army but I couldn't because the stupid Mothers of America wouldn't allow females to get any of the good jobs. I would fight for it, but I have other things to do, like paleontology and crazy super genius stuff.
I think it's really pathetic that all these females want money and luxury just because they were socially conditioned to. Money is completely overrated, and I think it's immoral to just spend all the money on yourself. If you have any money that you don't NEED, and I mean NEED, to keep yourself alive, you should give it to people who do need it.

....and that's my rant on stupid females.
nick007

Postby nick007 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:36 pm

xMonAliciAx wrote:Well first off, you should stop with the dating sites. Go out and meet people...go socialize. And what's with this "asexual" crap ? Do you seriously never get horny?

Tried socializing to meet women but most every time I would ask a women out in real-life, I'd hear some big speech bout how all guys are jerks who treat women like trash or how they thought I was gay till I asked em out. I prefer dating sites because I can be honest their and the women on them are supposed to be seriously looking for someone NOT looking for money instead.

As for being asexual. I don't want sex for different rezones and I can barely do it myself so to speak without feeling like I'm going to pass out or a burning sensation.

Thanx for that deeedoo. When I was younger I was suspected of having Asperger Syndrome witch is kind of similar to autism but when I got older they changed it to Schizoid Personality Disorder instead.
I used to post topics like this all the time on other boards but I would get attacked(by mostly guys trying to look kewl) for being an intolerant sexist jerk and I would post this on a board for relationship advice and instead of getting advice, I'd get attacked. I left those boards a while back and I just felt it was time to vent. Figured if I'd get jumped on here, it is SouthPark after all so I can expect that but it seems to me like these people are more tolerant than a lot of the other boards I've been to(or maybe I just never rubbed anyone the wrong way here yet IDK).
I used to know a girl who was autistic. I don't think she knew what sex was or anything or even had those urges but I think her case mite of been more severe because she couldn't express herself to well. She mainly talked bout pop-music but she was kewl to talk with and all but she was on meds to that I think she maybe didn't need to be on so that could of had something to do with it.
If I had the chance

deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:47 pm

Yeah, my Aspergers obsessions are paleontology, grammar, South Park, sex, and Minesweeper (I beat the expert in 161 seconds!!)

I also thought I was asexual at one point, but I really just wasn't old enough to have a sexuality. Then I thought I was lesbian, and now I know I'm bi.

I have no idea why people make allowances for females and not males. For a while, I was actually sexist against females, but then I realized I was being a hypocrite. I can still see how stupid others are when they're placating the females and being mean to males though (yet another great virtue of Autism!) It gets frustrating when I see people who want equal rights but not equal responsibilities. My boyfriend agrees with me, but he can't point anything out because everyone will just call him sexist. When you talk to people and they call you sexist and/or say all guys are sexist, tell them that a FEMALE said that women are being sexist by saying that. That should shut them up!
nick007

Postby nick007 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:07 pm

I see stuff like that with hate-crime and affirmative-action laws all the time. All it does is say that those people should be treated differently. I have no problem with people having equal rites but I do have a problem when the liberals go to extremes to give em more to make up for the fact that they had less at some point. All that's doing is causing more discrimination instead of stopping it.
I really wish I had the resources to go to China just to check it out for a while. Cant be much worse than living here I think. Most of the people on the other boards told me I should try going somewhere else but when I mentioned China, they got upset bout it too. Some people are never happy and don't understand or care to try to put themselves in others shoes.
If I had the chance

deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:35 pm

nick007 wrote:I see stuff like that with hate-crime and affirmative-action laws all the time. All it does is say that those people should be treated differently. I have no problem with people having equal rites but I do have a problem when the liberals go to extremes to give em more to make up for the fact that they had less at some point. All that's doing is causing more discrimination instead of stopping it.

Hate crime laws are good in principal, but people need to be able to prove that the motive for the attack was the race, sexuality, religion, etc. It's not a hate crime if they killed them and they just happened to be gay or Muslim. Equal rights are fine, but a lot of times people go about it the wrong way. Part of my Aspergers is that I am blind to all these socially constructed stereotypes. I don't think of people differently just because of their appearance or beliefs, and I don't understand why other people don't either. I'm actually pretty liberal myself, but when people take it to the extreme, there can be a lot of problems with it, just like extreme conservatism. I scandalize a lot of people when I don't give people special breaks just because they're minorities. Like sexism against females, racism against black people is starting to die out. Now, I'm seeing a lot of racism against white people. People are blaming decedents for what their ancestors did, and they think it's okay to be racist and sexist. In a DICTIONARY, the definition of sexism was prejudice mostly against females. A DICTIONARY!! All this giving people breaks because of their ancestors crap only makes people see even more of a difference.
nick007

Postby nick007 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:51 pm

Exactly my point. Almost every race or group of people wer oppressed or worse at some point in history and trying to get someone to pay for something their ancestors did is just pointless because they had nothing to do with it. Where I worked they wer always giving breaks to the minorities and I would have to work double hard because of that. I didn't make to much of a big deal out of it thou because I didn't want to make things look worse but when people wer doing things that wer a safety risk, I did complain because I was on the safety team but I usually took care of it myself and then addressed it at the meetings. Now if it was someone in my department, I mite would say something discreetly to em or to the supervisor bout it but I'd rather try teaching the people to share the work and help everyone out and get along with everyone than arguing over it all
If I had the chance

Duan Tian Ru

Postby Duan Tian Ru » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:13 am

This is a response to the beginning of the thread.

I can't help but be alarmed- you have a burning sensation!? Dude, I don't need to be in medicine to know that that is not healthy. Go to a doctor?? Secondly, you're too young to quit on sex 'cause it's only the best physical thing right next to getting high, thirdly, I hear China's great (I've been to Taiwan and loved it) and it's a enriching experience, fourthly, I have an idea for you to do it without paying like crazy but it's a very difficult thing to do (be a missionary?), and fifth, no not all women are gold diggers.

:D Just like all men aren't total douche bags. I love men, they're great- I think I'd go crazy if it were only women around, and also, women are great too and if it weren't for my friends and sister, I would've torn my hair out over men. (balance is key!!)

I'll be honest, I seek financial security in men- it's an indicator to certain aspects I seek in life. For example, I have a sh*t load of student loans that are haunting my EXISTENCE, I'd love to be a stay at home mom for the beginning of my children's life, I'd like to be able to retire and not depend on the sh*t "social security" I'll have when I'm EIGHTY YEARS OLD (if it's still around), you know, the normal sh*t.

What people don't remember is that, yes, although women now have the ability to get their OWN financial security, women are totally getting screwed, literally and figuratively 'cause Western society expects them to take care of the children AND go to work, which sucks balls.

I'm gonna let you in on how I think, but for me, when a man DOES open the door for me, when he pays for dinner, when he puts his coat over my shoulders 'cause I was too dumb to remember a coat, when he's the one to pick me up and drop me off, it's neither a show of his wealth nor "romantic goo": For me, it's either he's doing this all because he hasn't gotten laid in a while and is totally desperate, haha, or two, he's an authentic gentleman, and a woman who seeks a gentleman is a woman looking for a commitment. For me, chivalry is a TEST, just like some guys'll test girls if they "put out": if they don't they're a prude and if they do then they're a slut.

The problem is that some girls and women alike in today's age have mistaken proper mascuilinity and chivalry for MONEY, which is a biiiig mistake. I see my friends falling in the same trap. Just 'cause a guy has money does NOT mean he's secure, in fact I'd say, the rich guys I've dated have been the craziest mother f*ckers, and actually, they can be pretty reckless. That's not to say all rich men are insane, :D

So the next time a girl gives you sh*t about not paying for gas, first of all, "pay for my gas!"-- what, are you her sugar daddy? What the f*ck? That's just a sign to YOU that she's a ho, and not a real woman. Don't go for a girl like that 'cause that is suuuper sketchy. And secondly, lets say you WOULD pay for her gasoline (but that's really stupid of you if you did) but didn't have the money, just tell her, a) we're both "lookin' fo love" and if YOU want it, YOU should risk yourself too and pay your own damn gas, or b) if you're looking for security, don't look for financial security but emotional and MENTAL stability. And if the girl is smart, she'll appreciate that.

Those are my two cents. You know, this reminds me of the SP episode where Kenny is in Home Economics class and the teacher is telling the girls to look at their dates' wallets and how many credit cards there should be, hehehe. "South Park's done it! South Park's done it!"
I still remember his oft repeated pronouncement that a man needed a Japanese wife, Chinese food and Scotch whiskey to have a perfect life.

-Martha Nemes Fried
nick007

Postby nick007 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:48 am

I remember that ep. I think most of the women around here must of taken that class or been used before because they won't give me a chance. They believe that all guys are jerks who only want sex so they think I'm lying when I say I don't. I've been to a few docs bout it but I suffered a lot of abuse as a kid so their not sure if it's mental, psychical or both. Either way I don't want it and rather a relationship with emotional intimacy instead. I think bout cuddling instead of sex. I used to think that if I was going to be alone for the rest of my life, I should become a monk that way I could least stay with people who have the same moral values as me but then the bishop here got accused of molesting children and rite after he ordered the Catholic high-schools in the dioceses to teach a course on defending the religion when people criticize it and a lot of the students started speacking up bout how he should be removed on some site and the bishop made the schools punish the students who didn't repent for what they wer saying and a lot of the students got expelled or suspended for badmouthing him. A lot of people spoke-up about it including me and we got excommunicated from the church for speaking out agisnt something that we believe is morally wrong so now I don't want to be involved with any religion that honors the pope because he should of excommunicated that bishop instead of letting him cover his butt and stay in power.
That's enough ranting bout the church but I have strong moral values but am not religious and I want someone who shares the same morals as me but around here the only place people with morals go is church and if you don't go there, there is no where else to go to meet people except on the net so I spend a lot of time their but I have no luck except bad.

Also I don't want kids for many rezones and I would have no problem working and doing the house-work
If I had the chance

Duan Tian Ru

Postby Duan Tian Ru » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:25 am

Hehe, well, I would consider myself to be a moral person, and I don't go to Church 'cause there's nothing better than waking up at 1pm on Sunday morning, :D .

Any who, having a job and maintaining a house is easy-peasy. But, honey put yourself in a WOMAN'S shoes. You fell in love, you slept with a man that promised you the moon and the stars, next thing ya know you're preggers, you pop the sucker out, and then you have to go back to work, your husband insists that you're just fat and lazy when in reality you just lugged his kid in your belly for nine f*cking months, and you have to cook and clean (maintain the house) on top of sleepless nights with the baby crying?

I may just whip out my ghetto voice and say, "Oh hell no!" With situations like this, no WONDER women are terrified of men ruining their lives. Oh yeah, not to mention we bleed every f*cking month and live to see the next day, we get ridiculous mood swings, and we still make less money than men even if we went to f*cking Harvard University. So on that note, if a guy wants to date me, he'd BETTER open the door for me if he expects me to ruin my body for his baby. Grr.

Religion ain't such a bad thing.... I think. I mean, it does have good intentions... Then again Hitler said he had good intentions so I'm not sure. :?

I think the internet is a great place, granted you'll always run into some sleaze balls.

I have to be honest, when you say, "I think about cuddling instead of sex," that sounds way too good to be true, lol. I have NEVER heard a man say he likes to cuddle PERIOD. But that's super cool though! Everyone's unique. Just keep truckin', you need a tough skin, and don't let bad luck overwhelm you; you don't need to be a math nerd to figure out the odds of you finding someone that's right for you are pu-retty good on the internet. :D G'luck!
I still remember his oft repeated pronouncement that a man needed a Japanese wife, Chinese food and Scotch whiskey to have a perfect life.

-Martha Nemes Fried
nick007

Postby nick007 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:47 am

Thanx for that. I'm told from a lot of my friends that they thought I was gay when they 1st met me before they found out I was asexual. I'm tired of the women stereotyping guys so why should I bother putting myself in there shoes because they don't give me half a chance or even try to put themselves in mine. I put down that I do NOT want kids in my pro and I do NOT want a sexual relationship but yet they still try to scam me out of money. All I can think is that something is different in Chinese society than American because they have more asexual members on that site than any other site and from what I hear they have a lot of success stories and it's completely free and runs off of donations instead of people having to pay. I want to go to China because that way I can be sure the women isn't after a green-card but the odds of me being able to get in are practically zero so I should forget bout that option. I'm tired of women comparing me to the guys they date and saying how they wish their guy was more like me but yet they won't date me but come to me for advice/venting bout it. I'm tired of getting used, lied to and being misunderstood. People keep telling me I need to go somewheres else to meet people but they don't have a clue as to where I should go or how to get their. Mybe if they had a daigram on how to do it step by step, I would be more receptive to em but instead they only come to me when they have a problem but usualy aren't their for me when I want to talk but I understand they have more lives than me but still
If I had the chance

Duan Tian Ru

Postby Duan Tian Ru » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:13 am

Haha, a diagram eh? I sure could use a diagram to know what the hell my dogs are thinking when they take a dump in my living room!!! :evil:

I don't doubt that you're tired of girls running to you for advice and whatnot, and that's probably b/c you have the "good guy" syndrome. It must suck and it seems a hard role to get out of. The problem is that we have the binary, "good guy= he doesn't want sex from me," and "bad guy= he wants to screw me and not call me ever again", so when you come into the picture uninterested in sex, it paints you to be a good guy, therefore girls bothering you, hehe.

Now, Nick, seriously, China has got NOTHING to do with what you're looking for. The only reason why China may seem to have more asexuals is 'cause there's more than a BILLION of 'em, of COURSE you'll find lots of happy asexuals there, there's so many Chinese to begin with. Plus, you need to learn Chinese first, and take it from me, it's not as easy as learning French.

And you SHOULD put yourself in a woman's shoes if you want to know what the hell she's thinking. I tried to show you what they may be thinking... In fact, I encourage people to put themselves in other's shoes because it's a good exercise for tolerance. If I recall, you stated yourself in a previous entry, "Some people are never happy and don't understand or care to try to put themselves in others shoes."

Those women who look at your profile and still try to grab your money-- dude, not all women are like that, you *know* this. You thinking that all women are money hungry, alimony greedy man eaters is me thinking all men are pigs. (: )

Like you said before, you just have bad luck and you can't let it affect you. Be patient. Just keep looking! Don't turn into Scrooge! Or, if you're into daoism, DON'T look for it, haha, and just go on with your life and wait for the right girl to fall on your lap. (...That only happens if you're like, aligned with nature though.... Yeah just wikipedia Daoism, lol)

-Martha Nemes Fried
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:25 am

God, me being an asexual is about as possible as a 4Kids anime dub that doesn't suck...and that's not something that's easily do-able. :P

Dating sites don't really seem to work. Finding somebody online, being friends for a while, and then trying at a relationship if certain things seem to click makes sense, but going on a random dating site full of people you don't know at all, only to be disappointed by those females who sound more like leaches who will leave you after you have nothing more to provide them, just isn't worth the trouble. You're better off looking for people who are close enough to you, or something. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually. :)
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
nick007

Postby nick007 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:47 am

Your rite thou. I am kind of bitter and I have been having a lot of bad-luck lately. I wish I was rich thou sometimes so that way I could pay for a woman to spend some time with me and then she'd maybe get to fall in love with the real me that's on the inside. It worked in the movie Pretty Woman and I think maybe the women actually believe that their is some rich guy out their who will take em out of their bad rut but instead they keep getting used and eventually give up on meeting the rich guy who's nice and settle for the seemingly rich jerk instead of the nice poor guy. If I wanted to be a jerk I could go to Vegas and marry the 1st drunk girl who says yes and then do whatever it takes to try to make the relationship work and if it doesn't work out and we get divorced, I'd get half her stuff. I know that was a bad joke. I shouldn't even think like that because that's just wrong. I've been kind of bitter lately on this post and for that I apologize. It's just I'm tired of hearing the same excuses and stories from people and they don't have any helpful advice it seems that I haven't tried.

I met my ex when I was depressed bout not having anyone and we had a lot of weird things in common so we connected as friends and that's all it was at 1st but fell in love and got in a relationship but it was a mostly internet thing but she was into drugs and booze a lot and I had issues with that and she kept doing things that I thought wer wrong and then bragging to me bout it. I haven't heard from her in years. Last thing I heard bout her was that she had to go to the hospital because she got so drunk she needed her stomach pumped. Looking back I wish their was something I could of done to make it work because she was a better person with me than without me and that's what ultimately mattered to me was what was best for her and when we broke-up I thought it was better for her to be with someone who she wouldn't argue with as much but then I heard how she was messing her life up and now I wish their was more I could of done to help. As Eddie Money said "I wonna go back and do it all over but I cant go back I know" but looking back I would of gone crazy trying to help and I still would of felt responsible for not doing enough. I know it's time I move on but I cant seem to meet anyone who is compatible with me. I have high moral standards but after that I'm not picky.
If I had the chance

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”