If you could have 5 wishes...

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Pip Tweek

Re: If you could have 5 wishes...

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:48 am

Here are my wishes:

1.) That everyone in the world could have whatever they wanted whenever they wanted as long as it would not harm another human being or cause any kind of destruction/loss to another's property or the world.

That would mean, the blind could wish for sight, the hungry could wish for food, etc. That would mean everyone in the world could be, have, and do anything they wanted, and even create their own reality as long as it didn't cause any suffering to anyone else.

Then I'd wish for the same thing four more times.

:D
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:29 am

*looks around at all the other wishes*

As I suspected! I am the most selfish prick on the BBS!

Duan Tian Ru wrote:LMFAO!!!! Dude you made me laugh so hard one of the stitches in my mouth freaking cut my gum! The "whoever I grant it to" and resurrection part was what did it for me. I'd do that to like really good people too- like Gandhi would've been a good idea, or... Trey Parker and Matt Stone! Then we'd never run out of SP episodes, yaaaay. Okay that was dumb on my part but still. Maybe I'd give eternal life to my parents and grandparents... I don't think I could handle any of them dying. Actually my whole damn family...

I was worried 'cause everyone posted really clever and sweet wishes and I'm like the only one who wants to dominate the world. Like Aym-Dand's three wishes, all he's asking is for eternal happiness- that's so unselfish it just makes me want to hit my head against the wall. That's something Butters would wish for.

Ooops, sorry for cutting up your gum. Ah...I've had enough days daydreaming about how I'd just love it if I had just one day above the law... I'm a very vengeful person...it's quite a surprise that I haven't gotten myself institutionalized for all the stuff I've told people I've always wanted to do.

butters kenny wrote:i got to start being nicer to you

*shifty eyes*

Okay, change in policy! BBS-ers who haven't pissed me off too badly are eligible for eternal life and chaos with me!

:lol:

As for serious wishes, here's my five wishes-

1. I wish to have a decent life as a graphic designer/artist/cartoonist/something along those lines.

2. I wish to get married to someone who truly loves me and accepts me for who I am.

3. I wish to finally be proficient in both Cantonese [my dialect] and Mandarin Chinese...and maybe some other random language like German or Norwegian.

4. I wish for my family and relatives to stop waging their eternal wars with each other.

5. I wish for peace and happiness for all of the people I care for.
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:21 am

1) I wish to have the largest logically possible collection of the following 12 traits: (a) perfect (b) personal (c) unchanging (h) free of will (d) transcendent (e) all-loving (f) nonphysical (g) all-just (h) omniscient (i) all-merciful (j) omnipresent (k) the creator of the universe (l) worshiped as a god. This way, i can know the truth about god, and won't have to worry about it anymore. I could also fulfill all my other wishes, above and beyonde the other four, though i might not make for as good company which is why...

2) I wish I'd get ESFP as my personality type on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator of personality. I wouldn't have to worry about stupid questions of theory that i'll never answer if i live for the moment, i'd have loads of friends, i'd like myself and be extremez. I'm sure Trey has this personality type :p

3) I wish i had the artistic ability of Jenni, the debating skills of KTS, the writing ability of Robbert and the humour of Bug; hell, i wish i had some artistic tallent at all! For that matter, what's tallent withot ...

4) Some free time, to express what tallent i have in, and preferably as much as possible so...

5) ETERNAL LIFE so i can play around with this toy universe for as long as it takes for me to get bored with it :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
megacheezer

Postby megacheezer » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:31 am

1. Flight

2. superspeed

3. control over the elements

4. shapeshifting

5. imortality
nick007

Postby nick007 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:26 pm

I have another one.

It's to be rich because then I'd have no problem getting the kind of woman I want.

So I think that still leaves me with one wish left if I did me math correctly LOL
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
iheartmetal666

Postby iheartmetal666 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:24 pm

1.i could be in an orgy with the old Boy George(when he looked like Image
not Image
like that.i really just relized he looks like axl rose now),marilyn manson Image
,eminemImage
and bret micheals Image
2.i could play the electric guitar like eddie van halen Image
3.i was lead singer of a heavy metal band Image
4.the osbournes were still on. :( Image
5.people didn't ask why i put all these pics.
all the hot 80's guys get plastic surgery or something,and make themselves ugly!pete burns,boy george(but he was gay..)or they get old and look scary like eddie van halen..

!!!
!!!
( .!!!./)
) !!! (
(.___.)
deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:39 pm

1-for everyone who has extra money to take the initiative to give their extra stuff away to the people who don't have any instead of spending it all on themselves
2-for people to finally realize that EVERY LIVING CREATURE has feelings and is equal--from bacteria to plants to protists to fungi to animals--and for them to be treated as such
3-for people to quit caring about the prices of energy and start looking for a way to have energy that doesn't hurt this beautiful planet
4-for everything essential to people's living (education, water, food, instruments, etc..) to be free
5-for scientology to be destroyed so those people don't have to abuse their kids anymore.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:04 am

1. To be the fastest guitarist of all time. No one, no matter how hard they tried, would ever be as fast as me.

2. To have the musical composition skills of Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, and John Williams combined.

3. The ability to move between astral planes and alternate and parallel universes at will.

4. To have the ultimate understanding and comprehension of everything humanity has yet to even begin to contemplate (God, life, fate, death, etc.)

5. To be with the one true love of my life. "You are such a massive wuss!"
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:19 am

"Unselfish" wishes:
1. World peace and an end to all violence.
2. That an endless, self-regenerating supply of efficient, inexpensive, non-toxic, non-polluting fuel is discovered and used as a replacement for all fossil fuels and natural gases.
3. That everyone was fluent in the same language. Doesn't have to be English, it could be any language, that way language barriers could be broken down.
4. That every day could be the best day of everyone's lives.
5. For an end to all illnesses, addictions, and anything else that may cause suffering to a person and those close to them.

"Selfish" wishes:
1. To be truly kind and selfless, and the best possible friend to everyone.
2. To find the perfect man and be happy with him forever.
3. To have infinite artistic talent
4. To have infinite knowledge and memory
5. To be able to read other people's minds.

Otherwise, if we could wish for ANYTHING and have it come true regardless of how absurd or impossible-- that my friend and I could both live in the AU world we created. We'd both have our men and know we'd have our own happy endings. :P
Illegitimi non carborundum.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:22 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:5. I wish for peace and happiness for all of the people I care for.

i REALLY go to start being nicer to you
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
lostluver777

Postby lostluver777 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:38 pm

hhhhmmmm...that's kinda hard. Well, for starters I'd have unlimited money, that means I could just have like what ever I wanted, it'd be rad. Second I'd wish to live in Scotland in a cool "vilage-ey" small town. Thirdly I'd own a pub (named the KillKenny Pub, like SP but also like my themesong by the Rugburns) that was kinda smal, dark and crappy, but was like home to me and like four or five random alcoholics (my Pub Buddies...) Fourth-ly I'd be able to live for ever, but not look old, like age normaly till I'm like 50 then just stay looking like that for ever. And last I'd have unlimited wishes (I know in movies they say you can't do that but I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAY!!!!!) so that way when ever I thought of like a random thing I wanted, I'd just get it! :zombiekenny:
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:00 pm

1. No more money problems ever

2. All people become nice all the time

3. Superhuman powers

4. Find that special one

5. Have infinite more wishes

(With which I would wish to be on at least one South Park episode :tweek: )

The only problem is that if I wished for everyone to be nice all the time things may get pretty boring so I may have to change that one.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:35 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:3. To have infinite artistic talent

Can we have 6 wishes now? I forgot about this one...

:oops:
._.
JLQ96

Postby JLQ96 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:28 am

WEll This is a easy Subject.

1. First I would chose immortality
2. to have powers (like to freeze time, call for objects, teleport, Time travel, to control minds levitate, fire bals and electricity shoot out of my hands, ect...)
3. 45 billion dollars.
4. Marry the right girl and have 2 or 3 kids.
5. TO be one of the main character in SOuth park and be a mix of all the main characters.
you know I'll find you.
I will get you
resistance is futial
(i know i spelled futial wrong)
The time draws near
your Time has come. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:56 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:
Blue Twilight wrote:3. To have infinite artistic talent

Can we have 6 wishes now? I forgot about this one...

:oops:

Lol

My wish #5 was to have infinate more wishes - hence the extra wish
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”