A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

CaptainCameron

Re: who's an antichrist?

Postby CaptainCameron » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:21 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:
CaptainCameron wrote:I think Max is the antichrist. :wink:

Just 'cause I like hot sauce better than ketchup, eh? :P

Nah, more because you keep on trying to brand "666" on me like I'm cattle.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:28 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:
MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:Meh, more like the pop industry itself is the Antichrist. I actually feel sorry for Miley herself; in a few years, she may end up being just as messed-up as all the other celebrities in her vein of entertainment, and I'd feel really bad if that happened to yet another person. :( Hopefully it won't.. though I can understand why being in the spotlight all the time would be a factor in screwing you up. O.o

I agree to that, but I have no mercy for the girl. 99% of celebrities are corrupted assh*les anyways, so...yeah. I could go on with another one of my rants about how much I hate mainstream popular culture...but I'll save that for another day.

:x

nick007 wrote:and his favorite music is death/black metal

No. Death and Black Metal does not automatically mean someone is a Satanist or AntiChrist or whatever. It's just darker themed music that some people [like myself...and I'm Christian...] enjoy.

B-But you said all celebrities are evil! If that's so, then musicians (who happen to be celebrities as well since they're SO well-known) are also the Antichrist.

Gawd! We need a fundamentalist in here! They can definately make since of it all.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
wealljammin

Postby wealljammin » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:54 am

Bank of America is the antichrist. theyre developing a way to have a credit card thing that one can insert in their hand or forehead, like the mark of the beast on the devil's people's hands or foreheads in the Bible. the Bible also says that soon after the mark is distributed, it will become the only way to buy and sell things. PEOPLE BUY AND SELL THINGS WITH CREDIT CARDS. I learned about the book of revelation in the last quarter of Bible class in my school, i know what im talking about. oh by the way (teh-lolrus reminded me of this) why when people say assh*le on tv, they only bleep the "hole" part? it seems like the "ass" part is the worse half of the word.
deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:10 am

My great-grandmother seriously believes that George Bush is the antichrist (and she knows about it--she married a minister!). I disagree, however. I think it's Dick Cheney. Bush is just a stupid little puppet president who wants to put food on the family, but Cheney is a crazy old mastermind with an oil powered mechanical heart.

I'm an atheist, but if there is an antichrist, it'll be a politician.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:28 am

OBAMA!!

:evil:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
nick007

Postby nick007 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:56 am

deeedoo wrote:My great-grandmother seriously believes that George Bush is the antichrist (and she knows about it--she married a minister!). I disagree, however. I think it's Dick Cheney. Bush is just a stupid little puppet president who wants to put food on the family, but Cheney is a crazy old mastermind with an oil powered mechanical heart.

I'm an atheist, but if there is an antichrist, it'll be a politician.

I think Cheney is the emperor and used his mind control powers of the force to put thoughts in Bush's head.

SpikeTV's been showing StarWars a lot lately so a lot of other shows been spoofing it and being the fan I am, I watch whatever I can when it's on
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:55 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:
MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:Meh, more like the pop industry itself is the Antichrist. I actually feel sorry for Miley herself; in a few years, she may end up being just as messed-up as all the other celebrities in her vein of entertainment, and I'd feel really bad if that happened to yet another person. :( Hopefully it won't.. though I can understand why being in the spotlight all the time would be a factor in screwing you up. O.o

I agree to that, but I have no mercy for the girl. 99% of celebrities are corrupted assh*les anyways, so...yeah. I could go on with another one of my rants about how much I hate mainstream popular culture...but I'll save that for another day.

nick007 wrote:and his favorite music is death/black metal

No. Death and Black Metal does not automatically mean someone is a Satanist or AntiChrist or whatever. It's just darker themed music that some people [like myself...and I'm Christian...] enjoy.

B-But you said all celebrities are evil! If that's so, then musicians (who happen to be celebrities as well since they're SO well-known) are also the Antichrist.

No- I did say 99% of celebrities, not all of them. I do have my respects for people like John Lennon and Roger Waters [Pink Floyd].
._.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:45 pm

Antichrist; what a silly notion. Just another way religion tries to scare people into believing their crazy sh*t. The way the bible describes antichrist-related stuff is vague enough for people to call any one or any thing "the Anti-Christ!! OooOooOoh!!!"

Which makes the entire concept a convenient way to vilify any opponent when you don't have any real dirt on them/it. Especially if they have better ideas than you.

If the fairy tale of Revelations was meant to be a predictive document, don't you think they would've been as specific as possible so future humans would recognize this Antichrist? And at any rate, for the true believers, the coming of the Antichrist is the best thing that could happen. Which is why the list of public figures called "Antichrist" is so friggin' long.

You read it! You can't unread it!
vexille

Postby vexille » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:44 am

I want to go on record in stating that I am very probably the Anti-Christ, given my own undying hatred and contempt for Jesus.
Calix Meus Enebriens "My Cup Makes Me Drunk"
iheartmetal666

Postby iheartmetal666 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:46 pm

also pete burns and boy george are the anti christs in my opinion,because they used to be hot,now there ugly!
all the hot 80's guys get plastic surgery or something,and make themselves ugly!pete burns,boy george(but he was gay..)or they get old and look scary like eddie van halen..

!!!
!!!
( .!!!./)
) !!! (
(.___.)
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:09 pm

Obama is NOT the f*cking anti-Christ! For some to say that while Bush is in office, and Osama Bin Laden is on the loose, it is just completely f*cking redundant! You're going to f*cking far! Stop watching that f*cking propaganda known as Fox "News". It is hurting your tiny f*cking brain into thinking that people on the left, or even center are evil, when in fact, it is the exact opposite. I don't see how equality and constitutional rights are evil. Ron Paul is the only "famous" Republican that I have any ounce of f*cking respect for. He is a good man, who should have been the Republican nominee, but was too "liberal" for the Republicans, so they chose someone with a military record. I respect McCain a whole lot for his military service to our country, but that in no f*cking way gives you more knowledge of running a country. It teaches you that discipline. Although a commander in the military might know more about handling wars, how the f*ck does that say ANYTHING about your ability to run a nation as a whole? People need to shut the f*ck up about his military service.

There is no such thing as a God Damn anti-fucking-Christ anyway...
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 pm

You're an antichrist GTA, so am I, so too is Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, The Amazing Athiest and almost all athiests; if we take it in it's Nietzchien sense, it simply means anti-christian. I lurve that definition because it lets me call myself teh antichrist, but it has nothing to do with ancient prophecy or deamonic entities.

UNLIKE GWB! He truely IS the antichrist of Revelations! Even the Pope says it, and if the Pope says it it must be true ;)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:14 pm

What if the pope was the Anti-Christ??

I mean, ever since (Saint) John Paul II Died,
the religion has been going down the tubes.

Many of the priests that we rely on (like My Catholic Priest-who by the way was a jail chaplin once) are giving us "mixed" messages about different people like Obama. They tell us that the media is "evil" and that we should focus on peace and prosperity.

Exact words: I hear that one of our "dear friends" is finally going to Afganistan, oh what's his name (someone in the crowd, Obama)..yes, Barack.

These three Reverends (Jackson and Crazy horse too) prove my point!!

What about Father Maxi?? All of these sexual assults and stuff can't help. I have a funny feeling that the church STEALS our money by saying that it goes to this charity, when in reality it all goes to them :twisted:

Sounds like a good episode revelation to me (Put Stan and Butters in this one).

Now, Personally I don't like Obama's political issues, but I am not twisted and totally against the guy. I think that he is just not expirenced enough...and he talks too much about "Change"!
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:05 pm

What if Jesus was the antichrist, designed to tempt people from the true faith, whatever that is?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
iheartmetal666

Postby iheartmetal666 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:48 pm

nick007 wrote:I think a former work buddy of mine is because he worships the devil(has a devil tatoo on his chest), has skull and goat head stuff(even a few goat head pendants) and his favorite music is death/black metal

i like death and black metal,that's why i said don't put marilyn manson,alice cooper,or any KISS member.and i'm christian.
all the hot 80's guys get plastic surgery or something,and make themselves ugly!pete burns,boy george(but he was gay..)or they get old and look scary like eddie van halen..

!!!
!!!
( .!!!./)
) !!! (
(.___.)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”