A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

airhass

Re: who's an antichrist?

Postby airhass » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:33 am

OrangeWarrior

Postby OrangeWarrior » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:11 pm

jewish pride wrote:how can you even ask? and you call yourselves sp fans? kyle broflovski is the antichrist! cause he's a jew and doesnt believe in jesus, it makes perfect sense

Dude by the looks of it your jewish.
What the f*ck is wrong with my website(http://vulpinbanditroleplayinggame.wetpaint.com/)?N one is visting it!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:58 am

OrangeWarrior wrote:
jewish pride wrote:how can you even ask? and you call yourselves sp fans? kyle broflovski is the antichrist! cause he's a jew and doesnt believe in jesus, it makes perfect sense

lol not at all, just a kyle fan
loved the part in Woodland Critter Christmas where kyle gets the antichrist inside of his body, soooo funny! :lol:
OrangeWarrior

Postby OrangeWarrior » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:56 pm

jewish pride wrote:
OrangeWarrior wrote:

lol not at all, just a kyle fan
loved the part in Woodland Critter Christmas where kyle gets the antichrist inside of his body, soooo funny! :lol:

Oh. :oops:
What the f*ck is wrong with my website(http://vulpinbanditroleplayinggame.wetpaint.com/)?N one is visting it!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:22 am

^ lol you're not the first one to be confused
666thefollower

Postby 666thefollower » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:23 am

the antichrist is just a metaphor to explain our desires and stuff :assface: below are some people that i would assciate the antichrist with

george bush
hannah montana
britany spears
the jonas brothers
me :twisted:
you :D
society as a whole.
yay!!!!!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:02 am

I think Hannah Montana is super annoying (even the name Hannah Montana annoys me) but not the antichrist. If there is an antichrist, it might possibly be a certain former roommate of mine. Biggest assh*le I ever met.
cartman04

Postby cartman04 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:28 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:I think Hannah Montana is super annoying (even the name Hannah Montana annoys me) but not the antichrist. If there is an antichrist, it might possibly be a certain former roommate of mine. Biggest assh*le I ever met.

Agreed :D
Who is the roommate?
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:04 pm

i swear it's not me!!!
and btw: i broke the dam...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:06 pm

BRMBug wrote:I keep wanting to answer this thread with "Your Mom". :/

cartman04

Postby cartman04 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:06 am

that guy is so full of sh*t
milikatili

Postby milikatili » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:52 pm

iheartmetal666 wrote:Who do you think the Antichrist is?don't put marilyn manson,Alice cooper or any member of KISS or I'll hurt you (virtually).
BARRACK OBAMA is the antichrist.

Right.

Antichrist is a messiah wannabe.(obama in this case) or someone searching for adrenaline and thinks he/she a badass when in fact is a crybaby.
Pordha e madhe gris breket e veta...
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:05 pm

THE Antichrist is AN antichrist.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:41 am

cartman04 wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:I think Hannah Montana is super annoying (even the name Hannah Montana annoys me) but not the antichrist. If there is an antichrist, it might possibly be a certain former roommate of mine. Biggest assh*le I ever met.

Agreed :D
Who is the roommate?

Well if you want to know about this roommate, when I lived with him, things were fine at first, then I started noticing his girlfriend who was my best friend before she started dating him was refusing to talk to me when she came over. She ended up deciding I was evil and negative just because I wear black, like horror movies, and I am not afraid to say when I think someone or something is bullsh*t. That really hurt. It still kind of hurts even though that drama happened two years ago. I thought her and I were really close.IWhen we were friends I told her everything and we hung out all the time. I think he said things to her that made her turn against me. She didn't have those issues with me before she met him. Plus when he lived with me, he barely talked to me, he was very cold to me when I tried to be friendly..He snapped at me a few times over nothing. And the whole time he was living with me, I was afraid he would turn our other roommates against me, like he turned my former best friend against me. He and I also know a lot of the same people and he has taken advantage of many people I consider friends. I believe their side of the story because most of them don't even like venting about people who piss them off, and they almost always are honest, and the stories they have told me about this former roommate are consistent with how I have seen him act. Basically based on what I have seen around him, and what everyone else has said, I think this guy is a creep. He pretends to be this nice cool guy who knows lots of interesting things about computers, video games, music and movies ( things you can probably just learn in like 2 seconds off Google anyway) and that he is cool with everyone..And he has all these sob stories about all these bad things people have done to him in the past..So people not only like him but feel sorry for him and give him whatever he wants because they pity him. But what he shows is a mask, and from what I see, he takes advantage of good people and tries to turn people against eachother. I hope everyone I care about who is still under his spell eventually sees him for what he is, because they are awesome people..It is just that they are too nice and they want to believe the best in people, but unfortunately some people are assh*les.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:16 am

The internet is the antichrist, it steals my time and soul.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”