R.I.P. SHAWN LONSDALE, FREEDOM FIGHTER

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mothy

R.I.P. SHAWN LONSDALE, FREEDOM FIGHTER

Postby Mothy » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:43 am

I want to say firstly how sorry I am at the death of Chef, Isaac Hayes. He played a huge part in the growth of South Park's popularity,especially through his voice and music.
However inappropriate this may seem in light of Isaac Hayes' death, however, I have to share my sadness at the death of Shawn Lonsdale, whose passing in February I was not aware of, due to not owning a computer at the time. Shawn campaigned fearlessly against what he saw as the human rights violations of the Church of Scientology.
He committed suicide, it is believed.
RIP Shawn. They never will keep you down.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: R.I.P. SHAWN LONSDALE, FREEDOM FIGHTER

Postby Big-Will » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:40 am

Wrong forum for this thread. Moving to off-topic.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
bumpa

Postby bumpa » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:29 pm

Mothy

Postby Mothy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:23 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AND I THOUGHT SOUTH PARK WAS TOPICAL! OBVIOUSLY NOT. ACTIVE TOPICS INCLUDE SUCH BEAUTS AS "I LIKE PIE DO YOU LIKE PIE". I AM SO HUGELY DISAPPOINTED. DON'T WANT A POLITICAL SITE, BUT HOLY sh*t, THIS DUMB ARSE CRAP DOES NOT REFLECT THE SHOW IT PURPORTS TO PRAISE.
AND BUMPA, IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT LONSDALE OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM, THEN I SUGGEST YOU SPEND MORE TIME WATCHING REAL LIFE AND LESS POSTING CRAP QUIPS YOU THINK ARE COOL.
ENJOY YOUR f*cking PIE. WHAT'S NEXT AS A TOPIC? LOOK AT MY FUNNY VEST ISN'T IT FUNNY DO YOU LIKE MY VEST IT'S A VEST ETC ETC........
Mothy

Postby Mothy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:25 am

CENSORSHIP SUCKS. LONG LIVE SOUTH PARK THE SHOW.
CaptainCameron

Postby CaptainCameron » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:13 am

Mothy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AND I THOUGHT SOUTH PARK WAS TOPICAL! OBVIOUSLY NOT. ACTIVE TOPICS INCLUDE SUCH BEAUTS AS "I LIKE PIE DO YOU LIKE PIE". I AM SO HUGELY DISAPPOINTED. DON'T WANT A POLITICAL SITE, BUT HOLY sh*t, THIS DUMB ARSE CRAP DOES NOT REFLECT THE SHOW IT PURPORTS TO PRAISE.
AND BUMPA, IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT LONSDALE OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM, THEN I SUGGEST YOU SPEND MORE TIME WATCHING REAL LIFE AND LESS POSTING CRAP QUIPS YOU THINK ARE COOL.
ENJOY YOUR f*cking PIE. WHAT'S NEXT AS A TOPIC? LOOK AT MY FUNNY VEST ISN'T IT FUNNY DO YOU LIKE MY VEST IT'S A VEST ETC ETC........

Hey idiot, since the guy who died doesn't have anything to do with the show, his death was moved to off-topic. Beyond that, since the show isn't active right now and neither is this particular segment of the forum at any time, this topic was doomed to fail unless it piqued the interest of the people that come to this specific part of the forum. It hasn't, and your spam of more important topics- like a war- only makes you look worse, same for the topic which has merit but you destroy.

By the way, I follow the news religiously and heard this guy maybe twice. So your insult to Bumpa falls on deaf ears.
Mothy

Postby Mothy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:27 pm

I saw someone banned for a bit coz they quipped about Hayes being a Scientologist. It wasn't a malicious comment. But hey, it was humour. And that's nothing to do with the show is it?
And if my subject was nothing to do with the show, then the Russia/Georgia conflict is better discussed on a site where the comments aren't surrounded by "dude" and "sh*t".
Mothy

Postby Mothy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:29 pm

That was in response to CaptainCameron, by the way. I omitted the reference to his posting in error.
the kenny hitman

Postby the kenny hitman » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:32 pm

Mothy, WTF, how the hell does SHAWN LONSDALE, R.I.P., have anything to do with SP you noob.
Favourtie Character: Cartman or Ike, tough one.
Favourite episode: Oh damn forgot the name, the one with Dr Nelso and Cartman beats him up.
Mothy

Postby Mothy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:38 pm

It hasn't got anything to do with SP. But it was kinda Hayes related. Go tell all the whining arseholes discussing the "like Russia conflict like" to f*ck off somewhere more fitting while you're at it. Coz that's got nothing to do with SP either.
CaptainCameron

Postby CaptainCameron » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:33 pm

Mothy wrote:It hasn't got anything to do with SP. But it was kinda Hayes related. Go tell all the whining arseholes discussing the "like Russia conflict like" to f*ck off somewhere more fitting while you're at it. Coz that's got nothing to do with SP either.

Hence why it is in the off-topic forum, you dumb sh*t. Same reason why this topic, about the death of a man whom you admire but have driven off of topic and now have made a mockery of, is in the off-topic forum. You are not a very smart person if you don't know what off-topic means.
the kenny hitman

Postby the kenny hitman » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Hey Cameron how dumb is this ass???
Favourtie Character: Cartman or Ike, tough one.
Favourite episode: Oh damn forgot the name, the one with Dr Nelso and Cartman beats him up.
KirstenFromHell

Postby KirstenFromHell » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:11 am

At the risk of not flaming anyone, I'd just like to say that Shawn Lonsdale's death was indeed quite sad and the circumstances of it as well as the timing are also highly suspicious. He fought the human rights abuses of the Church of Scientology for over a decade at extreme personal cost and persecution, and then the movement he was a part of with so few people on his side suddenly increases in size 50-fold in the course of a month and then he kills himself? By putting a hose from his car's muffler into his bedroom? Does that make any f*cking sense?

Anyway, R.I.P.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”