Worst ever genre of music?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

jewish pride

Re: Worst ever genre of music?

Postby jewish pride » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:45 pm

There is absolutely no gender of music that I hate entirely, there is at least a couple songs of each of them that I can enjoy.

But my least favourite ones would have to be:
Country, when it's ultra gay ass
Rap, after three songs in a row
Pop, when it's beyond lame
stovey__returns

Postby stovey__returns » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Vampire Angel wrote:
[a bunch of generalizations about heavy metal]

So in the end, dont judge a book by its editor :)... :| :? wait, no dont judge a book by its cover. Thanks guys. peace

Rap is not all sh*t - but 99.99999457699999% of what people listen to is sh*t. sh*t sh*t sh*tty sh*t. Most rap, if you haven't noticed, is coming off a production line on the magnitude of the world's biggest car factory. ALL of them sound the same, and I know that underground rap has some good stuff, and I'm not talking about that. I am talking about radio-friendly garbage that I hear EVERYWHERE. It's all the same crap about thugs and money and cocaine and SEX. I like sex, I really do, but the way it saturates radio rap is absurd.
ned15 wrote:i'm sorry, but SJ is very bizarre.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:44 am

Country, it is the only genre I can not think of at least 1 song I like out of it.
Setting the standard since 1852
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:49 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Country, it is the only genre I can not think of at least 1 song I like out of it.

Not even "Devil Went Down to Georgia"? That's the only song that I like out of the genre.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Vampire Angel

Postby Vampire Angel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:57 am

stovey__returns wrote:
Vampire Angel wrote:

So in the end, dont judge a book by its editor :)... :| :? wait, no dont judge a book by its cover. Thanks guys. peace

Rap is not all sh*t - but 99.99999457699999% of what people listen to is sh*t. sh*t sh*t sh*tty sh*t. Most rap, if you haven't noticed, is coming off a production line on the magnitude of the world's biggest car factory. ALL of them sound the same, and I know that underground rap has some good stuff, and I'm not talking about that. I am talking about radio-friendly garbage that I hear EVERYWHERE. It's all the same crap about thugs and money and cocaine and SEX. I like sex, I really do, but the way it saturates radio rap is absurd.

I agree a bit, Im not sure exactly but meh. The new age rap shows a black guy (in a film clip) talking about ghetto life, n*ggers and poorness while standing in front of a nice car with a nice woman. Thats actually a saying of mine that whole thing. Its basically saying wanna bes, wannabe 2pacs. Once you figure that out you will figure out the BIG difference from the rap I listened to (2pac) to this new gay sh*t (50 cent, T.I, Beyonce, Souljah boi, Puff daddy, all the full *yEah n*gger homie* songs. f*cking the rest of em. . Raping rap....

So im sorry if i miss lead any1 ere, but shcilby, get your ass outta ya fanny, and move on. Really is your brain google? You seem to know more about metalheads then TV metalheads, basically meaning, you think your top sh*t but your a cold fart warmed up. Like seriously,,,, Let it go now.. you win well done.

PEACE
I huffed and puffed about my curphew and broke the rules, ran with the local crew, And had a smoke or two.

If any type of game console I think cartman should have a Wii, Souly because its probably more athletic than others.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Country, it is the only genre I can not think of at least 1 song I like out of it.

Not even "Devil Went Down to Georgia"? That's the only song that I like out of the genre.

ha very true, i love that song :)
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:06 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:

I'd consider that Southern Rock, not country, mainly because I want to keep that streak of not liking any country songs going.
Setting the standard since 1852
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm

I like the Charlie Daniels song, 'In America'. It's a Country song that...fills me with pride dammit! :cry:
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
stovey__returns

Postby stovey__returns » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Vampire Angel wrote:
stovey__returns wrote:
Vampire Angel wrote:

I agree a bit, Im not sure exactly but meh. The new age rap shows a black guy (in a film clip) talking about ghetto life, n*ggers and poorness while standing in front of a nice car with a nice woman. Thats actually a saying of mine that whole thing. Its basically saying wanna bes, wannabe 2pacs. Once you figure that out you will figure out the BIG difference from the rap I listened to (2pac) to this new gay sh*t (50 cent, T.I, Beyonce, Souljah boi, Puff daddy, all the full *yEah n*gger homie* songs. f*cking the rest of em. . Raping rap....

So im sorry if i miss lead any1 ere, but shcilby, get your ass outta ya fanny, and move on. Really is your brain google? You seem to know more about metalheads then TV metalheads, basically meaning, you think your top sh*t but your a cold fart warmed up. Like seriously,,,, Let it go now.. you win well done.

PEACE

I suspect that you are a white suburban teenager trying to act like a rap homie or whatever. I used to do the same thing and talk/write the same way when I was infatuated with rap music at age 15.

Just a hunch.

I still hate christian metal. There's something wrong with hearing a guy shrieking as if he's in pain about the glory of god and how we should all accept jesus and be happy.
ned15 wrote:i'm sorry, but SJ is very bizarre.
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 pm

I find Suburban "Gangstas" funny. When they be steppin' on mah cul-de-sac, sh*t's gon' down homeboy! Dude's hatin', 'cause they don't let us in the community pool after 8!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
mecrobfoshizzle

Postby mecrobfoshizzle » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:19 am

I cant stand country, i don't like most rap except one or two songs not like souja boy though hes f*cking lame most pop like hannah montana sucks too, and then i dont like metal or screamo where there like no tune just loudness although i do like metal and screamo when its good :zombiekenny:
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:47 pm

the revolution will not be televised. that’s good rap. most rap I don't like but I like that.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:28 pm

There's some good rap out there, Immortal Technique is amazing. But most of it is the same bullsh*t about: Raping 15 year old girls (Akon did that), beating up 16 year old boys (Akon did that too), dropping out of middle school (Lil Wayne) or drunk driving, rolling up doobies, f*cking all day and night, and being rich and not donating to people who need it. (Every other mainstream rapper).
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Vampire Angel wrote:
stovey__returns wrote:
Vampire Angel wrote:

PEACE

First of all, Beyonce is not rap.Second, I'm tired of your trolling. Didn't you learn your lesson already? Also, based on an earlier comment, not everyone here is a metalhead. This is my opinon on metal: :| I'm just warning you, stop before Will PBs you.

Back on topic, I hate boy bands, with a few exceptions, like a few Green Day songs.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Boy Bands suck! There's one good boy band song, and that's The Carpal Tunnel of Love by Fall Out Boy.

Why is it good? Click the link and watch the video... greatest music video ever made...

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”