Why would God treat good people badly and bad people goodly?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

cartman04

Re: Why would God treat good people badly and bad people goodly?

Postby cartman04 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:06 am

jewish pride wrote:
cartman04 wrote:
jewish pride wrote:people like cartman who have been given so much right into their hands, that rarely have to do any effort in life and dont suffer that much the consequences of their actions, will never become better people and will grow up into a totally lame person

dont ever diss cartman :cartmansopissedrightnow:

i speak nothing but the truth my friend :P

lies :)
Essey

Postby Essey » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:25 am

Why? For the lulz of course! God is one sadistic bastard, who laughs at other people's misfortunes. He's just laying back in his armchair, cracking open a can of soda, and watching the fireworks.

... lol in all seriousness, I'm Agnostic. XD
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:40 am

"for the lulz" ....Jeez :lol: okay now I guess the serious discussion is over and now we can make silly answers

Q. Why would God treat good people badly and bad people goodly?

A. Because God wants the good people to get up to heaven quicker - he makes the good people miserable to increase the likelihood of suicide so they can die and rise to heaven and collectively make heaven a more pleasant place for God; the assh*les of the world can stay down there.

or:

A. God places bets with some of the angels in heaven to see who can make the most people lose their faith.
Of course, God always wins because he's God, and the angels only participate in the game to placate God's ego and get special cosmic favors in return.

or:

A. Sometimes God just gets plain pissed off at the whole of humanity and starts punishing people at random.

....I could go on, but I think that's enough. :timmy:
cartman04

Postby cartman04 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:47 am

Pip Tweek wrote:A. God places bets with some of the angels in heaven to see who can make the most people lose their faith.
Of course, God always wins because he's God, and the angels only participate in the game to placate God's ego and get special cosmic favors in return.

or:

A. Sometimes God just gets plain pissed off at the whole of humanity and starts punishing people at random.

I believe iam in that boat of misfortune :(
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:27 am

cartman04 wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:I'll go get some tea.

whats the occasion?

Because I like to drink tea when I'm wasting my time, and this thread is "Internet Religious Discussion/Bitchfest #13,873,909,414".
So I'll drink my tea and read the same text I've read so many times while others spend time-better spent on learning something new-having another religious discussion that isn't any different from the others.
So, who wants some tea? :wink:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:52 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
cartman04 wrote:

whats the occasion?

Because I like to drink tea when I'm wasting my time, and this thread is "Internet Religious Discussion/Bitchfest #13,873,909,414".
So I'll drink my tea and read the same text I've read so many times while others spend time-better spent on learning something new-having another religious discussion that isn't any different from the others.

Me! :P
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am

Our God is an assh*le God; he reigns...

Why would God let people die? Why?

Sometimes God takes them, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengeful God. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it, so he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it don't matter to him, so long as it makes us sad. Do you understand?

But then, why does God give us anything to start with?

Well, look at it this way: if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, then it would have nothin' to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and love and help just so that he can tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears that give God his great power.

;)
Props to anyone who knows where those questions and answers came from.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:44 am

Big-Will wrote:;)

The SP episode "Kenny Dies".
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Indica

Postby Indica » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:07 am

You want answers???

Well there are a few ways to get them...

1st... Meditate under a tree for 8 years thinking only of these questions...

2nd... Death (be killed or kill yourself)

3rd... Take large amounts of hallucinatory drugs so as to remove the ego (the illusion of self) and experience; death, the begging and re-birth.

The worst thing that you can do is adopt someone else's answers as truth without question... find out for yourself and never ever become dogmatic (you'll bore everyone and make philosophical discussions pointless) always question EVERYTHING!!!

ohh and the whole GOD thing.. ya, WE are "god". Collective Consciousness, Cosmic Consciousness (Whatever you want to call it) we are really one consciousness divided so that we don't recognize ourselves.

If you're interested in why there is this split, or how I came about these conclusions, you can PM me if you are so inclined..

If anyone takes anything away from this is don't take my word, or anyone else's!!!!

Find out for yourselves :wink:
Yeah, I use drugs. I can do what I waunt, biatch! Yeah, I have sex, and I don't use protection! It's my hot body; I'll do what I waunt! I don't go to school and I kill people! What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:04 am

aaaww.. my eyes are bleeding now... :lol: but i agree with Indica, especially about:
Indica wrote:(...) The worst thing that you can do is adopt someone else's answers as truth without question...
(...) we are really one consciousness divided so that we don't recognize ourselves.
(...) Find out for yourselves :wink:
and btw: i broke the dam...
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:01 pm

Big-Will wrote:Our God is an assh*le God; he reigns...

Why would God let people die? Why?

Sometimes God takes them, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengeful God. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it, so he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it don't matter to him, so long as it makes us sad. Do you understand?

But then, why does God give us anything to start with?

Well, look at it this way: if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, then it would have nothin' to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and love and help just so that he can tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears that give God his great power.

;)

Oh you are such a bad boy posting such blasphemy against your God, Will..Naughty naughty..Someone would have to really not be paying attention to have been on this board awhile and not know where that quote came from by the way..LOL..

Well look on the bright side Shane, this thread might degenerate into a bunch of drama if something someone said pisses the wrong person off.There is a very good chance of that because you know how religious differences can piss people off..But at least Kyle The Skeptic isn't here for it.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm sure he can handle the irreverence. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:37 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
cartman04 wrote:

whats the occasion?

Oh my goodness, Shane - you're so right! How could I not have seen this? Life is too short to converse about the fundamental questions of life when the inevitable answer is that no one knows the answers! It's just the same old ideas expressed over and over again.

Thank you so much, Shane - you've really cast a beacon of enlightenment on this topic.

Alright everyone, that's enough. No more rehashing the same ideas. Thread over.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:30 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:So, who wants some tea? :wink:

Two sugars in mine.

You read it! You can't unread it!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:41 am

Can I have coffee instead of tea?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”