Who plays what?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Just_Jackie

Who plays what?

Postby Just_Jackie » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:47 pm

Dude, ummm...

(Okay Will I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread. I have an XBox related question. I don't know what you'd prefer I do...necropost the old Xbox thread or make a repeat thread.)

I was just wondering what games the people here play?

I got the Facebreaker game I saw advertised here. I even made a boxer with my face and uploaded it to EA.
gtaca2005

Re: Who plays what?

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:56 pm

If only I had money for an XBox 360. :(

I want GTA: IV, and I was going to get a 360 instead of a PS3 to play it because it is cheaper. But, I also want Metal Gear Solid: Guns of the Patriots, so I am going to save for a PS3...
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:21 pm

I'm not a "real" gamer - I grew up in the era when home video game systems were laughably inferior to their arcade counterparts. I do occasionally like to fire up my emulator and play some classics: Q*Bert, Mario Brothers, Donkey Kong, etc.

For a while I got into some online multi-player deathmatch type games, but I swore off online gaming as it's way too addicting.

I still love me some classic DOOM every now and again.

Also GTA III was a blast, but I'm not about to go out and get any new installments.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:53 pm

I'm doing pretty good on Facebreaker, but I'm still playing Splinter Cell. I'm accumulating a pretty good size collection of female players to play with so it's killer.

I also got COD4 recently but I've not played it yet.
bumpa

Postby bumpa » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:19 am

i play guitar, keyboard, drums.lol no i had a pussy ass psp but i pawned it for crack.. on my notebook i have manhunt and unreal tournament.. i dont know if those games were ported to x-box, theyre kind of old..
bumpa

Postby bumpa » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:51 am

spy hunter, astroids, star wars, karate champ, sinistar, 720, tempest, galaga, pit fall.. remake that sh*t
bumpa

Postby bumpa » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:53 am

hard drivin' was the best arcade game
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:36 am

Just_Jackie wrote:(Okay Will I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread. I have an XBox related question. I don't know what you'd prefer I do...necropost the old Xbox thread or make a repeat thread.)

(I'll just kill the other thread if I find it.)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:04 am

I'm currently playing GTA: San Andreas on my laptop. I can customize it to my liking, and I have my character running around in Adidas and an Oakland Raiders jacket with billboards of Pepsi and McDonald's. I can make it have REAL stuff, and that is cool. :) I even put in real California plates for the Los Angeles and San Fransisco cars, and a real Nevada plates for the Las Vegas cars. :P
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:39 am

I loved how in GTA: SA, there were all the crazy multiplayer MODS in the PC version, as well as the whole User Tracks radio station that played songs from your hard drive. Kickass sh*t. I haven't played that game in over a year now.

Right now I've been getting my ass raped by good old Mega Man 9. I also recently downloaded Bomberman Blast, which is pretty fun. I'll still occasionally fire up Brawl, as I still love that game, and now that I'm able to hack the stage builder, more fun things can happen! Teehee! I've also been playing the monthly-released Strong Bad games, because Strong Bad kicks assloads of ass! As you can tell I'm very much so a Wii fanboy, even though their E3 sucked hardcore.

I've also been playing Dynamite Headdy for the sake of my next review video, which I REALLY need to get back to, like, soon. XD

I'm torn between getting a 360 or PS3 for my next console. PS3 looked like suckballs half a year ago, but now that they have some really cool crap out and coming out, I don't know no mores.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
BigAl89

Postby BigAl89 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:53 am

have ps3 and wii

like to play GTAIV, CoD4, MLB 08 The Show, Madden 09, Star Wars Force Unleashed

SSB Brawl, Mario Kart,

looking forward to Guitar Hero World Tour, Little Big Planet... cant think of any more right this second
Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:39 pm

I have an Xbox 360 and I play mostly GTA 4, Unreal Tournament 3, and Guitar Hero.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:39 pm

I only have 2 consoles. An NES and a Game Cube. I haven't touched the NES in months, but was last farting around with Mario Bros. on it. I havent' used the Game Cube in forever. I was last playing Cars on it. A few months ago I was missing Super Mario Sunshine, which I sold it some time ago. Lately I've been having fun with Five Minutes To Kill Yourself 2 on Adult Swim's site.

P.S. I think you should add "(a video game thread)" to the end of you subject title.
Last edited by BRMBug on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:42 pm

All I have is The Game Cube N64 and The SP I was last playing Lego star wars 2 on the Game Cube and Call of duty on my computur
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:09 pm

BRMBug wrote:I only have 2 consoles. An NES and a Game Cube. I haven't touched the NES in months, but was last farting around with Mario Bros. on it.

Wow. I wish I still had a working NES. When NES was out graphics sucked so devs had to actually make games with good gameplay...what a concept!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”