We All Die in 2012?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Jomomma711

Re: We All Die in 2012?

Postby Jomomma711 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:47 am

Ummmmm no...... Compare the Mayan Calander with the Modern one...... When the calander is over for us, doesnt it just start over.....
cartman04

Postby cartman04 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:52 am

I turn 18 that year. God I hope it does, I grow bored with modern society and all their rules and regulations of what to wear, what to say, what to do, what to believe in, etc.
Thats all I'm going to say on the matter
Last edited by cartman04 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Jomomma711 wrote:Ummmmm no...... Compare the Mayan Calander with the Modern one...... When the calander is over for us, doesnt it just start over.....

lol.. can u (or anyone) write a calendar that goes to infinity (so no one will ever be worried) ?
and btw: i broke the dam...
allan420

Postby allan420 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:11 pm

could also be after 2012 the math was too complex for them or maybe they didnt have anything to verify the new alignments

also if you look at other planets that align on the sun they dont rotate ...

ultimately I would consider it chaos theory the dark side of the mass belief dictates definition equation
so in game theory it is possible ... I guess
so mind over matter ??? ..shrug its all I have on this not much more to say

i dunno I mean Im not that smart u know I just have seen some sh*t before and Im not sure God kept me around :D for some kind of rotation .. even so I Credit God but hey who is to say if it isn't my Irish luck. I used to read books like the Chaos Balance and sh*t and you know a lot of people wish a lot of bad things but in the end ... life does go on.. although Im going to say if I could have a feeling after being dead it'd be anger because it's going on without me .. lol
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:47 pm

cartman04 wrote:I turn 18 that year. God I hope it does, I grow bored with modern society and all their rules and regulations of what to wear, what to say, what to do, what to believe in, etc.
Thats all I'm going to say on the matter

I really don't want to hear people who have yet to experience true life at all clamor for death based only on their own ignorance.

No people, we aren't going to die. If you think that, take your medication.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Z3R0B4NG

Postby Z3R0B4NG » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:09 pm

allan420 wrote:
Benjamin27 wrote:O.K., I just got the Cult of Cartman dvd set today and on it Cartmen keeps saying that "We All Die in 2012", does anyone knows what he means? Is it the date of the last season of South Park?

I hate to say it but .. omg.. my domain expires in...

da da daaaaa

... but wait ... some believe in Aliens.. and then you might have heard the US deal with the Aliens that runs out in 2014 or 2015 so .. if that is true... Id be more worried about that date

Im pretty sure its 2037+ with the asteroid ...
not 2012 .. but even then .. is it ???
axis or asteroid ? and all thats a guess .. could be a nuke

another theory is that means we're supposed to reset the calendar to account for the new alignment

I DO KNOW I played an old video game that was invite only called Strange New Worlds Online based on Star Trek and ugh I played a Ferengi and when my planet was destroyed due to a nuclear attack I moved to Orion. Ironically I played this game in the 90s and my job was to guard the FCA Trade Tower on Ferenginar. The Romulans and others tried to take down my tower a couple times once with a nuke but I blew up their ship enroute to my city which was a mistake because it caused a fallout in the city I blew their ship up in. I had to rebuild the city after. Still, they never blew up my tower until they blew up my entire planet one day while I was logged off. So if you heard of Rigel III ... Don't laugh.. This Planet Earth used to be filled with Apes. Also, I have a birthmark over my heart and guess what it is, omg, Orion's Belt.

My friend in Orion and I met and had drinks and toasted to our own success. We spoke of past years and victories. We went on about the enemy and what they had done. We spoke of a new day and how we would approach it. When we logged off, we dropped our In Character and went for their heart. Strange New Worlds would never restart. Game Over.

it was a good RP session and as we were the top ranked in the game I thought it only fitting we had the last RP session in the history of the game.. picture it.. an old Ferengi Nagus and an Old Orion warrior speaking of times past in a bar a lounge .. a relaxing seat.. and a dancing girl.. drinks for all.. and music thru the night

my thoughts

destroy my planet

I smite thee

God or not

I dont know what wories me more, that u are a geek that clearly lives on another planet or that i understood all of it that you wrote OR that i forgot what Planet Rigel III was exactly...
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:38 pm

Give us another hundred years; humanity is toast. TOAST! :twisted:
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:03 am

If memory recalls, the world was pretty much preparing to end back in 1999 come the dawn of the new millennium. This time it'll probably be no different. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Reverend Cartman

Postby Reverend Cartman » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:23 am

I Knew a lot of people on this forum are f*cking retarted , o.k so if every cartoon charecter came on your tv and said the world will blow up , its true , god damn you guys are dipshits!!!Believe in jesus christ bra!!

[User gets a one day ban for joining a board full of f*cking retarded people and then posting to tell them that they're f*cking retarded.]
cartman04

Postby cartman04 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:39 am

Reverend Cartman wrote:I Knew a lot of people on this forum are f*cking retarted , o.k so if every cartoon charecter came on your tv and said the world will blow up , its true , god damn you guys are dipshits!!!Believe in jesus christ bra!!

that's no way to start off your registrastion with SPS.
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:12 pm

hmmm.. i thought about it.. and came with this answer: no, we are not all going to die in 2012... some of us will die sooner.. and i will die for sure way after 2012.

"remember : there are no stupid questions.. only stupid people!"
and btw: i broke the dam...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:57 pm

The computers will take over in about 8 years. Give or take a month.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:33 pm

The world already ended in 70 CE, when Saint Clement prophecised the second coming would occur. Before ending again in the second century when the monists built 'new jeruselum' in awaiting the end times. Then again in 375 when Hilary of Poitiers announced there would be no 376, just like his student, Saint Martin of Tours, prophecised for 386 a deccade later. The year 500 saw the apocylipse at the hands of the anti-pope. The combination of Good Friday and the Feast of the Annunciation in 992 was long fortold to be the day the antichrist would reveal himself to the world. The millenium, 1000, of course heralded the death of all life and the coming of the kingdom of heaven. As did the fammines of 1005 and Charlamain's death. The end of the world happened in the 1000 year anaversery of the nicean council at 1306 CE. Then on 1284, 666 years after the date Islam was founded, the Pope truely forsaw the coming of the day of judgment. 1496 and 1524 both contained the last day in human history ever. 20,000 rightly burned themselves to death to avoid living through satan's rain in 1666.

1832 saw the begining of the final era when god sarted the one true faith, mormonism, and told joseph smith he would be back before he died, in the 1890's. The founder of the Millerites correctly forsaw the end in 1843... and again the following year, just like the founder of the seventh day adventists saw the end of the world in 1850 and again in 1856. Mother shipton said the world would end in 2012, after it ended in 1891 of course. 1914, 1915, 1918, 1920, 1925, 1941, 1975 and 1994 were ALL the end of the world for jehovah's witneses; amazing they were ALL the end of the world isn't it! The world ended TWICE in 1925, because the planets aligned in a satanic orbit that yeat :o The Branch Davidians showed the world would end in 1959, many years before the apocylipse of their cult. Clearly the six day war of 1967 showed the final days were at hand. The Bhatis KNEW a nucular hollocaust WOULD happen in 1980 and suprise suprise, it DID! Two super psychics saw the end in 1988 and of course there is the millenium part 2.

Strange how many times we can all die :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
milatchi

Postby milatchi » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:39 pm

All of us won't die in 2012... just most of us.
Don't worry, if you're lucky you'll be one of the first to die so you won't have to live through the famine, pestilence, poverty, and FOX re-airing of The Sinbad Show; along with NBC's continuous airing of SNL.

After all, "perhaps today is a good day to die!"
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:59 pm

AH, so that's how the world ended all those other times. It didn't end in the LITERAL sense, it just changed :S

Like it changes every other day. So why the hell do people say 2012 will be this super special event? It's not like the majority of the world didn't die in the black death, or the famines in europe that people prophecised would be the end times, so if 2012 is the end of the world, it ended then as well.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”