favorite first person shooter video game ?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

bazi42

Re: favorite first person shooter video game ?

Postby bazi42 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:^^I really like borderlands as well. What class do you prefer? My favorite is the Siren.

oh gosh, it depends on what i want to do. if i'm doing storyline or the moxxi DC, then i want lilth. if i'm going to farm craw, then i want mordecai.

still haven't gotten any pearlescent weapons. cheap ass giant crab bastard.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 am

^^Can't win 'em all. I'd have to say my favorite part of the game was the first visit to Old Haven. The building fighting with the Crimson Lance mercs was just too much fun.
Can't we all just get along?
bazi42

Postby bazi42 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:04 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:^^Can't win 'em all. I'd have to say my favorite part of the game was the first visit to Old Haven. The building fighting with the Crimson Lance mercs was just too much fun.

oh i HATE that zone. i get lost in there all the time. it's even worse in the zombie DC.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:07 am

I didn't get lost, I just had trouble finding the switches. But it didn't bother me, as I spent more than 2 hours killing mercs. I just thought they were fun to fight.
bazi42

Postby bazi42 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:10 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:I didn't get lost, I just had trouble finding the switches. But it didn't bother me, as I spent more than 2 hours killing mercs. I just thought they were fun to fight.

it is kinda funny to know the best way to take them out is to aim for the kneecap.
Ernest Hemingway
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:11 am

Or throw sticky nades. :)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”