My Modest Politico-Economic Inquiry

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Aym_Dand

My Modest Politico-Economic Inquiry

Postby Aym_Dand » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:42 pm

I believe we have reached a point in time when it necessary to ask certain unpleasant questions.

The first question concerns the roots of the world's financial systems. I have a brilliant friend who provided me with a link to an old video that was made about ten years ago that concerns this very issue. It is called "The Money Masters: How International Bankers Gained Control of America" -- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0256183936 -- and over the course of its 3.5hr length, the viewer is given an education concerning the American and western world's economies.

In short (very, very short, omitting a tremendous number of crucial details), the video, if true, purports that there is a small handful of bank leaders -- including the Federal Reserve, which is a private enterprise don't forget -- who essentially have the ability to control the world's governments through their manipulations of loans, credit and currency. For instance, the video claims that the Great Depression of the 1930s wasn't the result of capitalism run amok, resulting in the collapse of the stock market, but rather that the collapse of the stock market was supposedly triggered by these very bankers, and was merely a smokescreen for their larger intentions.

The collapse of the stock market should have only affected those companies on Wall Street that failed, but somehow its effects are now given credit for the nation-wide malaise that followed. However, the video states that the true cause of the Great Depression was that the Federal Reserve SEVERELY contracted America's money supply (by as much as 75%). No money in an economy is like a human body not having blood. Everything goes to rot.

Apparently, America's debt-based currency, which is the primary tool of control for these bankers and Federal Reservists over America's economy, was and remains the problem that underlies all financial turmoil in the country and around the world.

Now, I don't know enough about banking, currency, the Age of the Rothschilds (the Rothschilds supposedly being the family that started the modern world's debt-based/fractional reserve economic systems) or many of the other factors enumerated in the thought-provoking (if dry) Money Masters movie. What I do know, however, is that my brilliant friend is capable of understanding all of these things, and he signs off on the validity of the movie. Additionally, he and the people who made the movie have absolutely nothing to gain personally from the message within the movie (besides their desire to live within an economy not based on the whims of a handful of men).

So now comes the unpleasant question. In the current economic climate of this country, riddled with a terrifying and almost hypocritical mixture of uncertainty and blame, if what the Money Masters movie says is true, neither the Democratic nor the Republican ideologies as we know them are to blame, but rather the blame falls on the shoulders of the system itself, which is championed by both Democrats and Republicans. It stinks of something that I've started calling a Forced Dichotomy (or a South Park Dichotomy) -- wherein people are constantly arguing that one side or another is wrong, when in reality it's not that one or the other is wrong, but rather that BOTH are wrong, because both rest on a foundation that is owned by these people who can control a country through the manipulation of loans, debt, credit and currency.

So actually now comes the unpleasant question: if indeed it is true that the ongoing debates we are subjected to regarding whether it's the Democratic or Republican leadership that is to blame are merely just another bread and circus to occupy the shallow minds of the American voter, then aren't we dealing with something that goes far beyond the realm of political discourse? Wouldn't we in fact be dealing with a select group of people who would have no moral qualms with crushing the American economy if it meant they could reap the kind of profit that transferred roughly 75% of America's wealth and gold into their hands in the decade after the stock market collapse of 1929?

In short, are we looking for answers in the cupboard while the true killer hides in the closet?

If so, shouldn't that be our first priority?

I am willing to admit that I could be falling for a convoluted conspiracy because I want to believe that the real problem goes much further than what I view as the merely superficial differences between what Obama and McCain represent, but if I and my brilliant friend and the people who made that movie are right, then all the debates and stumping and slogans and voting in the world won't change the fact that our democratic rights amount to being allowed to choose the name of the disease that is killing us, rather than choosing the cure.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
superiorsavior

Re: My Modest Politico-Economic Inquiry

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:30 am

It isn't really a conspiricy theory, these people pretty much openly run everything. They might not know they do, but the system just works to give them more and more power. I don't think anyone actually runs the system, I think it's pretty organic, but it's grown around the bankers. Only Metal Gear Solid claims the bankers DELIBERATLY caused the crash in 29; it was partly their fault for pulling out but the credit crisis and the farming crisis combined and made a crash inevitable.

The problem with america's (and more so england's) financial system is that it's based around number games more than manufacture, extraction or agriculture.

It's clearly not the fault of any political leader, but it isn't the fault of bankers, deliberatly at least, either. It's the fault of human stupidity and bankers being fallible.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:38 am

I agree with what you're saying, Aym_Dand. I think the Dems vs. Repubs is a joke because they're all bought and paid for by the same institutions.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:12 am

I will look into the film. As for the whole Democrats VS Republicans thing, I think there is a good chance it is just a distraction from what is really going on.
allan420

Postby allan420 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:48 am

I tried to read this threat but my brain blew up.

I'll try again later.

To be completely honest I saw a lot of this coming back in 2003 when I decided to stop using credit and to take all my money out of the banks.

Now that we're going through this, I may end up getting back into the system. Yet, even if I do start using banks and credit again, that won't be for at least two more years based on our current status.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:35 am

DUDE! I was just reading about David Icke's conspiricy theories, in which he concludes that the Protacols of the Elders of Zion were REAL and the Jews were Giant Lizard/human crossbreeds, was the foundation of both the Truher's claims, and most claims about the Rothschilds.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
FreedomFighterXL

Postby FreedomFighterXL » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 pm

This is a pretty old thread but I do agree without a doubt that we need to end the Fed. By a random chain of events, I've become an Austrian (economically).

I haven't gotten the chance to see that video, so I can't comment on it just yet, but here's two documentaries taht I KNOW have taken the time to actually do their research. :wink:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... l=en&emb=1

Note: I feel this next one (Fiat Empire) might have an exaggeration or two but I think it's still accurate enough to trust pretty much every word of it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... l=en&emb=1

For the record, I would dissuade anyone from listening to part III of Zeitgeist for their information on the Fed. Too conspiracy oriented. :?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”